She Means Business

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

NEW BEAUTIFUL – Epik High

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvDtkFGhS9g

~●♥●~

 

Sunggyu tried to convince his group mates that their new trainer was MinYoung. He assured his friends that he wasn’t daydreaming or hallucinating.

 

“Maybe this was what she meant as ‘colleagues’!!” Sungyeol snapped his fingers.

Woohyun frowned, “What are you talking about?”

 

“Sunggyu hyung! Do you still remember what you told us the morning you got back to our hotel?” Sungyeol turned to their leader.

Sunggyu blinked at him, “I said a lot of things that morning.”

 

“Aish! Remember you said you were asking for her number but she won’t give it to you and said that you guys were better off as colleagues?” Sungyeol reminded him.

 

“Oh yeah! I remember it now!” Sunggyu brightened up. Then he wondered out loud, “If she knew we would be working together, why would she respond to my kiss?”

 

“What’s your point, hyung?” L asked him.

 

“If she wants us to be just colleagues, why didn’t she do something when I kissed her and instead she responded back?” Sunggyu stated, analyzing the events that has happened.

 

“Could she be interested at you, too?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu smiled but it soon fell into a frown.

 

“We were already intoxicated, remember?” Sunggyu grumbled.

 

Just then, MinYoung enters with the three managers and stood in front of INFINITE. MinYoung stood with much confidence this time compared earlier.

 

“So guys, this is MinYoung, your new trainer,” manager Gonam told them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, we’re INFINITE!” they greeted her.

 

MinYoung bowed at them and gave a friendly smile. INFINITE gave her a warm smile while Sunggyu, on the other hand, kept his stare at MinYoung but it wasn’t affecting her in any way this time.

“I hope we get along well,” she told them.

 

Woohyun suddenly raised his hand, “If you don’t mind me asking how old you are? So we could address you properly.”

 

“I’m a 91 liner,” MinYoung radiated.

“Are you younger than me?!” Sungyeol excitedly asked. However, MinYoung shook her head; Sungyeol stepped back as his group mates laughed at him.

 

“I’m still the youngest in the group,” Sungjong frowned.

“That makes the three of us,” Sungyeol and L said in unison.

Dongwoo was grinning, “NICE!!”

 

“Yah~ even if she’s almost the same age as you, MinYoung is still your trainer so you have no rights to disrespect her. She wasn’t employed for nothing. Mr. Lee picked the best one to train you for your comeback,” manager Hyowan informed them.

 

“Aren’t you too young to be someone who would train us?” Sungyeol bluntly asked.

“If young to you means starring in a couple of musicals and performing in theater for seven years and producing and directing a hit musical play, then, maybe I am,” MinYoung bragged. INFINITE’s jaws dropped. The three managers were left chuckling to themselves.

 

“You sing and dance?” Sunggyu asked. MinYoung turned to look at him.

She nodded, “I do but I’d rather call it ‘performing’ than just ‘sing and dance’.”

“Why so?” L asked this time. MinYoung softly smiled, knowing the answer by heart.

 

“When you say that you ‘sing and dance’ mean you just do it without really putting your heart into it but when you say that you are ‘performing’, you execute something that you really love, that you’re really passionate about it; may it be dancing, singing, acting, MCing or whatever,” she answered.

 

INFINITE stood silent as they listened to every word that MinYoung told them. They haven’t seen anyone talk about performing with such passion like her. It was something new to them and inspiring at the same time.

 

“And that’s the first lesson I’d like you guys to remember,” MinYoung told them.

 

“I guess training starts now,” manager Jungryul announced. “Don’t worry MinYoung-ssi, we’re giving you the consent to be tough on them and push them,” he added. Manager Jungryul stepped back to the back of the room with the other managers to watch the group train.

 

“Since this is our first day, we’ll focus more on getting fit and preparing for your comeback,” MinYoung placed her hands on her waist. “We’ll do this for a week or two before I begin with your choreography.”

“Are you serious?” they asked in disbelief. MinYoung ignored their questions and faced the mirror.

 

“She’s scaring me, hyung,” Sungjong hugged Woohyun’s arm.

 

“Alright,” MinYoung clapped loudly making Sungjong jump, “Please find your own spot; I don’t care where it is so we can begin.”

 

INFINITE reluctantly separated and positioned around the studio; Sunggyu stood near MinYoung while the others were positioned far from her. MinYoung started with simple warm-ups and light aerobics until it gets harder.

 

“This girl really means business,” they grunted every now and then. The three managers watched at the back with satisfying looks

 

~●♥●~