Ready To Dance

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

I’ll Be There – SPICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ88w29IbmA

~●♥●~

 

“Is MinYoung noona coming?” Sungjong asked.

 

The day of the dance battle between idols groups has finally arrived and INFINITE was in their dressing room getting ready.

 

“I’m not sure,” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders while a stylist stitches up a button on his top.

 

Dongwoo passed by and casually said, “She’s coming and her friends as well.” Sunggyu stared at him with a how-come-you-know look.

“I invited her,” Dongwoo said as if he could read Sunggyu’s mind.

“Apparently she was waiting for you to as her to come but then you didn’t mention it to her yesterday so hyung invited him instead,” Hoya butted in and Sunggyu gave him the same look that he has given Dongwoo earlier.

 

“HaRin,” Hoya casually answered. Given that they’re both busy with their respective works, Hoya and HaRin have been communication a lot lately.

 

“Noona!” they heard L call out.

 

Everyone looked up and found MinYoung walking in. She bowed and greeted everyone.

 

“Thanks for inviting me, oppa,” she told Dongwoo.

“No worries~” he ruffled her hair. “We need you to cheer for us later, okay?” she nodded.

 

“Hey, where’s HaRin?” Hoya asked.

“Oh. Dongsaeng just went to the ladies’ room. Joongjin’s waiting for her outside in case she gets lost,” she answered.

“Okay, thanks,” Hoya patted her shoulder before leaving the room with Sungjong. While everyone’s busy with their own business, MinYoung approached Sunggyu.

 

“Hey,” she casually greeted.

“You didn’t tell me you were coming,” he plainly said.

MinYoung chuckled, “I thought you would know since your friend was the one who invited me,” she said sarcastically.

 

“I need a little help here!!” one stylist called.

“Just a minute!” the stylist with Sunggyu answered. She has two more buttons to sew on Sunggyu’s top and she was already struggling.

 

MinYoung took the needle and buttons from the stylist, “You go ahead, unnie. I’ll take care of this.”

“Oh, good! Thanks!” the stylist scrambled off. Sunggyu and MinYoung were left alone.

 

“Do you still need an invitation to come here? Given that this concerns me,” Sunggyu said.

“Well,” MinYoung continued sewing, “a proper invitation is more likely.”

 

“Well, I’m glad you came,” he whispered to her. MinYoung looked up to him and smiled before focusing her attention back on the button being sewed.

“I’m sorry for not being the one who invited you,” he uttered.

She shook her head, “I’m already here so no problem.”

 

“Done!” MinYoung chirped as she stood up straight.

 

“Where’s everyone?” Sunggyu asked. They both looked around and realized that they were left alone in the room. MinYoung shrugged her shoulders.

 

“There you are!” one of the staffs peeked inside the room. “We air in ten.”

“I’ll be there!” Sunggyu called and the person disappeared.

 

“You’ll be outside, watching, right?” Sunggyu turned to MinYoung.

She nodded, “I’ll be out with HaRin and Joongjin.”

 

“Well, wish us luck,” he smiled, his eyes disappearing. Sunggyu was about to saunter off when MinYoung grasped his arm and pulled him back. She went tip-toed and pecked him on the lips.

 

“Good luck, oppa,” she whispered before walking out of the room. Sunggyu remained unmoved in his position for a few minutes. He was surprised at her sudden move since he always initiated the kiss.

 

“Sunggyu-ssi, aren’t you ready?” the staff came back.

 

Sunggyu smirked, “I am so ready.”

 

~●♥●~