Phone

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

TELEPATHY - SECRET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4K1entZJOA

 

~●♥●~

 

“You’re crazy!” MinYoung exclaimed once she got inside her suite with HaRin tagging from behind, laughing.

 

HaRin dumped her shopping bags on floor, “You have to admit. It was funny,” she chuckled as she plunked down on the couch, took off her canvas shoes and massaged her feet.

 

“All those walking made my feet ache,” HaRin grumbled.

 

“I’m going to call Joongjin,” MinYoung announced.

“Yeah, you should. He’s been texting me nonstop since last night,” HaRin agreed, still massaging her feet.

 

MinYoung disappeared to her room to make the phone call. She took her phone from her pocket and went by the night stand to dial the number that her friend, Joongjin, sent earlier. MinYoung lifted the phone and was about to dial the number when she noticed something on the floor; she took it.

 

To her surprise, it was an unfamiliar phone. MinYoung pressed the standby button and the screen lit up, revealing a picture of INFINITE as the wall paper.

 

“This can’t be his, right?” MinYoung thought.

 

MinYoung looked at the screen once more and noticed that there were text messages and a couple of missed calls. Taking the chance, MinYoung tried to unlock the phone; she slid her finger to the side and the home page appeared before her. Sunggyu didn’t have a password on.

 

“Have you tried calling him, yet?” HaRin asked as she entered MinYoung’s room.

“What are you doing?” MinYoung’s friend asked her.

 

MinYoung faced HaRin with a blank gaze, “I think Sunggyu-ssi accidentally left his phone here.”

“Well? Return it to him,” HaRin suggested.

“How am I going to do that?” MinYoung asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

HaRin gave MinYoung an ‘are-you-serious’ look, “There’ll always be a dumb side to every person.”

HaRin snatched the phone from MinYoung’s hand and kept on touching its screen, scrolling on whatever menu she was on. A couple of more scrolling, HaRin handed the phone back at MinYoung’s hand.

 

“Why don’t you try contacting at least one of the members?” HaRin suggested.

 

MinYoung looked on the phone’s screen and saw all the numbers of Sunggyu’s group mates on one list.

 

“Well, who should I call? What should I say?” MinYoung asked HaRin.

 

HaRin sat down beside MinYoung, “You can call whoever. Just tell him that their leader forgot his phone here and you just want to return it.”

 

“And I’m taking this risk because?” MinYoung faced her friend.

 

HaRin sighed, “Unnie, you’re just returning the guy’s phone, that’s it. You don’t want to keep it on hold until we get back to Seoul.”

 

“You’re right. Let’s give it back as soon as possible,” MinYoung gave in a called one of the members.

 

~●♥●~