At Namsan Tower

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Two of Us – Girl’s Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjAo6w72WLE

~●♥●~

 

After MinYoung had asked Sunggyu out, he immediately made a phone call to prepare for the night. He had been preparing for that one night since he had gotten close with MinYoung. He didn’t even care if MinYoung had prepared something for them because he’ll have her cancel everything she’s been planning on.

 

“She may have asked me out but it’s rightful that I treat her out,” Sunggyu thought.

 

MinYoung walked quietly with Sunggyu beside her, making him lead their way. The moment Sunggyu told her that he had taken care of things for their night, she didn’t argue; she perfectly knew that everything will be all right.

 

The only thing that was slightly bothering her was what will the night turn out to be.

 

“We’re here!” Sunggyu announced, interrupting MinYoung thoughts.

 

MinYoung looked around and recognized to be in Yongsandong. Her eyes followed the tall tower which happened to be the Namsan Tower hovering over them.

 

“What are we doing here?” she questioned. Sunggyu looked down at her with a smile.

“You’ll see. You trust me, right?”

 

MinYoung slowly nodded. Honestly, the idea of being in that place was scaring her. Nevertheless, she let Sunggyu drag her inside the tower. Visitors and tourists were starting to come out of the building and some lights were starting to go off. MinYoung pulled Sunggyu to a stop.

 

“Maybe we shouldn’t be here,” she said, her voice slightly trembling.

Sunggyu blinked, “Why shouldn’t we?”

“I think this place is closing down for the night already,” she told him but Sunggyu just gave her an assuring smile.

“They should be. We’re having this place to ourselves,” he said. Slowly, Sunggyu started pulling MinYoung again.

 

The both of them went to the top of the tower. MinYoung couldn’t help but feel nervous while Sunggyu calmly hummed to himself. The elevator dinged and its doors opened, revealing a small table in front of them. Sunggyu stepped out while MinYoung remained unmoved.

“You won’t see everything if you stayed there,” he teased. He offered his hand and MinYoung reluctantly took it.

 

When she stepped out of the elevator, the cold wind greeted her but it didn’t make her shiver. She was too engrossed with the whole set-up in front of her: lanterns hung by the fences, a small table with a bucket of wine sat by a corner, not far from the table for two that was in the middle of the place, and a bouquet of flowers was placed carefully on top of it. The set-up was inviting but petals and candles were lit everywhere giving a warm atmosphere.

 

“You prepared all of these?” MinYoung asked softly.

Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck, “Not really. I called in for some help.”

MinYoung peered at him, “You boss your friends around to do this for you, didn’t you?”

“Of course not!” his eyes widened, “They didn’t even know I was planning on this.”

MinYoung continued to eye him but he raised his right hand and sworn that his friends had nothing to do with the set-up.

 

Sunggyu motioned MinYoung to come by the table and she obliged. He took the bouquet and handed it to her to which she gladly accepted. He pulled out a chair for her to sit before taking his own chair. Sunggyu reached for the wine which was close to him and opened it for them to drink. He poured a glass for her and him.

 

“What should we be toasting for?” he asked.

MinYoung didn’t need for a second to think, “To INFINITE’s success and for the night to be beautiful.”

“To INFINITE’s success and for the night to be beautiful,” Sunggyu repeated before they clink their glasses together and sipped their drinks.

 

“I hope you like seafood,” he said.

“I love ‘em,” she assured him. Sunggyu grinned and excused himself. He later came back holding two plates with food already on it. He placed one plate in front of MinYoung and one in his.

“Where did you get this?” she asked as she began to hold her utensils.

Sunggyu leaned in, “Should you always be asking?”

“I just don’t want you bossing your members around,” she told him.

“I assure you we’re the only ones here. I have a friend fix and leave everything so I’m doing the rest of the service,” he assured her.

 

“Fine,” she gave in.

“I’m starving. Let’s eat.”

 

Sunggyu and MinYoung began to eat dinner while they chatted.

 

~●♥●~