Hear Him Out

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Begging You (Full Ver. 2013) – 2LSON feat. 효빈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdJoSDAcABU

~●♥●~

 

Shindong and INFINITE, excluding Sunggyu who was already sitting inside the booth, were outside talking; prepping before the radio show started. The six boys were discussing a plan with Shindong when HaRin and Joongjin came.

 

“We’re on time,” HaRin told Joongjin and they both exhaled in relief.

Hoya turned around and grinned, “Good! You’re already here!”

“Is the plan set out already?” she asked him when he pulled her and Joongjin over to the group.

 

“And who’s this?” Shindong asked in surprise. Hoya introduced them.

 

“This is Joongjin,” Shindong shook his hand, “and this is HaRin,” Shindong shook her hand, too. “She’s my girlfriend,” Hoya finished. Everyone snapped their heads at him, including HaRin.

 

“What? Since when,” Sungyeol asked.

Hoya shoved him away, “You don’t need to know.” He looked at HaRin and found her staring at him with wide eyes.

 

“Is there something wrong?” he asked her. HaRin blinked a couple of times.

She lightly tapped her cheek, “Uhm, is everything set out already?” she asked softly.

“Don’t worry, Shindong hyung knows what to do,” he smiled cheekily at her as he comfortably held her by the waist.

 

“Tonight, Sunggyu hyung will be confessing on a radio and everyone will get to hear him out; even MinYoungie,” Woohyun rubbed his palms together in excitement.

“You did tell her to listen, right?” Dongwoo checked with HaRin.

She nodded, “I told her before we left.” The boys talked amongst themselves for a few more minutes. HaRin slyly looked at Joongjin who had his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised at her.

 

“What?” she asked him softly. Joongjin eyed Hoya’s hand which was still on her waist. HaRin shrugged her shoulders and tried to get back to the group’s conversation. Soon, the boys were already inside the booth and Joongjin and HaRin stayed outside and watched them by the glassed window.

 

“You never mentioned anything about being in a relationship with hyung,” Joongjin muttered.

“I didn’t know. We just went out on one date,” HaRin told him with all honesty.

 

Joongjin smirked, “I guess you’re in a relationship now.” HaRin turned pink and hid a smile at the thought of having Hoya as a boyfriend; her first boyfriend.

 

SimSimTaPa’s logo song started to play over the radio.

 

-

-

-

 

MinYoung was pacing around the living room, debating whether to listen to HaRin or not. The radio show has already started an hour and a half ago and the radio at her apartment was still off. A part of her wanted to open her radio and find out why HaRin wanted her to listen and a part of her didn’t want to because she was afraid of what she might hear.

 

In the midst of her self-debate, MinYoung’s phone began to ring.

 

HaRin Dongsaeng <3

 

MinYoung answered the call.

 

“Are you listening to the radio right now?” HaRin hurriedly asked.

“No.”

“I figured,” HaRin sighed. “Listen, I need you to turn on that radio.”

“But why?” MinYoung whined.

 

“Just do it, unnie!” HaRin shouted over the phone. MinYoung then heard her apologizing softly at the people around her.

“Fine,” MinYoung gave in and walked over to the radio and turned it on. “What are you up to Park HaRin?”

 

“Put me on speaker mode, don’t hang up and just listen,” HaRin instructed. Confused, MinYoung just obeyed. “Put the volume up,” and MinYoung did.

 

-

-

-

 

The boys were laughing. Shindong said something funny again and they all started laughing. Sungyeol made a witty comment that made everyone crack up even more.

 

“We have a question from a male listener. He is asking for help,” Shindong said as he read his script. Everyone else looked at theirs to read the listeners entry.

 

“Sunggyu-ssi, would you mind reading this man’s entry?” Shindong asked Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu sat up straight and cleared his throat, “Hello, could you please help me with my dilemma? There’s this girl that I really like and we’ve been working for months already. I already made my confession but we’re still not together,” he read. “She’s got some personal issues and started pushing me away,” Sunggyu voice began to drift away. “What should I do?”

 

“Wow, that sure is one heavy dilemma,” Shindong commented while shaking his head. The others agreed as well; Sunggyu re-read the listener’s dilemma as he finds it surprisingly similar to his.

 

“It’s not easy to make a confession,” Woohyun said. “You’ll always have to worry if the girl will accept your confession or not.”

“Why? Have you done this before, Woohyun-ssi?” Shindong questioned him to which he replied with a nervous laugh.

“So you did?” Shindong pushed.

Woohyun laughed, “Of course but that was a long time ago.”

