Friends & INFINITE

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Nothing’s Over - INFINITE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Di7FpcIyg

~●♥●~

 

It was already the day of INFINITE’s shoot for their new music video. They were seated in separate chairs in front of mirrors. The make-up artists carefully put on their make-up; their hairs already done. The stylist noonas ran around and were making a fuss over the boys’ clothes.

 

“Do you think MinYoungie’s really coming today?” Dongwoo asked his group mates near him.

Sungyeol appeared from his back, holding his phone, “She better be. She made a promise, remember?”

 

Sunggyu remained silent as he played lightly tossed his phone in his hand. He was praying that MinYoung won’t break her promise. He didn’t see her for two days and he misses her. He knows that he likes her but didn’t think that she’ll affect him like that.

 

“Hyung, has MinYoung noona called you yet?” L asked while the make-up artist applied eyeliner on him.

Sunggyu shook his head, “She hasn’t.”

“Well did you text her? Did you remind her about today?” Sungjong approached them, his make-up already done. Sunggyu shook his head again.

 

“Why didn’t you?” Woohyun, who was sitting beside him, asked.

“She might think we’re really expecting her to come,” Sunggyu told him.

“Isn’t that how we’re suppose to feel? I mean, she did promise,” Sungyeol said, hearing the conversation from where he stood.

 

“Well, she promised so we just have to wait for her to come,” Sunggyu backfired at Sungyeol.

 

Suddenly, Sunggyu’s phone rang.

 

MinYoung is calling.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened. He immediately pressed “answer” and held his phone to his ear.

 

“Hey, MinYoung-ah! What time are you coming over?” Sunggyu said in one breath.

 

“And he didn’t want to look like we’re expecting for her to come,” L chuckled and shook his head while the others waited for Sunggyu to end the call.

 

“All right. We’ll wait. Bye!” Sunggyu waited for MinYoung to hang up.

 

“What did she say?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu had his usual smile on his face, “She’s coming over after lunch.”

 

After getting their make-ups done and changing into their outfits, the director called them one by one for their solo shots. After their solo shots, they were asked to get together to shoot their choreography.

 

-

-

-

 

MinYoung had just finished eating lunch and was walking around the city, waiting for her friends HaRin and Joongjin to finish their rehearsals. Just then, she passes by a store that serves homemade kimbap, hotteok, tteokbokki and kimchi jjigae.

 

“I wonder if they’ve already eaten,” MinYoung thought to herself as she watched two ladies roll a kimbap by the window. The kimbap looked delicious and she decided to buy the boys some food since she hasn’t treated them yet.

 

“Good afternoon, ahjumma,” MinYoung bowed at the two ladies. “Can I have two lunch boxes of kimbap?”

 

One lady left her kimbap roll to get the lunch boxes while the other lady cut the rolls into pieces. The first lady came back out with two lunch boxes on hand. They carefully placed the rolls inside and arranged it accordingly.

 

“Are you going for a picnic?” the lady who got the lunch boxes asked.

MinYoung shook her head, “I’m giving to someone.”

“A boyfriend?” the lady kindly asked making MinYoung blush.

 

“Uhh~ boys who are my friends; they’re working hard today and I think they deserve a treat,” she said, scratching her head.

“You’re such a good friend,” the second lady said.

“Kamsahamnida, ahjumma,” MinYoung nervously giggled.

 

“Here, take these as well,” the first lady spoke as she stuffed one Tupperware with some kimchi jalgae.

“Oh, that was not necessary, ahjumma,” MinYoung’s eyes became large at the large amount of food on the Tupperware.

The second lady waved her hand, dismissing her, “Nonsense. If they’re working hard then they at least deserve an extra treat.”

 

“That’ll be 40, 000 won ($40),” the first lady said.

MinYoung handed her the money, “Including the kimchi?”

 

“No, it’s free,” the first lady smiled.

“Kamsahamnida, ahjumma,” MinYoung said in delight. “Have a good day!” she waved goodbye before leaving the store.

 

Then, MinYoung went to a nearby convenient store to buy some drinks to go with the food. While she paid by the cashier, she receives a call from HaRin.

 

“Unnie! Where are you?” HaRin excitedly asked.

“I’m in a convenient store. Where are you guys?” MinYoung asked as she received her change.

“We’re outside Café Cojjee,” her friend told her.

 

“Okay. I’ll meet you guys there. It’s much closer to where they’re shooting right now,” MinYoung said before hanging up. Less than fifteen minutes, she meets up with her friends.

 

“Woah, noona! Why are you carrying so many things?” Joongjin rushed to MinYoung to help her.

