Let The Heart Speak For Once

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

얼마나좋을까 – Lunafly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1t9ctox14

~●♥●~

 

Joongjin and HaRin were already seated in front when MinYoung came; she sat in the middle.

 

“What took you so long in there with oppa?” HaRin asked, Joongjin listening carefully.

“We didn’t know everyone came out already,” MinYoung blinked.

Joongjin chuckled, “Does everything else disappear whenever you’re with hyung?”

MinYoung rolled her eyes at him, “That only happens to people who are in love.”

 

“Mm hmm~ and apparently that just happened between the two of you,” HaRin stated. “How would anyone miss that high-pitched voice of one writer shouting for everyone to go out? Seriously, it was piercing through my ears.”

 

“Really?” MinYoung’s eyes rounded. Joongjin and HaRin sighed and sat back.

 

“We didn’t really hear anyone!” MinYoung protested.

 

-

-

-

 

The show started with Boom and Kim Shin Young as the event’s MCs. Many famous idols participated in the dance battle, two of which are INFINITE and TEEN TOP who’ll be going up against each other. It was already their turn to battle. MinYoung stopped breathing as she wants INFINITE to win so badly.

 

TEEN TOP performed first with a mash-up of their songs. The crowd went wild whenever the members gave out fan services. Chunji then spotted MinYoung sitting quietly in front and he sent her a wink that could melt any girl in her seat. However, she showed no sign of interest.

 

Sunggyu saw him do this and balled his hand into a fist. L, who was standing behind Sunggyu, nudged Sungyeol and pointed at Sunggyu. Sungyeol stood beside their leader and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

 

“Take it easy, hyung. She’s obviously not interested,” Sungyeol chuckled.

 

“Waa~  that was an amazing performance!” Shin Young cheered as she entered the stage with Boom following her.

“These boys don’t seem to be tired by their routine,” Boom looked at the group in amazement. “Where on earth do you get your energy?”

 

Shin Young laughed, “They’re still young so they don’t get tired easily.” Boom nodded. “Unlike you,” she added. Everyone in the studio laughed at her remark.

 

“Okay,” Boom tried to move on by MC-ing but then stopped. He couldn’t get over the fact that Shin Young indirectly called him ‘old’.

“Okay!” Shin Young recovered the position, “Up against TEEN TOP is a group known for their synchronized dance routines. They’ve just made a comeback recently and they’ve been getting positive feedback from everyone.” The fans cheered.

 

“Please give it up for INFINTE!!!!” the MCs shouted together before disappearing.

 

INFINITE took the stage and positioned accordingly. The first beat began to play and MinYoung had her eyes glued on stage.

 

“This is it, unnie!!” HaRin squealed.

 

As expected, the group moved to the beat as one. MinYoung mentally noted herself to not dance the routine as she may miss out something good in the performance.

 

It was Dongwoo and Hoya’s turn to show-off. With Dongwoo’s help, Hoya was able to do a perfect back-flip that had the girls screaming their lungs out. MinYoung, HaRin and Joongjin joined in the crowd.

 

The group came in back together to finish the dance. Sunggyu stood in the middle and gave an amount of fan service and sent MinYoung the same wink that Chunji gave earlier. This time, she screamed in glee. The group turned away from the crowd, took off their blazers half-way and faced sideways. The dance was over.

 

“Whooo! That was a one hot performance!!” Boom exclaimed.

 

“Did you guys like it?!” Shin Young asked the crowd.

 

“YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!”

 

“As expected,” she muttered over the microphone. They cracked up.

“I don’t think there’ll ever be a time that the fans will be kept seated,” Boom commented and Shin Young agreed.

 

TEEN TOP and INFINITE stood by the center stage as they waited for the winner to be announced.

 

“With me now is the envelope which contains the name of this round’s winner,” Boom said.

“Yeah, we could see that,” Shin Young cut in. Boom glared at her.

 

She laughed, “I was just joking. Come on, open it up. I want to know who won this round. It was definitely a tough decision.”

“You don’t know how to wait,” Boom told her.

“No one knows at this point!” she argued. “Who wants to wait?!” she asked the crowd.

 

“NO ONE!!”

 

“Fine, fine!” Boom began to open the envelope. “This round’s winner is…”

 

*drum roll*

 

“INFINITE!!!! Congratulations!!”

 

Everyone erupted into cheers while the boys jumped in victory. Before they left the stage, TEEN TOP congratulated them. Boom and Shin Young congratulated the other group as well for being a good sport. INFINITE said goodbye to everyone before disappearing on stage and let the next groups perform. MinYoung pulled HaRin and Joongjin off of their seats.

 

“Let’s congratulate them!” she shouted as they ran towards INFINITE’s dressing room.

 

“You guys did well!”

 

The three friends saw the boys being congratulated by manager Gonam who accompanied them that day. Sunggyu was too happy that he hugged his manager tightly. After letting go, he sees MinYoung. Suddenly, she jumps over him and gives him a big hug.

 

“Congratulations, oppa!!!! You guys did it!!!!” she squealed. Too happy, Sunggyu twirled her around.

“Thanks to you, we won,” he said warmly.

 

MinYoung realized that they’ve been hugging for too long; she sees HaRin and Joongjin giving her looks.

 

MinYoung abruptly pulled away but Sunggyu held on to her arms, “Thanks, MinYoung-ah.”

“You’re welcome, oppa. You should also give some credits to yourselves; you guys deserved it,” she said. She looked over her shoulder and found their friends with their eyebrows arched up.

 

“I have to leave for a while,” she told him as she pried his hands away from her and left. MinYoung aimlessly walked through the buy corridor and found herself stopping in front of the ladies’ room. Unknown to her, Joongjin and HaRin followed her right after.

 

MinYoung locked the door. She held on to the cold granite as she stood in front of the mirror. Suddenly, there was a rapid knock on the door.

 

“I’ll be out in a moment,” her voice came weak.

 

Five minutes later, MinYoung opens the door but then was dragged out and pulled by her friends. They found a vacant room and barged in; closing its door.

 

“Why did you guys drag me here?” MinYoung asked as she rubbed her wrists.

 

“Care to explain?” Joongjin crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the floor.

MinYoung blinked, “Explain what?”

HaRin rolled her eyes, “That ‘jumping over him and squealing in glee’.”

 

“I work for them. I choreographed the dance. I’m their teacher and choreographer and I’m glad that they won. Aren’t you guys happy?” she said breathlessly.

 

“We are but you were a little over the top,” Joongjin admitted.

“I’m just a proud teacher,” MinYoung defended.

HaRin shook her head, “No proud teacher would jump over only one of her students and give that kind of hug.”

 

“It’s nothing. No malice, please,” MinYoung begged. “We’re both made a clear agreement.”

 

“Yeah and it seems like its pretty clear between the both of you,” Joongjin sarcastically said.

“And how do you expect us or anyone not give any meaning to what happened between the both of you in a room full of people? Come on, unnie! Everyone could already see through you!” HaRin pointed out.

 

“We know you’re trying to use your head this time but please,” HaRin’s eyes were pleading as well, “Let you heart speak for once again.”

 

“Do you or do you not love this guy?” she asked the eldest.

 

MinYoung looked up in surprise, “How do you expect me to answer that?”

 

“I’m not expecting for an answer. I just hope you use your heart as well this time.”

 

~●♥●~