Intoxicated

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Know Your Name – Jay Park (ft. Dok2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTnOBJMw-w

 

~●♥●~

 

“PUHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

Dongwoo laughed out loud at some story that Sungyeol was telling them.

 

“You’re drunk, hyung!” Sungjong shouted over the loud music while chuckling along.

Dongwoo shook his head, “no, I’m not~”

 

“Well, maybe a little bit,” he admitted eventually.

 

It was already pass three in the morning and they were still at Club New Wave and the crowd doubled its number.

 

“I think we should go,” L suggested as he checked his watch.

Woohyun shook his head, “no, no, no. No. It’s still too early~”

“Hyung, it’s already 3:10 in the morning. We should get going,” Sungjong said in disapproval. He and L stood up to help their hyungdeul up.

 

“Why do I feel like my head is spinning?” Dongwoo asked with wide eyes as he leaned back on his seat and watched his vision turn.

 

“You’re getting drunk~” Sungyeol laughed at him. He tried to stand up on his own but unfortunately fell back on his seat; earning a laugh from Dongwoo.

 

“Let’s go, hyungdeul~” Sungjong and L sang as they helped their friends up.

 

“Where’s Sunggyu hyung?” L asked once they stepped out of the club.

Sungjong looked over at his hyungdeul who were leaning side by side each other, “I don’t know. Try calling him.”

 

L took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Sunggyu’s number. Sunggyu’s phone rang multiple times but he didn’t answer.

 

“He’s not answering,” L muttered as he dialed again. He dialed a couple of more times before giving up.

“This person won’t answer!”

“Where would hyung be?!” Sungjong asked out loud as he tapped his foot on the ground.

 

“Hmm~ Sunggyu hyung~”

 

L and Sungjong turned to look at Woohyun mumbling.

 

“Sunggyu hyung dancing… pretty girl… by the bar~” Woohyun mumbled.

Sungjong looked innocently at L, “Do you think… ?”

 

“He’s already old enough. He knows what’s right and what’s wrong,” L told his dongsaeng.

“Shouldn’t we look for him? I mean, we’re not really from here,” Sungjong suggested.

L started texting, “I don’t think he’ll get into trouble. Let him enjoy this night. I’ll just leave him a message.” L started texting away before stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

 

“Besides, we’ve got three kids to take care of,” L shook his head.

 

“And I thought we were the ones who should be taken care of,” Sungjong grumbled, crossing his arms, as they waited for a cab.

 

-

-

-

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was back by the bar having a chat with MinYoung, accompanied by a drink.

 

“So, where’s your boyfriend?” Sunggyu casually asked MinYoung after drinking the last droplet of his cocktail drink.

MinYoung raised an eyebrow at him, “What makes you think that I have a boyfriend?”

“You mean you don’t have one?” he stared at her in amazement.

“If I had one, shouldn’t he be the one sitting there and not you?” she cocked her head to the side. “I think you’re drunk, Sunggyu-ssi,” she guessed but Sunggyu shook his head in disagreement.

 

“So you really don’t have one?” he leaned in closer to her and asked in a husky voice. MinYoung smirked.

“Why would you want to know?” she asked, leaning closer until their faces were centimeters apart.

“I just want to make sure that I won’t get beaten up when I do something~” he answered in a low voice.

MinYoung kept her eyes on his, flirting with his, “And what exactly are you going to do?”

 

Sunggyu grinned, “This.”

 

Less than a second, Sunggyu crashed his lips on MinYoung’s and kissed her. She was surprised at first but she eventually gave in. He placed a hand behind her neck to deepen the kiss.

 

~●♥●~

 

Sunggyu moves fast, right? HAHA!! I wonder what will happen after this night~ Can you guess? :D Don't forget to leave some love below! :) Cheers. -marieGELICA.