Sweet Memories

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

같은 – 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-89qrZiQnI

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung went back to the theater with Joongjin and HaRin clinging on either of her arms. The youngest ones chatted happily as they made their way to work and MinYoung couldn’t help but laugh at them bicker.

 

“Just like old times,” she happily thought.

 

Joongjin let go of MinYoung’s arm and opened the door for MinYoung. When the three friends entered, it was pitch black inside. MinYoung held tighter to HaRin.

 

“Where on earth is that main switch?” HaRin asked out loud. “I could never figure out where that is,” she continued to chatter to help calm MinYoung.

 

“Found it!” they heard Joongjin shout. Once he pulled the lever of the main switch down, all the lights went on at once.

 

“WELCOME BACK MINYOUNG!!!”

 

MinYoung was startled; everyone was on stage holding up a huge sign of “Welcome Back, MinYoung” written across it with different colors splattered on it as if they were too lazy to design it properly. Yet MinYoung appreciated it.

 

When she went on stage, everyone gave her a warm hug; the others were too happy to see her back that they hugged her tighter.

 

“Welcome back, child,” Chungho whispered to her ears as he held her in his arms. She just gave him a squeeze before pulling away.

 

“I know we’ve just finished with our last musical but we have to start preparing for another show sooner than expected,” Chungho announced. “Since MinYoung is back, I have decided to do something different.”

 

Everyone exchanged curious looks. Even MinYoung was curious. Chungho has directed different types of plays and musicals. What is there that he hasn’t done yet?

 

“We’ll have no scripts to memorize.”

 

“No new songs to learn.”

 

“But we still have a story to tell,” he corrected. Everyone snickered.

 

“We’ll just…” he snapped his fingers in the air, “Dance.” MinYoung’s eyes twinkled and everyone excitedly clapped their hands.

 

“The typical story: girl meets boy, boy and girl falls in love,” he said boringly. “But the challenging thing is, ballet meets hip-hop,” Chungho grinned. “We’ll not only focus on the two genres. We’ll throw in some ballroom, some jazz, some vogue and all the kinds of dances that you could think of.”

 

“And we’ll call this show,” Chungho snapped his fingers again and the lights closed leaving one light on him, “Dancing in the Moonlight.” The lights come back on. MinYoung couldn’t contain her excitement. She began to pray that she’ll be able to have the lead character once again.

 

“And you, my child,” Chungho pointed at her, “Will be my lead.” Everyone congratulated her. “Park HaRin, Han Joongjin, stay close to MinYoung for you’ll be with her all the time.” MinYoung jumped over her friends and gave them congratulatory hugs. They rarely had scenes together. MinYoung was so sure that she’ll have a blast rehearsing with her best friends.

 

“For our leading man,” Chungho groaned as he tapped his foot on the floor, “Who is still late as usual.”

 

“I’m here director!”

 

Everyone looked up front and found Yoseob running from the main entrance.

 

“That’ll be Yang Yoseob people,” Chungho announced and they all laughed when Yoseob embarrassingly scratched his head.

 

“When will you ever come on time, oppa?” MinYoung asked him.

Chungho glared at him, “You better not be late for rehearsals, Mr. Yang.”

“Yes sir!” he saluted him.

 

“As usual, we’ll be training first before we start learning the choreographies,” he told everyone as he placed his hands on his waist, “And remember to not let the choreography own you; this is your choreography. You guys have to earn it.”

 

MinYoung’s heart ached at Chungho’s last words; it was the exact thing that she told INFINITE when they were having a hard time learning the choreography that she’s come up with. Memories of the boys flooded her mind that she didn’t get to hear what her uncle was telling them.

 

“For now,” Chungho approached the corner where an ipod was connected through the speakers and played a song that had MinYoung switch back to reality.

 

“Let’s see where your dancing skills at are.”

 

Everyone made a large circle on stage while one of them showed off his dancing skills in the center. He made a perfect back flip to end his dance. Another dancer came in, this time a girl and began to show off. Everyone cheered loudly when she made popping moves with her body.

 

MinYoung was enjoying the time when the music began to drown until she couldn’t hear any of it. She looked around and saw her old friends were having fun. However, she couldn’t forget the new friends that she gained at Woollim: INFINITE.

 

Memories of them all being together flashed back once again: meeting INFINITE for the first time, late nights that they were all together practicing, they’re amusement park escapade, the times Sunggyu and her were alone, the times he was there for her, the times he has kissed her, the times he never left her and the time he told her that he loved her.

 

MinYoung stood motionless beside HaRin and Joongjin and let the sweet memories take her away.

 

“Uncle was right. I do have good memories to cherish; the sweet ones as well,” she softly smiled.

 

Suddenly, she felt someone pulling her. Going back to her current setting, she found Yoseob pulling her to the center to dance.

 

“MinYoung! MinYoung! MinYoung! MinYoung!” they cheered. MinYoung laughed at them.

 

“Show them what you got, unnie/noona!” she heard HaRin and Joongjin cheer.

 

MinYoung gave in danced to the music, this time letting the music enter her system and let her body move to its own accord.

 

“I’ll be starting to make beautiful memories.”

 

~●♥●~