“I was thinking that maybe the boys haven’t eaten yet so I bought them some kimbap. The ahjummas we’re kind enough to add some kimchi jjigae. And I bought them some drinks,” MinYoung explained.

 

HaRin and Joongjin helped MinYoung by carrying some as they walked their way to the video shoot location. The location looked like an old house ware from the outside that creep out HaRin and Joongjin. While MinYoung led the way, her two friends stepped closer to her. Then, two buff guys blocked their way. MinYoung brought out an ID from her bag and showed it to the two guys.

 

The guards nodded in approval but looked questioningly at MinYoung’s friends.

“They’re with me,” she casually told them and the guards nodded, letting them in.

 

“Don’t they talk?” Joongjin asked in a whisper.

“They’re not allowed to unless needed. No one knows about this video shoot,” MinYoung answered.

 

They went further inside and followed the tall spotlight that was lighting brightly. Talking was useless since music was blasting through the big speakers that were around the place. MinYoung then spotted Dongwoo. She approached him and tapped his shoulder. Dongwoo turned around and his face brightened when he saw MinYoung.

 

“This is almost over,” he mouthed at her and MinYoung made an ‘okay’ sign. She looked pass Dongwoo’s shoulder and saw that Sunggyu was having his solo taken. MinYoung led HaRin and Joongjin away from the shoot and brought them to a room.

“So that’s how music videos are taken,” HaRin said as she placed a plastic bag down on a table.

Joongjin stood beside her, “Don’t you find it awkward doing stuff by yourself?”

“They’re trained to do that so that wouldn’t be a problem,” MinYoung nonchalantly answered as she set the lunch box down.

 

Then, they heard the music come to an end and the director speak in a megaphone.

 

“That’s the first wrap. Take a thirty minutes break and we’ll resume with the shoot. The choreography is next!”

 

“We get to see noona’s piece!” Joongjin excitedly said, jumping up and down with HaRin.

 

“MinYoungie!!”

 

The three friends looked up and saw Dongwoo and Woohyun by the door. They rushed towards MinYoung and enveloped her into a tight hug.

“Oppadeul… Can’t… Breathe!” MinYoung struggled.

 

“Noona’s here!!” Sungjong cheered when he saw her being squished by his friends. He dashed towards them and joined the group hug. MinYoung then saw Sunggyu by the door, followed by Hoya, L and Sungyeol.

 

“Sunggyu oppa~ help~” MinYoung pleaded with her eyes.

Sunggyu laughed and approached the quartet, “Come on, and break off. Let her breathe.” MinYoung then smoothened out her shirt.

 

“It’s nice to see you,” Sunggyu greeted. Sungyeol, Hoya and L tried hard not to laugh.

 

“If only she knew, hyung was outside dancing in glee,” they thought at the same time.

 

“Oh! You brought company!” Woohyun’s eyes twinkled.

“Oh I almost forgot,” MinYoung stood between her friends and slung her arms around them, “these are my friends, HaRin and Joongjin. They’re like my dongsaeng~” she smiled proudly.

 

“Well we’re practically are,” Joongjin said and he and HaRin laughed.

 

“Dongsaengdeul, this is INFINITE,” MinYoung introduced the boys.

“Don’t we get individual introductions?” Woohyun blinked at her. “You guys are too many,” MinYoung frowned at him before smirking, “and they already know you guys so no need.”

 

“Hi HaRin-ssi. We meet again,” Hoya stepped forward and offered his hand. HaRin shyly inserted hers in his and shook it.

 

“Wow. I like your shoes,” Sungjong said as his eyes were glued on Joongjin’s shoes.

“Uhh~ thanks,” Joongjin said.

 

“What’s this?” Sungyeol asked as he peeked at one plastic bag that contained drinks.

 

“Oh, right!” MinYoung rushed over to Sungyeol. “I figured you guys haven’t eaten yet so I bought you some food.” MinYoung, with the help of HaRin and Joongjin, opened the lunch boxes to reveal the deliciously made kimbap and kimchi jjigae. L’s eyes widened when he saw his favorite food.

 

“Omo, noona! You just bought my favorite food!” L said, his eyes not leaving the food.

“Eat well, Myungsoo~” MinYoung grinned. She saw L his lips which made her laugh.

 

INFINITE began to dig in. By the way they were eating, MinYoung knew that they haven’t eaten lunch yet and she was glad that she bought them some food. She then saw HaRin having a conversation with Hoya and Joongjin with Sungjong.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” Sunggyu asked as he stuffed his mouth with kimbap. MinYoung nodded.

 

“Thanks for the food, MinYoung-ah~” Sungyeol thanked her without looking at her.

MinYoung smiled, “You guys eat well.”

 

~●♥●~