Comeback Plans

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Clap Music – Wonder Boyz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-CRkf5mcE

~●♥●~

 

“Mr. Lee, INFINITE’s back,” Mr. Lee’s secretary told him.

 

“Are their managers with them as well?” Mr. Lee asked and his secretary nodded.

“Okay, let them in.”

 

“Mr. Lee,” the three managers bowed as they greeted Mr. Lee.

 

“Mr. President,” INFINITE greeted next.

 

“How are you, kids? Did you enjoy your vacation?” Mr. Lee stood up from his desk and welcomed everyone with a bright smile.

 

“We did, Mr. President. We would like to thank you for giving up the time to have a vacation,” Sunggyu spoke on behalf of his group mates. Mr. Lee smiled brightly at their politeness.

 

“I hope the time was enough for you guys to unwind. In two days, we’re getting everyone back on track. We need to train you for your comeback in four months,” Mr. Lee announced.

 

INFINITE shifted in their place with uneasiness. They have just finished a concert tour and didn’t expect for a comeback anytime soon.

 

“I know you’ve just finished a concert tour but we have to take advantage of it while INFINITE’s a hot topic. This way, they’ll remember you longer and then we get good sales,” Mr. Lee said as if he has read INFINITE’s minds.

 

“Excuse me,” manager Jungryul interrupted, “have we assigned a new trainer for INFINITE?” he asked.

 

“New trainer? What happened t the old one?” Sungyeol immediately asked.

“Your old trainer resigned recently. He wanted to pursue a different career so we had to get you guy another trainer. Don’t worry, we assure you that we get the best for the best,” manager Hyowan answered for Mr. Lee.

 

“You’ll meet your new trainer on your first day of training which is in two days. She said she can start working then,” Mr. Lee added.

“Our trainer’s a ‘she’?” Woohyun asked with much interest. Mr. Lee chuckled at his reaction.

 

“Yes, she’s a girl. I think she’s about Sungjong’s age or maybe younger. It’ll be easy for you to get along well,” Mr. Lee answered with a smile.

 

INFINITE talked to Mr. Lee for a couple of minutes more before the three managers took the group back to their dorm to rest. Despite the fact that they’re getting back to work soon, they couldn’t hide their excitement for their new trainer.

 

~●♥●~