Lee Jinho

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

I Remember – Bang Yongguk feat. Jung Daehyun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTiPttbE-A

~●♥●~

 

Despite of feeling worried earlier, that feeling then fade away when she was able to talk to her friends. It has been a long time since she has talked to them and she was glad that she came to the theater.

 

Everyone expressed how they missed MinYoung being with them and how they missed rehearsing with her. They were aware of her reason for leaving the theater because they’ve been hearing things from people so they were cautious to not bring up his name. MinYoung appreciated their efforts of not mentioning it to her.

 

MinYoung felt too happy to be back in her home again that she’s afraid that she’ll have a hard time leaving the place again. She approached Sunggyu who was having a conversation with Yoseob.

 

“Oppa?” she touched Sunggyu by the arm. Sunggyu turned around and grinned. “Is it okay if we leave now?”

“Sure,” he agreed. “I’ll just look for our coats and I’ll tell the boys.”

 

Sunggyu said goodbye to Yoseob and left him with MinYoung.

 

“What were you guys talking about?” she asked.

Yoseob crossed his arms, “It’s something between us men.” MinYoung pouted.

 

“I see something’s going different between the two of you,” Yoseob wiggled his eyebrows. MinYoung’s cheeks turned pink. “Have you finally let your guard down?”

She inched closer to him, “It’s something between us.”

 

“All right, MinYoung, be like that,” he scowled at her.

“Oh, grow up, oppa,” she told him. The two friends teased some more before MinYoung bid goodbye.

 

“Have you seen uncle Chungho?” MinYoung asked around.

“I saw him going by the dressing rooms a while ago,” one of her co-actors said. MinYoung thanked him and walked towards the dressing rooms to look for Chungho.

 

As she passed by the doors, a sudden chill crept down her spine. She looked at the wall and realized that that’s where the silhouette was leaning earlier. MinYoung looked around and found no one; she continued to walk by the hallway. Suddenly, she stopped at a familiar door. She looked up and saw a big star that she put up when Chungho gave her the room. It was her dressing room.

 

MinYoung touched the star as she remembered the times she went in and out of that room portraying different roles. She gripped the door knob when she remembered something.

 

“This was the room,” she told herself as an image of Jinho flash through her mind.

 

“Remember anything?”

 

MinYoung’s eyes widened. She knows that voice too well; the voice that deceived her, the voice that had her believing at everything that the person says. She slowly turned around and her eyes widened even more as she was not mistaken.

 

Standing across from her was Lee Jinho who was menacingly looking at her. MinYoung was about to scream for help when Jinho immediately placed a hand over to stop her from shouting. He reached on the door knob behind her back and pushed the both of them inside, Jinho locking the door. Once inside, Jinho pushed MinYoung to the floor.

 

-

-

-

 

“Where’s MinYoung?” Sunggyu asked around while he held his and MinYoung’s coat.

“I think he’s talking with her uncle. She asked where he was earlier,” Sungjong answered as he wore his coat.

Sunggyu nodded, “Well, let’s give them some time. We’re not in a hurry anyways.”

 

-

-

-

 

MinYoung was sitting on a chair; her hands tied behind her and her legs were tied on the chair’s legs. She was too tired to fight for herself that she didn’t have the energy to scream. Since everyone was at the stage, it was hard to hear her from the dressing rooms.

 

“Are you having fun being surrounded by seven guys at work, MinYoung?” Jinho asked through gritted teeth but MinYoung remained silent.

 

“I thought that after what I have done to you, you’ll never be able to get back up,” he said as he walked around her, “But then here you are, looking more than fine.” He stopped behind her and leaned his lips near her ear. MinYoung inched away but he held her head still.

 

“I see you and that guy are getting along just fine,” he hissed. “What’s his name again?”

 

“Ah, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

“What do you want Jinho?” MinYoung grunted.

 

Jinho released her and walked in front of her. He crouched down low so that their eyes would meet. Jinho’s face relaxed but his eyes were dark.

 

“I told you,” he tried to caress her cheeks but MinYoung brought her head away from his touch, “If I go down, you’re going down as well,” he said softly.

 

“I didn’t get kicked out of the theater but I was hardly noticed on stage because your uncle won’t give me a big break,” he said angrily.

