Worst Flaw

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Angel – 2BiC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYiTIGUW9g

~●♥●~

 

Late in the afternoon on a Tuesday, MinYoung was resting in the living room couch, browsing through a magazine. HaRin and Joongjin were dressing up, getting ready to see the boys live at SimSimTaPa.

 

Ding dong! MinYoung was about to answer the when HaRin beat her to it.

 

“I got it!!!” HaRin came running out of her room. MinYoung laughed and sat back down on the couch. HaRin came back in followed by Chungho.

 

“Unnie, uncle Chungho’s here to see you,” she told her friend and went back to her room.

 

“Hey, uncle,” MinYoung sat up and made room for Chungho on the couch, “What made you stop by?”

“Well, I was at my office and found this on a table,” Chungho handed her a stack of papers bind together in plastic rings.

MinYoung took it, “What’s this?”

“It’s my birthday present for you; it’s the whole script of the play,” he told her. MinYoung flipped the cover over and found “Angelika’s Kiss” written across the first page.

 

“Written and directed by Park Chungho,” she read softly, “Inspired by a true story.”

“Read the bottom part,” he told her. MinYoung looked down and found a short message written to her.

 

“To MinYoung who I treated as my own child, never lose hope for there’s a beautiful future ahead of you.”

 

“Thanks, uncle,” her lower lip quivered. Chungho warmly smiled at her and pulled her to a hug.

 

“It’s true, MinYoung. With or without the theater, I believe in the future that’s waiting for you. You’re such an amazing person; a talented one, I might add and I know you can do great things,” he said, rocking their bodies side to side.

 

MinYoung hugged him tighter, “You may be the only person who sees me that way, uncle but that’ll be enough for me.”

Chungho abruptly pulled her away and held her arms, “What made you think that I’m the only one who sees you that way? Everyone does; your friends do!”

MinYoung softly laughed.

 

“JungYeop does and INFINITE, I’m sure; especially that boy Sunggyu,” he said. MinYoung’s face slowly fell. “Aren’t you seeing him?” MinYoung shook her head.

“Oh, why not?” he asked.

MinYoung sighed, “It’s just something that I need to do.”

 

“That’s too bad. He seems to be your perfect match,” he said nonchalantly. MinYoung raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“I mean he looks like he’s ready to do anything for your sake,” he told her. “He was the first one to run after to you when everyone realized that you were taken by Jinho again.”

“Ugh. I don’t want to talk about that night, uncle,” she made him stop.

“I’m not talking about that night, MinYoung. I was talking solely about Sunggyu,” he corrected her. “If your parents were alive still, I’m sure they’ll approve of him.”

 

“How would you know?” she sarcastically asked him.

Chungho copied her facial expression and said, “I would know because I’m your parent as well and seeing that boy run after you is enough to prove to me that he’s the guy that you should be with.”

 

MinYoung remained silent as she played with the ends of the papers on her lap.

 

“You love this guy, too, right?” he asked her slowly.

MinYoung shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know.”

 

“Of course, she does,” Joongjin chirped in.

“Yeah, she just won’t admit it,” HaRin joined in.

 

Chungho and MinYoung turned around to find the two of them wearing their coats.

 

“Were you there the entire time?” MinYoung hurriedly asked. Joongjin shook his head.

“We came out when you guys were talking about Sunggyu oppa,” HaRin said.

 

“And we agree with everything uncle has told you,” Joongjin winked at her.

 

“Where are you two going if I may ask?” Chungho asked the youngest ones when he stood up from the couch.

 

“They’re seeing the boys at SimSimTaPa tonight,” MinYoung answered for them.

 

Chungho turned to look down at MinYoung, “And you’re not coming?” MinYoung shook her head.

 

“Why?” he asked her.

 

“She won’t face Sunggyu oppa,” HaRin answered for her. MinYoung frowned at her but HaRin stuck her tongue out at her.

 

“Fine,” Chungho shook his head. “You may be an amazing person, MinYoung but your worst flaw is definitely your stubbornness,” that made MinYoung groan.

 

“I’ll drop you kids off at MBC instead. I’m sure their vehicle is already loaded.”

 

MinYoung said goodbye to her friends and uncle. She was about to close the door when HaRin came back.

 

“I think you should listen to them tonight,” HaRin told her.

 

“Why?”

“You’ll see,” HaRin smirked and left.

 

What MinYoung didn’t know was that INFINITE, HaRin and Joongjin were already up to something.

 

~●♥●~