Sunggyu Became A High Schooler

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

카페인 (feat. 용준형 of BEAST) – Yang Yoseob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd5xGtD35l8

~●♥●~

 

After dropping MinYoung off to her house, INFINITE went home and spent the remaining afternoon in their dorm. They washed up and changed into comfortable clothes before lounging around their living room area.

 

Sungjong, together with Hoya and Woohyun, were watching a random drama while the others were flipping their phones or were in front of their laptops. Sunggyu, on the other hand, had his eyes on the television but his mind was somewhere else.

 

He’s thinking about MinYoung: her facial features, notably her eyes, her passion for performing, the way she motivates other people to do better without pushing them to their limits, the different sides he has seen on her and what triggers him the most is that there’s a story within her.

 

“What are you thinking, hyung?”

 

Sunggyu blinked at the sound of one of his friend’s voice. He looked to his left and found L sitting beside him on the floor. The others heard his question and they all looked away from whatever they were doing.

 

“Nothing,” he said shyly, his ears turning pink.

Sungyeol snorted, “Nothing means something, hyung.”

“Just spill it,” Dongwoo insists.

 

Sunggyu smothers his hands over his face, “I feel like I’m still in high school,” he groaned.

“We don’t get where you’re going, hyung,” Hoya told him.

“I mean all these I’ve been feeling for MinYoung. I feel like some stupid high school student who has a crush on the most popular girl in school,” he uttered in one breath. The room fell silent.

 

Suddenly, everyone bursts out laughing. Sunggyu scowled. “I knew I shouldn’t have bothered.”

 

“We’re sorry, hyung,” Woohyun apologized. He wiped his tear away while clutching to his stomach.

“You did sound just like one,” Hoya agreed.

Sungjong breathed, “Waa~ I forgot the last time I had a good laugh.”

 

“I’m glad my love life could be used for your entertainment,” Sunggyu said, full of sarcasm. He drew his knees close to him and hugged it.

“We’re really sorry, hyung,” they genuinely apologized, trying to not further laugh.

 

“What are you so worried about, hyung?” Sungyeol asked him.

“I don’t know. It’s just I want to get close to her but I feel like when I do that, she’ll create a wall barrier between us or something,” he said, frustrated.

“Like no relationship in work wall kind of thing?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu snapped his fingers, “exactly. Thank you!”

 

Sungyeol frowned, “Well you haven’t tried it yet, right?” Sunggyu nodded.

“Then how sure are you that she’ll be building a wall?” Woohyun wondered out loud.

 

“She’s this girl who keeps herself guarded at all times. I could feel it. She tries to be this independent and strong girl which I really find attractive of her but after spending time with her since you ‘gave’ me to her,” he said with emphasis and glaring at s, “I get to see a side that you guys haven’t seen and every time she sees me seeing her that way, she automatically becomes someone who I think she isn’t,” he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Could it be that she’s hiding something from us?” Hoya guessed.

L shook his head in disagreement, “No, that couldn’t be. Maybe it’s really just her nature.”

Sungjong turned his head to Sunggyu, “Hasn’t she told you anything? Like mentioning a past, maybe,”

 

“Well, she told me about losing her parents early but that’s just about it,” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Then why don’t you just ask her and find out yourself?” Sungyeol suggested the obvious.

 

“Wouldn’t I look too desperate? I mean, I barely know her,” Sunggyu said.

 

“But she told you her past,” Dongwoo intercepted.

 

“And you’ve been hanging around her often,” Hoya added.

 

“And you guys already shared a kiss,” they said in unison which surprised Sunggyu.

 

“Even before you guys introduced yourselves to each other,” Sungjong pointed out.

 

Sunggyu ruminated for a moment. s were right. He can’t consider MinYoung someone he hardly knew. They’ve been spending a lot of time already and they’ve been opening up about each other’s lives.

 

“Fine,” he stood up, dusting his hands. “I’ll do it. I’ll ask her out on a proper date.”

“All right!” his friends cheered. Sunggyu walked to his room with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Tomorrow!” he shouted from his room. His friends frowned and groaned.

 

“Are you freaking serious?” Woohyun shouted.

 

“Of course! It’s already past ten in the evening. She’s probably asleep by now after we kidnapped her!” Sunggyu said, coming out of his room with his hands on his waist.

 

They nodded in realization, “Yeah, you’re right.”

 

Sunggyu didn’t looked surprised, “Of course I am. I am INFINITE’s leader after all,” he bragged, receiving multiple groans from his friends.

 

“Why?~ Why was the position given to him?~” L complained, muttering.

 

“By the way,” everyone looked up at their leader with a sickened look, “I’m no longer talking about what’s going on with my love life. Ever. Again,” he then entered his room and closed the door, locking it.

 

“No!” their eyes widened. They rushed to his door and knocked endlessly.

 

“You can’t do that, hyung!” they shouted.

 

“Watch me!” he shouted back.

 

“Don’t do this to me, hyung!” Woohyun begged even more.

 

“I said watch me! You’re using my love life as your source of entertainment! As a leader, I wouldn’t allow that!” Sunggyu answered.

 

“Again with his power~” Dongwoo groaned.

 

“I wasn’t talking about that, hyung! I mean don’t lock me out here! This is my room too, you know!” Woohyun shouted, fearing of sleeping on the cold floor that night.

 

~●♥●~