No Strings Attached

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Lead Me - SISTAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSjQUKggfow

~●♥●~

 

Sunggyu was walking MinYoung back to her house. She silently walked beside him as she thought of his suggestion earlier.

 

Flashback

 

“What do you suggest?” she asked.

 

“We could continue this and be friends at the same time,” he said. “No strings attached.”

 

Sunggyu needed not to explain further as MinYoung perfectly understood what he meant: they could be together, go on dates but they could still see other people; friends going on casual dates and having an open relationship.

 

“Wouldn’t that be hard? I mean, it wouldn’t be hard to fall for one another. What’s the sense of having no strings attached?” she questioned, crossing her arms.

 

Sunggyu opened his arms as if to brag, “I don’t know about you but I’ve already fallen, MinYoung-ah.”

“Well,” she slightly smirked, “I’ve stopped believing in love.”

 

MinYoung’s words caught Sunggyu by surprise but he remained composed.

 

“I’m up for anything,” he said, unshaken. “No strings then no strings.”

 

End of Flashback

 

“He said ‘no strings’. He can keep his word, right?” MinYoung bit her lip at her thoughts. “But can I keep mine?”

 

“We’re here,” Sunggyu announced, bringing MinYoung back to reality. “Safe and sound.”

 

MinYoung looked up and found her apartment in front of her, the lights inside was opened. However, she didn’t feel like going inside yet. So, she stepped in front of Sunggyu and faced him, matching his gaze.

 

“If I agree to this set-up, we’ll stay with our rules: no strings attached, right?” she clarified.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Do you want me to make a pledge?”

“If it’ll help you keep your word then, why not?” she kidded sarcastically.

 

“I promise,” he raised his right hand, “No. Strings. Attached.” He uttered each word as he inched forward, leaving little space between him and MinYoung.

 

“Nothing will change?” she remained unmoved. Sunggyu shook his head.

“Friends?”

“Friends.”

 

MinYoung thought for another moment as she stared back at Sunggyu. She wanted to look away and say ‘no’ but somehow, his eyes were hypnotizing.

 

“Fine,” she whispered.

 

Sunggyu slowly smiled until his eyes were gone. He wanted to jump and shout right there but then that would make him look like he was expecting for more in the set-up that they have started.

 

“Great,” Sunggyu immediately locked his lips with MinYoung’s. She instinctively closed her eyes and kissed him back. MinYoung’s legs began to feel like jelly and was about to give in. Luckily, he pulled her body close to his, helping her support her stand. Slowly, they broke away from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together.

 

“How are we going to tell our friends?” MinYoung asked in a whisper as she tried to catch her breath.

“Don’t think about them,” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders.

 

The new couple held each other for a while before MinYoung pulled away. Sunggyu waited for her to get in her apartment before leaving the place happily.

 

~●♥●~