 

“Yes, before he became an idol,” Sungjong cut in. “Now he’s the one rejecting them,” Sungyeol joined in. Woohyun began to wave his hands in front of him, “No, that’s not true. If I were to reject girls, that’s because I love INSPIRITS!” Everyone laughed at him.

 

“What advice can you give him, Sunggyu-ssi?” Shindong asked the eldest.

 

“Actually,” Sunggyu fixed his headphone on, “I have the same dilemma as this listener,” he admitted.

Shindong placed his chin over his fist and looked interestingly at him, “Really?”

Sunggyu nodded, “I already confessed to this girl but we’re not together because she has her personal issues.”

“This is a surprise,” Shindong acted. “May we know what happened?”

 

“We went out a couple of times already but we’re not exclusively dating,” he narrated. “I really like this girl until I saw the different sides of her. For the others, she seems to be independent, brave, strong and driven. She is, actually, but what they don’t know is that she could be so fragile that she could easily break,” he closed his fist as if crushing something on his hand.

 

“So she’s not all that,” Shindong guessed.

 

Sunggyu nodded, “And that’s what makes her attractive. I guess it’s because she could only show it to me. Somehow, she trusts me to see that side of her. But then she has her personal issues and began to push me away. It’s been a while since we last saw each other and that’s really painfully for me, until now.”

 

“That’s hard, man,” Shindong commented. “So, what advice can you give this listener?” he asked.

 

“I say, you let her go for a moment. Give in to what she wants. If she’s pushing you away, let her push you away because that’s what she needs. I didn’t chase after this girl that I love because I’m aware of what she needs. Just give her some space for some time but don’t let go” Sunggyu said.

 

“And for the girl, if he comes back to you again one day, I think it’s time you accept him and give him a chance. Maybe he’s the answer to your issues,” he concluded.

 

“Since we’re on the topic, I’m giving you a chance to talk to this girl that you like,” Shindong proposed. Sunggyu shook his head to decline.

 

“Come on, hyung!” the boys cheered.

 

“Uhm… To this girl, I hope you’re listening right now because it’ll be a waste if you didn’t,” he nervously laughed. “I hope you’re doing fine already. I’ve been thinking about you quite often and it still breaks my heart whenever I think about the day that you pushed me away. I don’t want to be overweening but I’m sure you feel something for me as well. I didn’t chase after you because I know you wouldn’t want me to but please hear me out,” Sunggyu began to tear up.

 

“Believe me when I say that I’ll take care of you. Believe me when I say that I’ll stay by your side. Believe me when I tell you that I love you. I know you trust me so please don’t give in to your doubts. I still love you,” he finished.

 

“Those were strong words, Sunggyu-ssi,” Shindong told him. Sunggyu slyly wiped his tears away.

 

“Don’t worry, he’s used to saying strong words to us,” Dongwoo joked to lighten up the atmosphere. “Yah!” Sunggyu scolded him and everyone laughed.

 

“It’s not easy to love someone who’s always pushing you away but if you truly love someone, you won’t give up,” Shindong said and everyone nodded in agreement. “I think it’s better to have someone who doesn’t understand you but will never leave and it’ll be worth it.”

 

“And tonight, I’m sure many hearts are broken right now after Sunggyu-ssi’s confession on a live radio show. Many INSPIRITS are outside this building waiting for you guys. I’m sure they have a radio with them and heard your confession, Sunggyu-ssi,” Shindong informed him.

 

Sunggyu lightly laughed, “I may have fallen for someone but that doesn’t mean I’ll forget INSPIRITS. They’re the reason why Kim Sunggyu exists; why INFINTE exists. I won’t forget that. I love you, INSPIRITS!!”

 

-

-

-

 

“Believe me when I say that I’ll take care of you. Believe me when I say that I’ll stay by your side. Believe me when I tell you that I love you. I know you trust me so please don’t give in to your doubts. I still love you.”

 

MinYoung was already down on her knees, crying, when he was sending a message to her.

 

“Unnie?”

 

MinYoung picked up her phone beside her and placed it on her ear.

 

“I’m sure you heard him,” HaRin talked.

“What am I supposed to do?” MinYoung sobbed.

 

“You know what to do, unnie,” and HaRin hang up.

 

“I know what to do,” MinYoung said to herself as she slowly stood up.

 

“Up next is a song by 2LSON titled Begging You. After this song, we’ll be back to say our farewell to everyone so stay tuned,” Shindong said and a song began to play.

 

"There is no tomorrow. You know time is our enemy so be true and I'll be with you and I will love you."

 

“And I love you,” MinYoung muttered. Right then, she knew exactly what to do.

 

~●♥●~