Just Do It!

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Really Really (feat. 소현) - Dalmatian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJDcqhcMmac

~●♥●~

 

After a long and relaxing bath, Sunggyu came out of the bathroom whistling. He’s already wearing his clothes to sleep and his hair’s wet from the shower. Sunggyu took his worn clothes to the laundry basket and made his way to the kitchen. Without any idea, his younger members were observing him.

 

Feeling six eyes boring into him caught his attention. Sunggyu stopped and turned around to see the rest looking at him.

 

“What’s wrong?” he slowly asked, their stares scaring him.

 

In a blink of an eye, everyone dashed towards him and tackled him to a chair.

“What the hell is going on?!” Sunggyu asked in rage. Sungyeol grabbed a chair and sat in front of his hyung. The five boys released their friend and stood behind Sungyeol.

“Care to tell me what’s happening?” Sunggyu looked at each one of them.

 

“You like MinYoung, don’t you?” Sungyeol accused. Sunggyu’ eyes then landed on him.

A smile was starting to form from Sunggyu’s lips, “Where did you ever get that idea?”

“You look like a lunatic while we rode back home. Manager Gonam said it himself,” Dongwoo smirked.

“Am I not allowed to smile now?” Sunggyu smiled at his friends.

“I don’t know what’s happening but after we dropped formalities with MinYoung and had her call you ‘oppa’, you’ve been smiling nonstop even after having to do the whole workout routine twice,” Hoya explained.

 

“Come on, guys. Didn’t it make you feel any happier when she began to call you ‘oppa’ and ‘dongsaeng’?” he asked.

“I guess it did feel ‘heavenly’ but we were going through hell the entire workout and you were smiling like a fool the entire time~” Woohyun pointed out. Then, Sunggyu smiled wider, his eyes disappearing as usual. Everyone stopped and stared down at their leader.

 

“All right. So I really like her~ what’s that to you now?” Sunggyu asked, raising his shoulders. He heard everyone breathe.

 

Sungyeol pushed Woohyun aside and stood in front of Sunggyu, “Nothing. We just want to hear it straight from you now.” Sunggyu knitted his eyebrows together, realizing s’ intentions.

“So when are you asking noona out?” Sungjong excitedly asked.

 

“No, no, no. I’m asking no one out~” Sunggyu stood up and waved his hands in protest.

 

Sunggyu briskly walked pass the living room and into his bedroom that he shares with Woohyun; everyone followed him inside. When he turned around, he was surprised to see everyone there.

 

“What the hell’s wrong with you guys? Have you eaten something wrong?” he sarcastically asked.

Dongwoo shook his head, “None. But it seems like you did.” Everyone laughed making Sunggyu frown.

 

“Come on, hyung. Ask her out~” Sungjong advised.

Sunggyu placed his hands on his waist, “And why on earth would I do that?”

Sungyeol suddenly stood close and knocked on Sunggyu’s head, “Aren’t you suppose to? You’ve been talking nonstop about her when we were at Jeju and you daydreamed about her. We thought you’re going nuts!”

 

“YAH!” Sunggyu rubbed his head.

Before Sunggyu could let out his rage, Dongwoo spoke, “Just do it, hyung.” Sunggyu stopped.

“Yeah, ask just ask her out. You said you like her and she seems to feel the same way,” L cut in.

“You think she’ll say yes?” Sunggyu asked L. Everybody nodded. Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Just go on a friendly date. Get to know her outside the studio,” Woohyun said.

 

~●♥●~