OUR No. 1 Fan

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

My Boy - Secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mp-tNph2d4

~●♥●~

 

“Sungjongie, why don’t you try doing this?” MinYoung made a different step and Sungjong followed her. MinYoung faced him and asked him to do the step on his own.

 

For approximately one week, INFINITE was able to dance the whole routine and they were beginning to own the dance as what MinYoung wanted to. In this week, they’re polishing everything and correcting their blockings because at the end of the week, they’re filming for their music video.

 

“Are you comfortable with this or do you want the original step?” MinYoung questioned Sungjong.

“This one’s better, noona,” he said.

“All right,” MinYoung nodded. “You do that during your part and the rest will do the original step. It’ll make you stand out from the group,” she told him.

 

Ever since they started polishing the dance, MinYoung paid attention to the group’s needs and flaws, giving them advices and revised some steps to make them comfortable.

 

“She’s not that merciless like you claimed before,” Dongwoo whispered at Sungyeol’s back.

“Yeah. She attends to our needs. She actually listens to us and watches us even if we’re not talking or complaining,” Sungyeol agreed.

 

“She’s amazing, right?” Sunggyu in the conversation of his two friends. Dongwoo and Sungyeol slowly turned their heads towards their leader and found him looking smitten as he watched MinYoung help Sungjong.

“She is amazing, hyung but our definition of ‘amazing’ might be different from yours,” Sungyeol told him.

 

“Look at hyung, all smitten~” Dongwoo laughed. Sunggyu frowned at Dongwoo and playfully shoved him. Dongwoo and Sungyeol teamed up and teased Sunggyu.

“Shut up! She might hear us~” Sunggyu gritted his teeth.

“So?” they tauntingly asked him. “Aish.”

 

“Yo, stop squabbling over there,” MinYoung stopped them. “Let’s start on where we left.” Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Dongwoo went back to their positions and waited for MinYoung to play their song. Their personality changed and became performers as they performed their song; putting their heart into it.

-

-

-

 

“Good night, everyone! Don’t work too much,” MinYoung waved goodbye at INFINITE who were still drenched in their sweats.

 

“Are you ready to go?”

 

MinYoung looked up to the person who asked and found Sunggyu, in a new shirt, holding the door for her. She blinked at him, “Where are you going?”

“I’m taking you home,” he answered.

“You don’t have to. It’s still 9:30pm and there are still lots of people walking around,” she told him.

 

“Nonsense. I’m taking you home. It’s already dark and it’s still not safe even if there are still people walking around,” he said.

“What about your managers? You might get scolded,” MinYoung reminded him, trying to change his mind.

Sunggyu carelessly waved his hand, “Don’t worry about that. They know. They want to drive you home but since our comeback is just a few weeks ahead, they’re working double time.”

 

MinYoung glanced around and shifted uneasily.

 

“Why? Are you getting tired of me?” he asked with sadness. “Don’t you want me anymore?”

 

MinYoung chuckled at Sunggyu’s acting. She couldn’t believe that INFINITE’s leader could act like a child. It may not seem right but it was undeniably cute for MinYoung.

 

“Come on,” she took his arm and pulled him out of the studio. “I’ll treat you tonight.”

 

Before they headed to MinYoung’s apartment, they grabbed some street foods to eat while they walked.

 

“This is so good~” Sunggyu raved about the eomuk in his hand. He then took a small sip on the warm broth on his other hand.

MinYoung laughed at him, “Don’t you use the warm broth as a dip?”

“I like eating it this way,” he said nonchalantly. MinYoung casually shrugged her shoulders and ate her tteokgalbi kkochi.

 

“Here,” he offered her his eomuk. MinYoung couldn’t say no to his offer since his food looked delicious.

“Dip in the broth first!” she told him but Sunggyu didn’t listen.

“Have a bite first and then sip on the broth,” he said. It wasn’t her food so she followed Sunggyu and took a bit. He then offered her to sip on the warm broth.

 

“Good, right?” he asked, his eyes twinkling. MinYoung nodded. She began to walk forward but Sunggyu didn’t move.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Aren’t you going to offer me your food?” he blinked at her.

“Aish, this person~” MinYoung muttered as she went back to where they stood and offered him her stick. Sunggyu bit on a sausage and pulled it out of the stick.

 

“Take some of the rice cake,” MinYoung offered and Sunggyu didn’t decline.

“Good?” she asked and Sunggyu held his thumb up.

“Can we walk now?” she asked again and Sunggyu nodded as he chewed on his food.

 

“You know,” she started, “I feel like you just want to walk me home because you’re waiting for me to treat you.” Sunggyu nodded making MinYoung frown.

“That and because it’s not safe,” he said. She quietly walked beside him.

 

“I actually want to thank you,” he started.

“For what?” she asked.

 

“For helping us out for our comeback; you offered too much of your time and patience for us,” he said.

MinYoung shrugged her shoulders, “Well, it is my job.”

“I know but it’s just like working and playing at the same time for you,” he pointed.

“Well, I love my job so maybe that’s why,” she told him.

 

“You love your job, even the long hours?” he asked. She nodded.

“Even if Sungyeol throws a tantrum?”

She nodded.

“Even the tiring training?”

She nodded again.

“Even if we pass out?”

She nodded again. Sunggyu stopped, “Yah~”

 

MinYoung laughed, “I was just joking.” But that didn’t make Sunggyu budge from where he stood.

 

“It actually breaks my heart whenever I see you guys out of breaths but I know that those sweats will be worth it,” she softly told him making him smile.

“So you actually care for us now?” he asked with much interest.

“Of course! You guys are like my top priority right now! I wouldn’t want some Inspirits running after me just because their oppadeul are not feeling well due to over fatigue,” she told him.

“Yeah, that wouldn’t be right,” he said as he thought of their fans chasing you away.

 

“We’re really grateful towards you,” he admitted. MinYoung just looked at him. “At this rate, the kids would’ve given up. If you only knew, Sungyeol was worst before whenever we prepare for comebacks. Sungjong becomes vulnerable; everyone, actually. But you just make things happen to avoid that,” he told her.

 

“Well it is hard on me, too, but no one would understand you guys better other than Mr. Lee, your managers and instructors,” she stated. “And me,” she added.

 

“We know,” he nodded. “You become our trainer, choreographer and fan at the same time.”

 

“I guess that’s an advantage when your choreographer is a fan of yours,” she told him with a smile.

 

“I guess so,” he agreed. “I think it helps everyone deal with the stress knowing that they have a fan that helps them with their struggles.” She just nodded as she listened.

 

“You’re like our number 1 fan right now,” he said. MinYoung laughed at her title. “Aren’t I suppose to be claiming that instead of you?” she asked him.

 

“Either way, you practically already are. You teach us but you’re also like cheering us on the sidelines. I saw how you concentrated on Sungjong tonight. He really needed that,” he informed her.

“Well, I’m glad that I could ease some of your burden,” she told him.

 

“You are our number 1 fan, right?” he asked her.

“Wouldn’t your fans throw a fit if they knew that I’m claiming the spot?” she asked teasingly.

Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders, “They don’t have to know~” He gave MinYoung an expectant look and she knew that she couldn’t say “no”.

 

“Of course.”

 

~●♥●~