Let's Not Change

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

As promised, here's an update! :D

다이어리나비

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4blB2UFlbY

~●♥●~

 

“I fell for you back at Jeju and I’m falling harder every time we’re together. You’re irresistible and it would be wonderful if you could be my girlfriend.”

 

MinYoung shook her head as she looked down with a small smile, “You sound like you know me that much.”

“Well, don’t I?” he asked, wanting to brag.

 

“No, you don’t,” she said prying her hands away from his. Sunggyu embarrassingly placed his hands behind his back.

 

“I--”

 

“We may have spent a few or more times together but that doesn’t suffice anything. I may be a fan of yours but I came to Woollim to work, not to have an idol come to like me. I didn’t want this,” she elucidated it to him.

 

“But I thought I meant something to you?” he retorted.

 

“You do but that doesn’t mean that we could just enter into something because of gut-feeling,” she immediately answered. Sunggyu took one step back and stared at MinYoung. For the first time, he saw MinYoung’s eyes filled with pain and were cold as marbles.

 

MinYoung breathed out, “I appreciate your affection for me but I just think it’s not right. You do mean something to me, oppa. You’re a great guy, a great friend. It surprised me how easy it is for me to be comfortable with you; opening things up that I shouldn’t be doing. I like were this friendship is going and I suggest that we don’t change anything.”

 

“So you want us to just stay as friends?” he asked after.

 

MinYoung nodded, “I believe this friendship would give us the things that we want. I trust you, oppa and I don’t want to risk that. Aside from HaRin and Joongjin, I’ve began to trust you and your friends.”

 

Sunggyu’s shoulders deflated.

 

-

-

-

 

“Our comeback’s next week, right?” Dongwoo asked aloud.

 

Woohyun snapped his head at his hyung and stared baffled at him, “Our comeback’s this weekend, hyung.”

 

“Aigoo, hyung! I can’t believe you forgot about our comeback!” Dongwoo’s friends lightly reprimanded him. HaRin watched them team-up against the eldest and laughed while Dongwoo struggled to defend himself.

 

“Do you want some ice cream, noona?” Joongjin nudged HaRin’s arm.

HaRin grinned, “Sure! Is MinYoung unnie getting some as well?”

“I don’t know. She wasn’t with us when we came out of the restaurant,” he began to turn around to look for his friend.

“And so was Sunggyu oppa,” HaRin muttered.

 

HaRin turned around and found Sunggyu and MinYoung conversing, not far from where HaRin and the others stood. She could see Sunggyu’s shoulders hung low, his hands in his pockets while MinYoung was saying something.

 

“What’s going on?” HaRin thought. MinYoung shook her head from time to time. She seems to be saying something; making Sunggyu understand something. Then, MinYoung reached to touch Sunggyu’s arm for a while before drawing her hand back.

 

“I think it’s appropriate to intervene.”

 

-

-

-

 

“You do know that I can’t just flush my feelings away, right?” Sunggyu asked.

 

MinYoung shook her head, “I’m not asking you to do that. I just want us to stay friends.”

 

“Unnie?”

 

MinYoung looked away from Sunggyu after hearing HaRin’s voice, “Yes?”

 

“Joongjin and I are having some ice cream. We were wondering if you want one,” HaRin said.

MinYoung nodded, “Sure.”

 

“How about you, oppa?” HaRin turned to Sunggyu.

“I’ll follow,” he said.

 

“Think about what I told you, oppa,” MinYoung told Sunggyu before linking arms with HaRin. Sunggyu slowly followed MinYoung and HaRin a foot away.

 

“Was I in a bad timing?” HaRin asked in a whisper.

MinYoung shook her head, “No, you were just in time.”

 

By the sound of MinYoung’s voice, HaRin didn’t push herself on asking about the conversation her best friend had with Sunggyu earlier. Somehow, HaRin knew what was going on and she was glad that MinYoung did something.

 

~●♥●~