Back At The Theater

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

I’ll Be There For You – LED Apple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at511TLkpao

~●♥●~

 

When HaRin and Joongjin learned that MinYoung has agreed to watch their play, the two friends felt ecstatic. They don’t know how they got their friend to agree to come but they were thankful.

 

The two friends told everyone at the theater about MinYoung’s arrival. They also informed Chungho and he was excited as well. Since the play was scheduled to be launched on her birthday, everyone has agreed to pull out a surprise for MinYoung after the show.

 

MinYoung was alone at home getting ready. HaRin and Joongjin were already at the theater the entire day and they’ll meet their friend right after the show. MinYoung wore a simple floral dress and had her hair down and wore a headband which she rarely does.

 

Sunggyu told her that they’ll be collecting her at 6:30 in the afternoon and there’s only a few minutes left. MinYoung checked for her reflection one last time.

 

“You’ll be fine, MinYoung. You’re doing this for your friends,” she closed her eyes as she tried to breathe normally.

 

Ding dong.

 

MinYoung opened her eyes and looked at the clock; they were exactly on time. She grabbed her cashmere coat and purse before opening the door.

 

“Are you-” Sunggyu stopped once he saw MinYoung in a dress.

She began to feel conscious, “What? Is it bad? Should I go change?”

“No! No, no, no,” he stopped her by her wrist. “You look really pretty. It’s the first time I’m seeing you look so… sweet and all.”

MinYoung blushed, “Thanks.”

 

“Here,” Sunggyu took MinYoung’s coat, “Let me help you.”

 

MinYoung hesitantly turned her back. Sunggyu held her coat up and she inserted her arms on its sleeves. She faced him and gave him a grateful smile.

 

“Where are your keys?” Sunggyu asked, holding out his hand. MinYoung laughed. She gave him the keys and locked the door from the outside.

“We don’t want to have you locked up outside again, right?” he jokingly asked.

“Right,” she giggled.

 

“So are you ready?” he asked this time holding out his hand for her to take.

MinYoung breathed out and took his hand, “Ready.”

 

“You’ll be fine,” he whispered as they walked towards the van. “I’ll be there with you.”

 

His words were so warm that MinYoung was so thankful that she has met Sunggyu. Every word he said made her believe that he was the real thing; he’s not a joke and she’s not taken as a joke.

 

Sunggyu opened the van’s door to reveal the boys inside dressed nicely. MinYoung hopped in and Sunggyu followed her; Dongwoo sat in the front seat. Once Sunggyu closed the door, manager Jungryul drove off to the theater; to MinYoung’s home.

 

Manager Jungryul came to a slow stop when they arrived at the place. When MinYoung stepped out, she gazed at the front of the theater.

 

Tonight Showing

 

Angelika’s Kiss

 

Starring

Park HaRin

 

Written and Directed by Park Chungho

 

MinYoung’s eyes began to well up with tears. Chungho wrote “Angelika’s Kiss” because of her that’s why he gave the lead role to her. She remembers the feeling that she felt when her uncle told her about the play.

 

“Are you okay?” Sungyeol asked her, bringing her back to where she was.

“Ye-yeah,” she stammered. MinYoung blinked a couple of times to remove her tears away.

 

“I think they’re all inside,” L guessed.

“Come on, guys. The show’s about to start,” Hoya rushed towards the door and gave the lady his ticket.

“Why is this guy in a hurry? We’ve got like the best seats inside,” Woohyun shook his head as they all approached the door.

“It’s better to watch the play from the beginning, oppa,” MinYoung chuckled.

 

INFINITE and MinYoung were looking for their chairs when suddenly, someone bumped into MinYoung. She winced on the hard impact. When she looked up, she almost jumped in glee.

 

“Uncle Chungho!” she squealed as she jumped on the man for a hug.

 

“Aigoo-yah~” Chungho chuckled. “It’s been a while~”

 

MinYoung pulled away, “I know. I’m so sorry, uncle,” her lower lip trembled.

“Sssh~ don’t cry. It’s okay,” he said, caressing her cheek. He then kissed her forehead, “Why don’t you and your friends go to your seats now and we’ll catch up later?”

MinYoung nodded and Chungho left to go to his booth.

 

“So that was your uncle?” Sunggyu asked once they sat down. MinYoung nodded happily.

 

MinYoung looked around and the place was packed with people. Even though the show hasn’t started yet, MinYoung knew that the play was going to be great and she’s proud of her uncle and her friends. She took out her phone and sent her friends a good luck message.

 

Exactly after she has sent her message, the lights dimmed to darkness and the lights on stage flashed. The curtains went up and the show has begun.

 

-

-

-

 

 HaRin was singing her last note when everyone stood up and gave out cheers and applauses. MinYoung was standing on her toes and clapped louder than anyone else. The play was so great that it had MinYoung crying for a couple of times. MinYoung had only glanced on her script before the dreaded happened and after watching the play, that’s when she realized that “Angelika’s Kiss” was a story about the young MinYoung.

 

Everyone left their seats while INFINITE and MinYoung stayed behind.

 

“I never knew HaRin noona could sing like that!” L said, still amazed

MinYoung laughed, “It’s a musical Myungsoo~ what did you expect?”

“I’m sure the play would still be amazing if you played the lead,” Sunggyu told her.

“What?” Woohyun asked as he looked from Sunggyu to MinYoung and vice versa. The boys silenced, wanting to get some juicy details from the conversation.

 

“Thanks, oppa,” she smiled warmly at him, “But HaRin was amazing so with or without me, the play came out great.”

“Yeah, she was amazing,” Hoya cut in.

 

“Aish! You guys are both bias with your girls!” Sungyeol groaned and everyone laughed.

 

“UNNIE!!!”

MinYoung turned around and found HaRin coming down from the stage in a pink dress and her hair already down.

 

“Dongsaeng!” MinYoung ran towards her to give her a congratulatory hug. “You were great up there!”

“Thanks, unnie~” HaRin pulled away, “How did you like uncle Chungho’s play?”

 

“It was beautiful,” MinYoung’s eyes sparkled, “I didn’t know that it was about me.”

“That’s why I felt pressured to play as you because we both know we’re different from each other,” HaRin admitted. MinYoung squeezed her hands.

 

“Wait, the musical was about you?” Woohyun cut in. The boys joined the two girls.

HaRin faced the boys, “Technically it was the young MinYoung’s story.”

 

“Where’s my daughter?” they heard a big voice call.

 

Chungho came out by the stage. HaRin was smiling from ear to ear and motioned MinYoung to go by her uncle. MinYoung ran to her uncle and gave him another big hug as a form of congratulating him.

 

“I’m so glad to see you here,” he told her softly.

“Thank you for the play, uncle,” she softly cried. Chungho pulled away to wipe her tears.

 

“You’re heaven’s sent MinYoung. You’re my lucky charm. That’s why I was inspired to write a play about your story. It’s an innocent story that everyone should know,” he told her.

 

“Thanks, uncle,” more tears fell from her eyes. “Thanks for being a father.”

 

Chungho chuckled, “Welcome back, child.”

 

~●♥●~