Come Back

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung never called Sunggyu back but the latter continued to leave her voice mails.

 

A few days later, MinYoung called her uncle and has agreed to meet that afternoon. Chungho couldn’t contain his excitement when she called him. He badly wanted to talk to her about coming back to the theater and act again.

 

It has been a while since MinYoung left the apartment so she has decided to go to a grocery store since the refrigerator is almost empty. Chungho followed her to the store.

 

“How are you coping?” he asked as he pushed a cart.

“I’m doing fine,” she answered nonchalantly as she picked out some fruits.

“That’s good to hear.”

 

Chungho scratched a brow, “Listen, I wanted to meet with you because I want us to discuss about you coming back to the theater.” MinYoung stopped for moment before walking again.

“What about it uncle?” she asked, placing some biscuits in the cart.

“I was wondering if you want to come back soon,” he said softly. “Everyone misses working with you. The stage misses you.”

 

MinYoung had a firm grip on a carton of milk. She closed her eyes to take a deep breath and then releasing it.

 

“I’m not yet sure, uncle,” she said slowly.

Chungho leaned on the cart, “What’s there to be unsure about performing, MinYoung?”

She shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Come on, dear. I know you miss being on stage as well. Jinho’s never coming back and you’ll never see him again,” he told her.

“I’m not worried about Jinho, uncle,” she shook her head, meeting his eyes.

“Then what?”

 

“I’m not worried of anything. It’s just- I don’t know if I can be on that stage again. I feel like it’s haunting me; reminding me of the bad things that have happened,” she said. MinYoung bit on her lip to help her stop from tearing up.

 

“I know you’ve gone through so much but why remember the bad things that have happened when there are good memories that are worth cherishing?” Chungho asked her. MinYoung remained quiet.

 

“Let go of the past, child. You’ve performed a lot of times on stage so why not remember those instead? It’s not the bad things that have happened are haunting you; you’re hunting yourself,” he said.

 

“He’s got a point,” MinYoung lowered her head.

 

“But what about my job at Woollim?” she suddenly asked.

Chungho smiled, “I’ll talk to JungYeop. You’ll just have to submit a resignation paper and I’ll handle the rest.”

 

MinYoung pondered on the idea. Leaving Woollim meant leaving INFINITE and leaving the boys meant leaving Sunggyu as well.

 

“It’s that boy, isn’t it?” Chungho guessed.

MinYoung distractedly looked at him, “Hmm?”

“That boy from the group: Sunggyu. He seems to like you,” he said. MinYoung chuckled.

 

“He looks like a good guy. Do you like him?” he asked. MinYoung looked surprised.

 

She took the cart from her uncle and pushed it, “No~ he’s just a close friend.”

“So he won’t mind if you left the company?” he asked.

MinYoung shrugged her shoulders and concentrated on her grocery, “I guess.”

“Well, would it be okay with you if you left them?” he asked again, “If you left him.”

 

MinYoung stopped pushing the cart, “I…” Chungho smirked. MinYoung looked up at him to say something but she doesn’t know what to tell him.

 

“I’m not forcing you to come back soon to the theater. If you need time to think, I could give you that. I’ll be fine with whatever decision you make. I’m sure you’ve established a good relationship with the people at JungYeop’s company and it would be hard to leave them all,” he told her. “Especially Sunggyu.”

 

MinYoung frantically shook her head, “It’s not because of him I’m having second thoughts uncle.”

“Right, keep telling yourself that,” Chungho took the cart from MinYoung and pushed it. MinYoung remained unmoved from her position.

 

~●♥●~