Screw It

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

어쩌라고 – Seungri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYnbMgE6jBs

 

~●♥●~

 

INFINITE gathered up in one room to discuss how they’re going to tell their managers that they want to check out the new club by the city.

 

“We’ve got to decide now or we won’t be able to get into Club New Wave on time,” Hoya sounded desperate.

 

“There’s a 50-50 chance that our managers will allow us; they could just easily say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ without any argument,” Sungyeol said in one breath, trying to come up with a strategy in his mind.

“And how are we going to get them to say ‘yes’?” L cut in.

 

“Spike their drinks and put them to sleep? Hypnotize them? Lock them in their rooms? I don’t care. We need to get out tonight,” Sungyeol stated.

Sungjong grimaced, “That sounds like plans when they say ‘no’ to us.”

“Exactly,” Sungyeol snapped his fingers.

 

“Stop it. We have to get them to say ‘yes’. Everyone, let’s think!” Sunggyu ordered and everyone fell in deep silence as they thought of possible ways.

 

Thirty minutes have passed and neither of them has suggested of a plan.

 

“You know what? Screw this; we’re escaping tonight. We all know they’ll say ‘no’,” Sungyeol disheveled his hair.

 

“How are we going to escape?” Dongwoo asked.

 

The room soon became filled with their voices as each member suggested possible strategies. In less than ten minutes, they have constructed an escape plan to Club New Wave.

 

~●♥●~