Dropping Formalities

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

반짝반짝 – Girl’s Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVoT9c6kZOI

~●♥●~

 

“That was exhausting,” Hoya breathed out as he and the other members sat on the floor.

 

After her phone conversation with HaRin, MinYoung took over Sunggyu’s position and led the group into a full routine for two hours or so.

 

“You’ve been doing the routine for an entire week now and it’s still tiring you out?” MinYoung asked in disbelief as she wiped her sweat away and joined the others on the floor.

 

“You’re getting old,” Sunggyu laughed at Hoya.

Hoya pointed back at Sunggyu, “You’re the one who’s old!”

Dongwoo laughed, “Grumpy old Sunggyu.”

 

Then, an idea came up to Sungyeol.

 

“Speaking of old, who are older than MinYoung-ssi, again?” Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun raised their hands.

 

“Why don’t we drop the formalities and you call them ‘oppa’?” Sungyeol suggested.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes lit up, “I think that’s a great idea considering we’ve been together for a week now.”

 

“And didn’t you and hyung--” Sungjong almost spilled but L was fast enough to cover his mouth.

 

MinYoung raised her eyebrow towards the younger ones. “What he meant was you guys look like you get along well which is… a good thing,” L defended.

 

MinYoung relaxed and looked at the three youngest, one at a time, “And what are you guys suppose to call me?”

“MinYoung noona,” L and Sungjong said in unison.

“I’ll just stick to calling you ‘MinYoung-ssi’,” Sungyeol said.

 

“I’ll call you Sungyeol and you call me MinYoung, deal?” she reached out her hand.

Satisfied, Sungyeol reached for her hand and shook it, “Deal.”

 

“I’m sure you already know our names since we’ve been together for a week and not to mention, you being our *ahem* fan,” Woohyun said.

MinYoung laughed, “So you want me to call you that now?”

“Of course,” Sunggyu blurted out then he covered his mouth; his group mates snickered.

 

“Fine.”

 

“I’ll call you Sungjongie,” she pointed at Sungjong who happily smiled back.

“Yes, noona!”

 

“Hmm~ I’m going to call you Myungsoo since everyone’s calling you L,” she faced the second youngest.

“Fine with me,” he kindly smiled.

 

“Sungyeol-ah,” she called.

“MinYoung-ah,” he made a small salute.

 

“Hoya oppa,” she called Hoya and he nodded at her.

 

“Woohyun oppa~” she called Woohyun. He gave her two thumbs up and a cheekily smiled.

 

“Dongwoo oppa~” she called Dongwoo.

“I’m calling you ‘MinYoungie’,” he told her.

“Fair enough.”

 

“Not, it’s not fair! I want to call her ‘MinYoungie’, too,” Woohyun cried.

“All right. All right,” MinYoung said and Woohyun shut up, returning his cheeky smile back on.

 

“This leaves to only one person,” Sungyeol whispered to s.

 

MinYoung shot them a look and they immediately sat up, “Why do I feel like you’re anticipating for something?” she asked.

“We’re not,” they shook their heads.

 

“Just call the last person already!” Sungyeol shot up.

“I’m still older than you~” she squint her eyes at Sungyeol.

 

“Just do it already!” they shouted at MinYoung making her jump.

 

MinYoung faced Sunggyu and saw an expectant look on his face. She looked away for a while and cleared before drawing her eyes back at him. MinYoung looked at Sunggyu in the eyes and she felt herself being drawn to him.

 

“Sunggyu oppa~” MinYoung shyly called.

Sunggyu began to turn red. He bowed his head in embarrassment and covered his flushed face.

 

“Satisfied?” MinYoung asked them and everyone nodded.

 

“We all are MinYoungie~” Dongwoo assured her, stifling his laughter.

 

“But someone looks like he’s happier than the rest of us,” Woohyun said chuckling as he looked at the now embarrassed Sunggyu. Everyone looked at their leader and began to laugh.

 

MinYoung bowed her head to hide her smile and her flushed cheeks

 

~●♥●~