First Base

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

내가 아니야 – BEAST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzGIJeiGeA

 

~●♥●~

 

“Have you tried calling, hyung?” Hoya asked, seated on of his bed.

 

Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong joined the four others in their room; even with slight hangovers, they’re worried sick about their leader.

 

“Where did he go to last night?” Woohyun questioned.

Sungjong began to remember something, “Didn’t he go to the dance floor?”

Sungyeol’s eyes widened and he snapped his fingers, “Right! He asked us who wants to dance but he went off on his own.”

 

“I think he was dancing with some girl last night,” L figured.

Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun snapped their heads towards L, “Really?”

 

Beep. Beep.

 

Everyone checked their phones; their manager Gonam texted them to join him and the two other managers for breakfast. No one dared to send a reply knowing that they’ll be looking for Sunggyu once they spot them.

 

“What should we do?” Dongwoo asked as he stared at his phone.

 

“No one sends a reply,” Sungyeol ordered.

“Won’t that make them suspicious?” Sungjong asked him.

 

“No. We just have to know where hyung is and ask him to come home soon,” Sungyeol explained.

 

“Alright, now, start flooding Sunggyu hyung with messages,” he ordered and everyone obeyed.

 

Each member sent countless messages to Sunggyu asking him where he was and for him to get back to the hotel as soon as possible. Some tried to call him from time to time but he answered no one. With tired fingers, they put down their phones and waited for their leader to reply.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

All heads snapped to look towards the door. With nervous stares, they were afraid to open it knowing that it was one of their managers knocking. They began to silently point on who should open the door until they began to push Sungjong towards it.

 

“What should I tell him?” Sungjong whispered but everyone just motioned for him to open the door and deal with their managers.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Sungjong jumped; with a trembling hand, he reached for the door knob and slowly twisted it to open the door. He slowly looked up and his eyes widened at the person standing in front of him. The door was slightly open, blocking the view of who was at the door.

 

“Are they pissed?” Dongwoo nervously whispered close to Hoya.

 

“Hyung…” Sungjong spoke.

 

“Let me in,” the person stated and everyone stood up, expecting it was their manager.

 

“Manager hyung we’re…” everyone trailed off once they saw Sunggyu standing by the door.

 

“You’re what?” he asked in confusion.

 

“Hyung!” they greeted him.

“Where have you been? We thought something bad happened to you!” Woohyun told him.

 

 “Something bad? I had a great time last night!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he took out his shirt to change into a new one.

 

L peered at him, “What exactly happened last night?” he slowly asked.

 

And so, Sunggyu went on to tell them about dancing with Mystery Girl to how he ended up sleeping in her hotel room instead. He bragged on how beautiful the girl was and how he got so attracted to her as soon as he laid eyes on her. He even told them that she was a great dancer; and that they shared a kiss, or two.

 

“Nice job, hyung!” Dongwoo gave Sunggyu a high five.

 

“You went on first base with someone you just met?!” Sungyeol asked, not believing on what he was hearing. Sungjong blinked at what Sungyeol had just said.

Sunggyu smiled softly at Sungyeol and slowly shook his head in disagreement, “This girl is not just ‘someone’, Sungyeollie~ MinYoung’s an amazing girl. You’ll understand once you see her.”

 

“Hyung has fallen in love at first sight?” Sungjong asked innocently.

“I guess I have Sungjongie~” Sunggyu sighed.

 

“So are you guys dating now?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu frowned.

“I don’t think we are and will ever be.”

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Dongwoo asked.

 

Sunggyu stood up, “I was asking for her number but she won’t give it to me.”

“Why not?” Woohyun followed him around, intrigued.

“I don’t know. She says something about me not needing it and its best we just be that way. Whatever happens in Jeju stays in Jeju,” Sunggyu told him.

 

“Speaking of, where’s your phone? We’ve been texting and calling you but you won’t answer,” Sungyeol questioned as they prepare to head out to meet their managers.

“I have it right….” Sunggyu trailed off as he checked his pockets and found it not there.

 

“.”

 

“What?”

“I think I left it in MinYoung’s room,” he said. Sunggyu checked his pockets again but his phone was nowhere to be found.

 

Hoya suspiciously eyed him, “Hyung, are you sure you just went first base?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Sunggyu knitted his eyebrows together

“Seems to me you had a home run last night,” he smirked at his hyung. In a flash, Sunggyu threw a pillow in front of Hoya’s face.

 

“Why do they keep on talking about baseball?” Sungjong whispered at Woohyun.

 

Woohyun chuckled, “They weren’t talking about baseball, dongsaeng.”

 

~●♥●~