No Harm

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Everlasting Sunset – Juniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDY-LEdGdlM

~●♥●~

 

The remaining days went by so quickly. It was already the day of INFINITE’s comeback and the boys are in the dressing room preparing. MinYoung came together with HaRin and Joongjin to watch the group’s first performance.

 

MinYoung stayed up late with INFINITE during their last two nights of rehearsals. During break times, Sunggyu spent a lot of his time playing with MinYoung rather than resting. She insisted him to take his rests during breaks but he wouldn’t listen. Eventually, the two grew closer together.

 

“YOU’RE CHEATING!!!” Sunggyu shouted. He was sitting beside MinYoung on the couch while she played a game on his phone. He tried to snatch his phone back but MinYoung brought it away from him.

 

“No, I wasn’t~” MinYoung said, distracted by the game.

 

HaRin watched her best friend and Sunggyu. While MinYoung worked at late hours, HaRin would text Hoya to ask about her friend. She knew what has been going on with the two.

 

“They’re closer now,” Hoya said casually after taking a sip on his bottle of water.

“I can see that,” HaRin mumbled, her arms crossed.

Hoya peered at her, “You don’t seem to be happy about it.”

“I am. I’m just worried,” she said softly. HaRin then broke eye contact with Hoya after hearing her unnie giggle.

 

Sunggyu kept on whispering close to MinYoung and then she’ll giggle or slap him on the arm playfully. MinYoung would then whisper back. They were both looking at Sungyeol and Dongwoo who were getting their hair done. Sunggyu casually extended his arm behind MinYoung.

 

“They’re flirting,” HaRin mentioned at Sunggyu’s gesture.

Hoya followed her gaze, “Oh they’ve been like that, too. Don’t worry. I think it’s harmless.”

“How can flirting be harmless?” HaRin questioned.

 

“It is,” he insisted. “Hyung and MinYoung are just flirting. They’re friends but they obviously like each other. I just don’t know what’s up with those two.”

 

“Because unnie knows better,” HaRin answered to herself.

 

“INFINITE will be up in three,” a girl appeared by the door. The boys perked up after the announcement.

“Will you stay to watch?” Hoya turned back to HaRin.

She smiled, “Of course.”

“All right. I’ll see you later,” he put his hand up and HaRin high-fived him.

 

“Watch us out there?” Sunggyu requested, patting MinYoung’s knee.

She patted his arm in return, “I’ll follow in a while.”

“Good,” he stood up with a satisfied smile. “Wish us luck!”

 

“Good luck oppadeul!!” MinYoung and HaRin squealed at the same time. “Good luck, hyung!” Joongjin shouted last.

 

Once the boys disappeared for prepping up, HaRin turned to her friend with crossed arms.

 

“What?” MinYoung blinked.

“You,” HaRin pointed a finger at her, “There’s something you’re not telling us.”

“Not telling you about what?” MinYoung asked.

“You’re flirting with Sunggyu oppa,” HaRin accused her.

Joongjin’s eyes widened, “Really?”

 

“No, I wasn’t~” MinYoung denied shaking her head. HaRin wouldn’t believe her while Joongjin waited for a proper explanation.

 

MinYoung chuckled in defeat, “Fine, we may have flirted once or twice. I’m fully aware of that.”

“That doesn’t seem to be just once or twice,” HaRin pushed.

 “Whatever. It’s harmless flirting. We both know we’re just friends; we shook hands on that,” MinYoung said. However, HaRin and Joongjin gave their friend a doubtful look.

 

“I promise. We’re just friends. We know what we’re doing. I know what’s happening,” MinYoung assured them.

“That’s just it?” Joongjin asked.

“Absolutely,” MinYoung nodded.

“Just friends? Flirting? Nothing harmful?” HaRin asked.

“Positive.”

 

HaRin and Joongjin exchanged knowing glances before giving their friend a rest. The two younger ones gave MinYoung a small smile. They didn’t exchange more words, knowing what each of them was thinking at that moment.

 

“Come on. They’re expecting to see us by the crowd,” MinYoung pulled HaRin and Joongjin on either of her sides.

“More like hyung wanted to see you by the crowd,” Joongjin muttered as he was being dragged out of the dressing room.

 

“I wasn’t the only one. I perfectly heard someone ask HaRin she’ll stay to watch,” MinYoung smirked.

“Oooh~” Joongjin teased; lightly shoving HaRin.

 

“Yaaah~” HaRin turned red.

“And like Hoya oppa wasn’t trying to flirt with you,” MinYoung said.

 

“UNNIE!”

 

~●♥●~