The NEW Trainer

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Superwoman – Orange Caramel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y7EIF8VFY

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung woke up early and got ready for work. She dressed up in comfortable clothes that are suited for dancing. She packed extra clothes to change into her duffel bag before heading home. She went out of her room and saw HaRin sitting in a stool bar by the kitchen’s mini bar. MinYoung and HaRin live in an apartment together and shared the rent.

 

“Good morning, dongsaeng,” MinYoung greeted her friend as she got herself some cereal, a bowl, a spoon and milk, and made herself a breakfast.

“Are you ready for your first day of work?” HaRin asked as she chewed on an apple.

 

“I’m excited for it,” MinYoung brightly smiled. “What time are you heading to the theater today?”

“I’m heading out together with you,” HaRin said, finishing her apple. “You know, Mr. Yong is ready to welcome you back at the theater anytime,” HaRin told her friend.

 

“Well, I’m not ready to get back in there anytime soon,” MinYoung said with a frown, not looking at her friend.

“Mr. Yong wants to get rid of ‘him’ just to have you stay but you immediately left theater,” HaRin informed MinYoung.

 

“I think it’s better if I leave theater for a while. I don’t think I can work in a place that’ll have me remember things or people that could’ve harmed me,” MinYoung began to tear up.

“Okay, let’s stop this. You should start you week right. Cheer up,” HaRin tried to cheer her friend.

 

HaRin waited for her best friend to finish breakfast before they head out of their apartment together. HaRin dropped MinYoung off to her workplace before meeting with their friend to get to the theater.

 

-

-

-

 

“Walk straight ahead and then turn left; there you’ll see the only door in the hallway; that’s Mr. Lee’s office,” a janitor instructed MinYoung.

“Alright, thank you!” she bowed at the janitor.

 

MinYoung followed the janitor’s instructions and saw the door to Mr. Lee’s office. She gulped down and stared at the door feeling nervous.

 

“Is this a good idea?” MinYoung thought.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and a petite girl came out with a folder in arm.

 

“Excuse me?”

“Yes?” the petite girl looked up once MinYoung called her.

“I’m Shin MinYoung. I’m here to meet Mr. Lee,” MinYoung smiled at the girl.

The petite girl pushed her glasses up and smiled kindly at MinYoung, “Yes, Ms. Shin MinYoung, Mr. Lee has been expecting you.”

 

“I hope I’m not late,” MinYoung nervously asked.

“Oh no, you’re just in time. Please follow me inside,” the petite girl turned her back and opened Mr. Lee’s door. MinYoung followed her inside.

 

The petite girl introduced MinYoung to Mr. Lee and he welcomed her warmly. They began to go through the stuff that MinYoung should be doing and the things that they should achieve.

 

“I hope you don’t mind working for long hours. We need to get the boys working harder than before,” Mr. Lee kindly told her.

MinYoung smiled, “I’m fine with it. I’ve worked for longer hours in theater. I’ll do everything that I can to have these boys on top.”

Mr. Lee laughed, “I like your fighting spirit. Well, do you want to meet them now?”

“That’s fine with me,” MinYoung agreed but she prayed that she’ll be given a day off.

 

“Yes, an early day off,” MinYoung told herself as she walked side by side Mr. Lee. They then stopped in front a door and they can hear a ruckus inside. MinYoung looked at Mr. Lee and let out a nervous laugh.

 

“Don’t worry, MinYoung-ah. These kids are nice,” Mr. Lee assured her before opening the door. Mr. Lee entered the room with MinYoung tagging from behind. She saw three guys bow at Mr. Lee.

 

“Ya~” manager Hyowan stole INFINITE’s attention. Manager Hyowan motioned towards the door and the boys greeted Mr. Lee.

 

“She looks familiar,” Sunggyu thought as he kept staring at the girl behind Mr. Lee.

 

“Good morning, INFINITE. I hope you had a nice rest because starting today, you’ll be working and preparing for your next comeback,” Mr. Lee greeted them. “As you all know, your old trainer has resigned and we immediately looked for his replacement. Meet Ms. Shin MinYoung; she is your new trainer starting today.”

 

“MinYoung?!” Sunggyu’s heart began to race. MinYoung stepped away from Mr. Lee back and gave INFINITE a bow. Upon seeing her face, Sunggyu’s heart skipped a beat and grabbed Woohyun’s arm.

 

“I know, hyung. She’s cute,” Woohyun grinned at Sunggyu and whispered.

“No, she’s not cute,” Sunggyu whispered back without leaving his gaze at MinYoung.

 

MinYoung shifted uncomfortably after seeing how Sunggyu was looking at her.

 

“Managers, please meet me outside. We have to discuss something with Ms. Shin,” Mr. Lee announced before leaving the room with MinYoung behind him. The three managers followed soon. INFINITE began to gather.

 

“She’s pretty, hyung!!” Dongwoo cheered excitedly.

“Shut up, hyung!” L covered Dongwoo’s mouth and tried to calm him.

 

“She’s not pretty,” Sunggyu stated without releasing Woohyun’s arm and without moving from where he was standing.

 

“Hyung, we know you can’t get over the girl you met at Jeju but I think you’re beginning to close your doors to girls like MinYoung,” Sungyeol faced Sunggyu.

 

“MinYoung-ssi is not cute. She’s not pretty. She’s exceptionally beautiful and she’s the girl I was with at Club New Wave,” Sunggyu slowly explained.

 

“Our trainer MinYoung is mystery girl?!” Hoya exclaimed. Sunggyu slowly nodded, still in daze.

“The one you’ve gone on first base with?!” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu nodded again.

 

Sungjong grimaced, “Could you stop using those terms?!”

 

 

~●♥●~