A Good Shot

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

It’s Beautiful - YounHa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCoV-YRzAeM

~●♥●~

 

Sunggyu and MinYoung went to Woollim together and waited for the others to arrive. Sunggyu sat at the back while MinYoung played a random song and started to do some stretching in front of the mirror.

 

As MinYoung raised her arms and bent to her side, her loose, hanging shirt went up revealing her toned stomach; Sunggyu couldn’t help but admire her more. Then, MinYoung noticed Sunggyu watching her. She turned around and motioned him to come beside her; Sunggyu obliged. He looked down on her with a questioning look.

 

“Start stretching,” MinYoung commanded.

“Shouldn’t we wait for the others to come?” Sunggyu asked her.

 

MinYoung stepped closer to Sunggyu, “If you start stretching now, you’ll lead them later and let them do whatever kind of warm-up that you want,” she told him with her hands on her waist.

“Really?” he asked in disbelief.

MinYoung smiled, “I give incentives to those who get here early.”

Sunggyu squint his eyes at her, “You’re serious, right?”

 

“Of course,” she gave a firm nod.

Sunggyu smirked, “Whatever kind of warm-up?”

“Whatever you want,” she assured him.

“I can give them an intense warm-up?” he raised an eyebrow.

 

“It’s up to you.”

 

“Fine. Let’s stretch,” Sunggyu said as he positioned himself beside MinYoung, in front of the mirror.

 

MinYoung started a new song and began to stretch again; this time, Sunggyu copied her. After a week of intense training, Sunggyu’s body was fit and flexible to do whatever complicated stuff MinYoung did. When they were at the peak of their warm-up, the dance studio’s door opened and the members entered; sleepiness plastered on their faces.

 

“Good morning,” MinYoung beamed at them on the mirror.

“Good morning, MinYoung-ssi~” they greeted groggily.

 

 

“I’ll leave you guys,” MinYoung told them as she put her ipod on shuffle.

“Where are you going?” INFINITE, except for Sunggyu, asked her.

MinYoung stood beside Sunggyu, “I need to make a quick phone call.”

 

“Okay, we’ll just wait for you here,” Woohyun said as he lazily sat on the floor with his bag pack still on him.

 

“Oh you don’t need to. Sunggyu-ssi will be here to lead you guys on the warm-up,” MinYoung grinned as she placed a hand over Sunggyu’s shoulder who was smiling proudly at the members.

 

“What?” they asked.

“Your leader will lead you. Be obedient and do everything he says,” MinYoung said.

 

“I leave the floor to you now,” MinYoung told Sunggyu as she patted his shoulder and left.

 

“And by the way,” MinYoung poked her head back inside, “Those who won’t follow Sunggyu-ssi, I’ll let you go on in a more intense workout today,” she warned them before closing the door.

 

“Let’s start, kids!” Sunggyu excitedly clapped his hands and s lazily positioned themselves in front of the mirror and began.

 

-

-

-

 

As soon as MinYoung stepped out of the studio, she immediately went to the elevator and took a lift down. Not wanting to let anyone hear her conversation on the phone, she chose to make her phone call outside the building. Once she exited the cold doors, MinYoung dialed her friend’s number and waited for the caller to answer MinYoung’s call.

 

“Hey, have you started the rehearsals yet?” MinYoung asked once HaRin answered.

“Not yet. Director Kang hasn’t arrived yet. Why?” HaRin asked.

HaRin then heard MinYoung let out a heavy sigh, “What’s wrong, unnie?” she asked.

 

“I told him already.”

 

“Told him what?” HaRin questioned.

MinYoung was biting her lip, “That I’m a fan of their group and I’m a fan of his.”

 

“Well, what did he say?” HaRin asked, sounding excited.

“He’s obviously happy about it,” MinYoung said.

 

“Why do you sound not happy about it then?” HaRin wondered.

“I don’t want to give him the thought that I’m really that into him. I know I should’ve pushed him away when he kissed me or at least ignored him when he asked for a dance at Jeju but then everything was lost until I started to remind myself about boundaries,” MinYoung uttered.

 

“Then why did you tell him that?” her friend asked.

“I was asked why I chose Woollim. I didn’t have any other answers to it,” MinYoung said.

 

-

-

-

 

“Yah~” Sunggyu motioned his group mates to huddle around him.

 

“What’s the matter, hyung?” Sungjong asked.

 

“I think I’ve got a good shot on MinYoung,” Sunggyu grinned.

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, “How would you know?”

 

“I went by the café early this morning, right? I didn’t know that she was there so we had breakfast together. Then I found out that she’s a fan of us, a fan of me specifically,” Sunggyu told them happily.

 

Hoya stepped back, his hands on his waist and looked doubtful at his hyung, “You’re not making this up, right hyung?”

Sunggyu slapped his arm and pulled him back in the circle, “Of course not!”

 

“How’d you make her admit that to you?” Dongwoo questioned.

 

“I asked why she chose to be a trainer here at Woollim when she can go for bigger companies. I mean, come on, you guys have to admit it, with a talent like hers, she definitely needs to be in the top companies,” Sunggyu stated logically.

 

“Then why did she choose Woollim?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu flicked his forehead, “Weren’t you listening? She chose to be here because of us; because of me!”

“You didn’t have to flick me on the forehead!” Woohyun said, rubbing the red spot.

 

“So what are you planning to do, hyung?” L asked and Sunggyu let out a playful smirk.

 

-

-

-

 

“Well, you can’t take back what you said now,” HaRin reminded her.

MinYoung crouched down and ran her hand over her head, “I know.”

 

“Obviously, you can’t do anything about it yet since nothing’s really happening at the moment,” HaRin said.

“Yeah,” MinYoung agreed. Then she stood up and breathed, “I know what I’ll do in case something comes up.”

 

“Alright. Listen, I have to go. Director Kang has just arrived. I’ll call you later or something,” HaRin said in a hurry.

“Sure. Don’t worry about it,” MinYoung assured her before saying goodbye and hanging up.

 

After the conversation with HaRin, MinYoung went back inside the building. She immediately rode the elevator and hurried her pace to get into the dance studio. MinYoung stopped by the door as she heard no one doing any counting inside.

 

“. She’s here~” MinYoung heard someone hiss. Immediately, she grabbed the door knob and twisted it open. She caught them hurrying over to their respective positions and started to warm-up.

 

“What were you doing?” MinYoung asked them as she leaned on the door frame.

Sunggyu turned away from the mirror and faced her, “I just had something to discuss with them,” he reasoned. MinYoung gave an unsure nod.

 

~●♥●~