Voice Mails

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

음성메시지 – B.A.P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovwjKQ--x1M

~●♥●~

 

The next morning, Sunggyu waited for MinYoung to call but she never did. He went to work and still waited for her to call but she didn’t. Until night came, he waited and waited but she never called.

 

This went on for a few days and it was driving Sunggyu off of the wall. He tried calling her but MinYoung wouldn’t pick her phone up and he would be diverted to her voice mail. He didn’t want to leave a message because he wanted to hear her. He attempted a couple of times to go to her apartment but he was caught up with work.

 

While INFINITE was preparing for a variety show, HaRin and Joongjin came to watch them in live.

 

“How’s she doing?” Sunggyu asked.

HaRin and Joongjin exchanged quick glances, “She’s doing well, oppa.”

“Did she change her number? I’ve been trying to call her but she won’t answer my calls,” he told them.

“Hyung, uhm… MinYoung noona is sort of isolating her of the time being,” Joongjin admitted.

“Yeah and unnie’s not holding her phone that often anymore but she checks her voice mail from time to time,” HaRin said, trying to make things looks simpler.

 

Once the show ended, HaRin and Joongjin went home. Sunggyu called MinYoung once again and this time he left a message. He also texted HaRin and Joongjin to make sure that MinYoung gets to hear his messages.

 

-

-

-

 

“How was your day, unnie?” HaRin softly asked as she sat beside MinYoung by the couch.

“The same as usual,” MinYoung answered almost to a whisper.

Joongjin placed a hand over her shoulder, “He’s been asking for you noona.”

 

MinYoung reluctantly turned her head to look at him and then at HaRin who nodded in agreement.

 

“You should check your voice mail,” HaRin told her as she took MinYoung’s phone from the coffee table and placed on her friend’s hand.

 

“You don’t need to call him back now,” Joongjin said. “Just listen.”

 

With that, HaRin and Joongjin left MinYoung and went to their rooms. MinYoung sighed as she opened her phone.

 

You have 5 New Voice Messages. MinYoung listened to her messages accordingly. The first four voice messages were from Sunggyu.

 

“Hey, MinYoung. Uhm… I’ve been waiting for you call since the other night but I guess you’ve forgotten about it. I- uh… I’ve been trying to call you as well but you wouldn’t answer. Are you *beep beep*”

 

“I reached my limit, sorry. Are you doing okay? Sorry, I’m just worried. Please give me a call once you hear this. I- I miss you, MinYoung. I really really miss you.”

 

“Sorry, I just can’t help myself. Please call me back, MinYoung. I really want to talk to you. Just please let me hear your voice and I’ll be fine with that. I’ll go now.”

 

“By any chance, you’re not avoiding me are you?”

 

At Sunggyu’s last voice mail, MinYoung broke down. That’s what she was exactly doing: avoiding him. After that night at the theater, she doesn’t know how she’s going to face him after seeing her being treated like trash. MinYoung’s thankful that Sunggyu came to the rescue but she was too embarrass to face him; not now.

 

“Hi, MinYoung-ah. It’s your uncle. Listen, I was wondering if we could talk personally. It has something to do with your career. You don’t have to talk to me about it now. Just give me a call. I love you, my child.”

 

MinYoung wiped her tears as she listened to her last voice mail. Chungho’s tone has a mixture of urgency and excitement. She knew that her uncle would be asking her to come back to the theater since Jinho was thrown to jail and that she’ll never see him again; no one will.

 

“Is it time to leave the boys?” she thought.

 

~●♥●~