We Can't Go That Far

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Take Me To The Place – Becka (After School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGOBLl80l4Y

~●♥●~

 

It was already getting dark and INFINITE was not yet done with their video shoot as the director wanted more shots. MinYoung then decided to go home; Sunggyu wanted to bring her home but he couldn’t leave so one of the managers brought her home instead.

 

“Thank you, Hyowan oppa! Bye!” MinYoung waved at manager Gonam. When the van left, she went inside her apartment and locked the door. When she turned around, she found HaRin and Joongjin behind her, arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

 

“You guys came home early today,” MinYoung said as she shifted her eyes at her two friends. “What?”

 

“You’ve not telling us something,” HaRin said.

MinYoung eyed them, “What are you talking about?”

“There’s something going on between you and Sunggyu-ssi,” Joongjin accused.

 

MinYoung leaned back with wide eyes; surprised at how Joongjin accused her of something that she has no clue of.

 

“What on earth are you talking about?” MinYoung asked as she walked pass her friends and went to her room; HaRin and Joongjin followed her.

 

“Sunggyu oppa is just an ‘oppa’, that’s it,” she said as she put her duffel bag down on the floor and sat on the bed.

“Yeah, right,” Joongjin snorted. MinYoung’s eyebrows pinched together.

 

HaRin knelt down to be on eye level with her friend, “You see, unnie, we’ve been watching you this afternoon when we went to see them film their music video. Every time he lays his eyes on you, it looked like you become his center.”

 

“That’s nonsense! He never - - -”

 

“You move, he moves. It’s like he knows what you’ve been through,” Joongjin pointed out. He then placed his hands on his waist, “You told him?”

 

“No! Of course not! He doesn’t know and doesn’t need to,” MinYoung snapped. Joongjin jumped at her noona’s tone. MinYoung began to soften.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snarl on you like that,” she immediately apologized.

 

“Look,” HaRin called MinYoung’s attention. “We’re just worried. We thought that maybe you’re taking things too fast. We don’t want something bad to happen to you again.”

 

MinYoung softly smiled at her best friend, “Thanks for worrying but I still have my wall up. It’s sometimes crumbling down but I’m not letting it down.” She then looked up at Joongjin who was standing near HaRin, “And you don’t have to worry about Sunggyu oppa; he’s different.”

 

“Yeah, we can tell that,” Joongjin chuckled.

HaRin shrugged her shoulders, “Well he seems to be a great guy. They all are,” a playful smile lingered in her lips.

MinYoung leaned back, “Am I miss something here?”

 

Joongjin lay down on MinYoung’s bed, “Apparently, HaRin noona was getting cozy with Hoya-ssi earlier.”

“No, I wasn’t!” HaRin slapped Joongjin’s thigh.

“And what’s up with Sungjong earlier,” MinYoung teamed up with HaRin.

 

Joongjin sat up and casually shrugged his shoulders, “That guy knows the real fashion. We clicked.” They all laughed together. They talked together just like old times, they were in MinYoung’s bed, squeezing the eldest in the middle.

 

“Unnie?”

“Hmm?”

 

“What if Sunggyu-ssi asks you out on date?” HaRin casually asked.

“Nothing’s wrong with a date, right?” MinYoung returned the question.

Joongjin then propped himself up with his elbow, “Then what if he asks you to be his girlfriend?”

MinYoung pinched her eyebrows together, “That’s impossible.”

 

“Anything’s possible~” HaRin pushed.

 

MinYoung breathed out. At this time, she never thought of being in a new relationship after what she’s been through with her ex-boyfriend. She’s happy that she met Sunggyu and that he’s the type of guy that she always imagined but she never thought of him and her being in a relationship. She likes him and his been verbal that he likes her, too. However, MinYoung has no plans on going further.

 

“We can’t go that far. He wouldn’t. He can’t,” MinYoung muttered and her friends heard her. They both exchanged worried glances.

 

~●♥●~