The Mystery Girl

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Y LADY – Jang WooYoung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE32X0Ci7WE&noredirect=1

 

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE arrived soon at Club New Wave. There was a long line waiting outside the club while guards with buff bodies let them in one by one. INFINITE stood near the entrance and watched the line slowly enter the club with gloomy stares.

 

“I think we’re late,” Hoya sighed.

L faced the others, “It’s suppose to open at ten o’clock, right?”

“Yeah and it’s only 10:15pm,” Woohyun checked his watch.

 

“OMO!! IT’S INFINITE!! INFINITE’S HERE!!”

 

The people in line began to scream when they saw INFINITE standing nearby. The guys didn’t know what to do once they were seen; some already taking pictures of them.

 

“Planning on getting inside?” one of the guards asked them. The seven boys nodded.

 

The next thing they knew, they were being ushered inside the club; letting them in first before those who came earlier. Dumbfounded, they entered Club New Wave with ease. The seven boys were brought to a VIP booth buy the corner. They thanked the guards who ushered them inside and slid by the red couch.

 

“We’re so lucky tonight!” Sungyeol clapped his hands in such joy.

“Who knew that our popularity can get us inside?” Woohyun grinned.

Sungjong had a lopsided smile, “I pity those who stood in line; they got here earlier but we got in before them.”

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo didn’t really pay much attention to their friends’ conversation and just admired the interiors of the club. Club New Wave had all the lights off and only laser lights on; but it was enough to see the enthusiastic and vibrant vibe of the place which was packed by mostly young adults.

 

“Anything to you’d like to order? First drink is in the house~” a waitress asked.

Their eyes widened, “REALLY?!” The woman laughed at the way they looked before giving an affirming nod.

“Should we do it?” Sungyeol asked and everyone faced Sunggyu.

 

“I… I don’t know, guys~ maybe we should just go with apple ciders or something,” Sunggyu slowly leaned back and shook his head.

 

“One, just one draft beer then we all get an apple cider. The beer’s in the house, dude!” Hoya told their leader. Sunggyu contemplated on the idea while s waited patiently for his approval.

 

“Fine, just one,” Sunggyu banged his palm on the table and gave in. “But we’re just going for ciders after.”

 

“Deal.”

 

Sungjong furrowed is eyebrows, “I can’t believe this.”

 

Soon, they were brought with seven draft beers and the waitress left them. Sungyeol stood up and raised his glass; the others followed suit.

 

“Anything you’d like to say, hyung?” he asked their leader. Sunggyu grinned.

 

“TO INFINITE.”

“TO INFINITE!” they cheered and had a big gulp.

 

Once they finished their one round of beer, they ordered apple ciders to be safe. They never bonded this way before and they like it; having a man to man talk and just chilling with good friends. Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun were itching to dance but were scared to get stumbled over by other people.

 

On the other hand, Sunggyu just sat still and looked around.

 

“This place is packed!” he thought to himself as he watched more people enter the club.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes wandered on its own and observed people. His eyes then went to the dance floor and watched people dance on their own, in pairs or in groups. Then, his eyes landed to a girl dancing to herself with her back facing him. He leaned in to the table and watched the girl with interest.

 

The mystery girl seemed to be alone as she danced by herself and moved her body to beat of the music that the DJ was remixing. Her head and body bopped in time with the music. She then raised her arms to air and snapped her fingers.

 

“Please make her turn around,” Sunggyu prayed. As if his prayers were being answered, mystery girl began to slowly turn around as the music changed to a different song.

 

Mystery girl began to make body waves and Sunggyu couldn’t help but notice her S-line. She wore:

2012-new-fashion-y-dress-black-khaki-

The short gold sequined mini dress showed off mystery girl’s long legs and it was hard not to notice her body’s great shape. She tossed her brown wavy hair and it fell softly to her shoulders, giving her a y look.

 

“Damn that girl’s beautiful!”  Sunggyu thought to himself; getting more and more attracted to the girl.

 

“HYUNG!” L pushed Sunggyu, cutting his thoughts.

 

“What?!”

“We were talking to you for the past ten minutes but you were ignoring us,” L told him.

“Really?” Sunggyu asked.

Sungyeol’s face fell, “Our leader’s here but it seems like his mind left and went somewhere.”

 

“What is it that you want?!” he asked in fury.

“Never mind~” they grumbled and went back to talking to themselves. Sunggyu let out a sigh of relief and went back to watch mystery girl who was still dancing by the dance floor.

 

Sunggyu wanted to talk to her so badly but he didn’t know how he should approach her. Mystery girl looks so serene while she danced and he didn’t want to disturb her peace. Then, an idea popped into his mind.

 

“Where are you going, hyung?” Sungjong asked once Sunggyu stood up and got out of the booth.

Sunggyu smirked at the maknae, “I’m going for a dance.”

 

“Dance?” Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun sat up.

 

The others were calling Sunggyu’s name, afraid that he’ll get trampled over by the people but Sunggyu ignored them. He slowly approached mystery girl from behind and waited for her to face him. Mystery girl began to slowly turn his way. She seemed to feel someone’s presence so she opened her eyes and saw Sunggyu standing close to her.

 

“Kim Sunggyu of INFINITE?” she thought to herself in surprise but maintained her stance.

 

“Yeah?” she raised an eyebrow at him.

Sunggyu smirked, “Mind if I join you?” To his surprise, mystery girl returned the smirk.

 

“No, not at all,” she shook her head.

 

Sunggyu and mystery girl began to dance to the beat as he carefully held her by the waist; their eyes not leaving each other’s stare.

 

~●♥●~