Stupid Bet

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Girl Talk – 84LY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faTsX9wAh4Y

~●♥●~

 

The next day, MinYoung came to the studio rather early. She put on INFINITE’s new song and began to dance the choreography that she came up with some back-up dancers. The music blasted through the speakers; it was so loud that MinYoung got immersed into it as she danced to the song.

 

The song was coming to an end when INFINITE and their managers came inside the studio. MinYoung had her eyes closed that she didn’t notice their presence. The song finally ended and the room was filled with loud claps. MinYoung opened her eyes and spun around to find the boys clapping.

 

“How long have you been here?” MinYoung shyly asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Long enough to see you do that cool routine! Can you do it again?!” Hoya excitedly approached her, jumping up and down.

MinYoung scratched her ear, “which part?”

 

“Is that the choreography that you came up with?” Dongwoo asked and MinYoung nodded.

 

The next thing she knew, INFINITE were running around the studio, shouting. MinYoung stood in the middle and watched them in chaos.

 

“We’re definitely getting on top of the charts with that dance!!” they screamed.

 

Sungyeol stopped in front of MinYoung and held her in the arms, “Are we learning that today? Huh? Huh?”

 

“Sungyeol-ah. Relax, Mr. Lee still has to see the dance before MinYoung-ssi could teach it to you,” manager Jungryul told them making everyone halt.

 

“So we still have to work out today?” their faces fell.

“Not for long. Mr. Lee’s coming over later this afternoon,” manager Jungryul chuckled.

Everyone’s faces lit up except for Sungyeol, “So we still have to do the workout today.”

They laughed.

 

MinYoung asked INFINITE to prepare for their training by starting with their daily warm ups. They started with their low impact warm up and built it up to high impact before they proceed with their daily routine.

Unlike the past weeks wherein Sunggyu stood near MinYoung, today, he decided to stay at the back and followed with the routine. During their break time, INFINITE gathered in one corner and pestered on Sunggyu while MinYoung was busy discussing things over with the managers.

 

“Just go up to her and ask her~” Woohyun pestered softly.

Sunggyu looked over to where MinYoung was, “Like I can go over there and ask her in front of hyungdeul!”

“We’ll stall with the managers while you do your thing!” Sungyeol suggested, pulling on Sunggyu’s arm; Sungjong on the other.

 

Sunggyu tried to pull himself away but the others were both pulling and pushing him towards MinYoung direction.

 

 “Let’s get going, kids! Mr. Lee’s coming over at four in the afternoon!” manager Hyowan clapped his hands.

 

“UGH!” Sunggyu’s friends groaned. They grumpily walked in front of the mirror to do a different routine that MinYoung taught them.

 

“Kim Sunggyu. One way or another, you’re asking her out today,” Sungyeol muttered behind Sunggyu before he went to his position.

 

“Sunggyu oppa?”

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened when he heard MinYoung call him. He looked up and met eyes with her at the mirror in front of them.

 

“Are you okay back there?” MinYoung asked. Sunggyu gulped before nodding.

 

They proceeded with the different routine the entire afternoon. At 3:30pm, MinYoung stopped her ipod and had everyone take a break. INFINITE collapsed on the floor; their chests heaving up and down. MinYoung went over to the table and grabbed a plastic of water bottles and handed each one of them.

 

“I hope this is the last time we’re doing these routines,” Woohyun muttered.

Dongwoo looked over at Woohyun, “Let’s pray that MinYoungie’s choreography will be approved today.”

 

MinYoung sat on the floor and drank her water, “Those routines are big help. You won’t survive the choreography without those routines.”

 

“Please~ we saw the dance~ I bet I can do that in my sleep!” Hoya bragged.

MinYoung raised an eyebrow at him, “Is that right?”

“We’d rather dance MinYoung-ah,” Sungyeol rolled over on his stomach and faced her. “We’re willing to bet.”

 

Sunggyu closed his eyes, trying to stay away from the betting and rest in serenity. However, his peaceful rest was soon interrupted.

 

“What are you willing to sacrifice then?” MinYoung tauntingly asked.

 

“We’re willing to sacrifice Sunggyu hyung!” L suddenly chirped in.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes flashed open and immediately sat up, “Why am I being dragged into this bet?”

 

“MinYoung noona is treating us if we survive the first day of learning the choreography,” Sungjong explained.

Dongwoo then sat up, “And when we don’t survive, we’re giving you to her.”

 

“You guys are seriously nuts,” Sunggyu and MinYoung said at the same time. When they realized what they have done, they stared at each other while the others looked back and forth at them.

 

“Okay. It’s a deal then: we get food when we survive and if not, we give you Sunggyu hyung,” Sungyeol stood up with the rest following them.

 

“Wha-”

 

MinYoung was about to protest when they saw Mr. Lee enter the studio. Immediately, they stood in one line in front of their CEO and bowed. Mr. Lee bowed back.

 

“I see you kids have gotten along well,” Mr. Lee said happily when he saw MinYoung standing between INFINITE.

 

“So MinYoung-ssi~ care to show me what you have made for our boys?” Mr. Lee kindly asked.

“Yes sir,” MinYoung bowed again before rushing over to her ipod to play INFINITE’s new song. INFINITE stood behind with the three managers and Mr. Lee as they watched MinYoung prepare. Two other dancers came to accompany MinYoung.

 

As MinYoung and the dancers began to dance, INFINITE felt a mix of excitement and nervousness as they watch the choreography.

 

“It does seem hard,” L admitted softly as he stood between Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

“Tss. We can do that. But we have to alter things a bit so we can give hyung away,” Sungyeol said softly, wiggling his eyebrows at his friends.

 

“Lee Sungyeol. Care to tell me what you’re up to?” Sunggyu muttered behind Sungyeol.

Sungyeol turned around with a smirk on his face, “we can survive the choreography, hyung. But you know we’ll have to give you away.”

 

“I don’t’ like what you’re thinking,” Sunggyu admitted.

“Don’t worry, hyung. You’ll be thanking us,” Sungyeol grinned at him before he faced front and watched MinYoung.

 

~●♥●~