“He won’t give you one because you’re a ing jerk!” she shouted at him and spat on his face.

Jinho calmly wiped her spit off of his face, “You should be thankful that I didn’t kill you that day.”

 

“I had so much fun that I thought it’d be a waste to kill you then and there,” he said sweetly as he tried to kiss her cheeks.

 

“Oh come on. Don’t tell me you didn’t like it,” he said as he held her head steady.

 

“Why? Are you having more fun with Sunggyu?” he asked angrily.

“He’s a better guy than you. He’s different from you!” she told him.

 

“Every guy wants you just like how I want you MinYoung. He’s a guy. He’ll understand my,” Jinho paused for a moment. He looked at her up and down and his lower lip as he tried to think of the right word. He looked at her in the eyes and smirked, “Needs.”

 

“No he won’t because compare to you, he loves me! He’s sincere unlike you, you bastard!” she shouted.

Jinho frowned, “He doesn’t deserve you,” he shook his head. “He can’t have you. If I can’t have you so can’t he!”

 

Jinho crashed his lips to hers and began to kiss her harshly. MinYoung took all her will to fight back and bit hard on his lower lip. Jinho pulled away and touched his lips. He could taste his own blood and that made him more aggressive. Jinho attacked his neck and began to touch her body.

 

“No, no! Not again!” MinYoung cried. She tried to shout for help but Jinho slapped her hard across the cheek. She could feel her cheek burning and knew that he had left a hand print because of the impact. Jinho went back to where he left off.

 

“Where are you, oppa?” she cried even more.

-

-

-

 

“Has anyone seen MinYoung?” Chungho appeared by the stage holding something.

 

“She’s been gone for half an hour already,” one of his actors said.

 

“She was looking for you a while ago,” Yoseob said.

 

Sunggyu approached Chungho, “Wasn’t she with you?”

 

“No,” Chungho shook his head. “I was at my office getting my present for her.”

 

Everyone fell silent. Then, they could hear faint cries and faint screams of plea coming from the dressing rooms.

 

“Jinho has her!” Chungho and Yoseob exclaimed.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened. He dropped their coats and made a dash towards the dressing rooms and the rest followed. He was ahead among anyone else and was opening each door that he passed by.

 

“Her door has a star to it!” Chungho shouted.

 

Sunggyu searched for the door that has a star to it. He immediately found it and twisted the door knob only to find out that it was locked.

 

“It won’t open!” he shouted. He began to kick the door but it still won’t budge. Yoseob joined him and they both kicked harder until the door went down.

 

They found MinYoung tied on chair while Jinho was aggressively kissing her

 

“Sunggyu oppa!” MinYoung shouted in relief.

 

Furious, Sunggyu pulled Jinho away from MinYoung and gave him a hard punch that had Jinho falling backwards. Yoseob came inside to untie MinYoung from the chair. She wanted to help Sunggyu but Yoseob pulled her back and handed her to the care of others.

 

“Are you okay?” Chungho asked her as she checked her for any wounds but she was too distracted to answer him.

 

Yoseob went back inside the dressing room to help Sunggyu. Soon the other guys went inside to help tame the beast.

Chungho walked away with MinYoung crying in his arms; she tried to hold her dress in place since Jinho ripped it. The ladies took care of her. Chungho brought his long coat from his office and draped it on MinYoung.

 

“I already called the police. They’re on their way,” he told her. “I should’ve done that before. I shouldn’t have listened to his threat.” MinYoung remained silent.

 

Soon the cops came accompanied by an ambulance which Chungho has requested to check for any possible injuries on MinYoung. Joongjin brought his friend over to the ambulance while INFINITE waited for their leader who hasn’t come out of the dressing room.

 

The police came out with Jinho in cuffs. They were followed by Sunggyu, Yoseob and the other guys who helped them beat the crap out of Jinho. INFINITE immediately rushed to their friend.

 

“What happened in there, hyung?” Dongwoo asked.

Sunggyu tiredly looked at them, “You could have helped you me out there you know?”

 

“How are we supposed to help when we have no idea what was going on,” Sungyeol said.

“Wait, they still have no idea?” Yoseob interfered. Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“Is there something we should know?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu sighed. With the help of Yoseob, he told s about Jinho.

 

~●♥●~