A Sensitive Topic

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Where`s Oh! My love (Original Ver.) – A.cian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmSMALDoiUA

~●♥●~

 

After the delicious lunch bought by MinYoung, INFINITE were stuffed and felt bloated. Seeing how they’ll be having a hard time if they didn’t move, MinYoung asked them to gather together and go through the choreography one last time before they get to shoot the dance.

 

“Come on, oppa~” MinYoung grunted as she tried to pull Woohyun off the chair. She held his arm but h just won’t budge. After much pulling, Woohyun gave in and stood with the others.

 

“Now, we’ll do it by counting,” she said as she started to count together with INFINITE.

 

“Who would’ve thought that one day, unnie will be teaching a famous group,” Joongjin whispered at HaRin.

“I know,” HaRin said with a wide smile as she watched Hoya execute their routine.

 

“INFINITE, we’re ready for you,” one of the staffs poked their heads inside the room and soon disappeared.

 

“Let’s do this, kids~” Sunggyu clapped his hands together as he led the group out. MinYoung went over to her friends.

 

“MinYoung-ah, aren’t you coming?”

 

MinYoung turned around and found Sunggyu waiting by the door. Hoya then appeared beside him.

 

“What are you guys still doing there?” Hoya asked the trio.

“Uhm… we’re coming,” MinYoung stammered. She took her friends’ hands and went out together with Sunggyu and Hoya.

 

 

INFINITE prepared in front of the camera while MinYoung and friends stood beside the director and some of the stylists. There were make-up artists around INFINITE, doing the retouches.

 

“Did they do well during the rehearsals?” the director looked up to MinYoung from his seat.

MinYoung nodded, “They did. They worked harder this time.”

“Okay. Let’s hope we could do this in one go,” the director said as he faced his small screen.

 

“We’re ready in two minutes!” the director shouted.

 

The make-up artists moved quicker so that they could clear out the area before the director asks them to. MinYoung was so nervous that she was slightly jumping.

 

“Hey, unnie. Relax. What’s wrong?” HaRin held her friend’s shoulders.

MinYoung bit on her thumbnail, “What if the dance wasn’t that good. Their future could be ruined because of me.”

“What on earth are you talking about? The choreography was great!” Joongjin told her. Then he yanked her hand away from , “And will you stop biting your nails? THAT’s disturbing me!”

 

“Quiet on set!” the director shouted. “Make-up artists, please clear the area!” the make-up artists scrambled off to clear the area and INFINITE stood in their positions. “Music on standby!”

 

“LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION!”

 

The song began to play and the INFINITE that MinYoung and her friends were with by the standby room became a different set of people. They became serious and were flaring with charisma. They looked at the camera and if looks could kill, they would’ve been thrown into jail with a case of homicide.

 

MinYoung looked around and saw that everyone was bobbing their heads to the beat. They smiled every now and then while they watched the boys dance. MinYoung breathed out a sigh of relief, knowing that the people like the dance.

 

MinYoung diverted her attention back to INFINITE and knew that they have definitely owned everything: the song, the stage and the dance. She knew that she only contributed but she’s glad that she did.

 

The filming went on smoothly and no once committed a mistake. The director was satisfied with the one take and asked the boys to change into a different outfit and they’ll start with filming their solos.

 

-

-

-

 

It was already late in the afternoon and HaRin and Joongjin needed to leave because their director called for dress rehearsals; their costumes arrived that afternoon.

 

MinYoung was talking to one of the stylists and had coffee on one hand. INFINITE was changing into a different outfit and were getting their make-ups retouched and hairs fixed. An assistant director rushed over to a room and then he came out, being followed by Sungjong.

 

“Wah~ Sungjongie! You look really good!” MinYoung’s eyes brightened. Sungjong was wearing casual clothes yet he looked stylish. He looked like he just stepped out of a fashion magazine with a fedora hat.

 

“You really think so, noona?” he shyly asked. MinYoung held her thumb out and nodded approvingly.

“Thanks, noona!” Sungjong beamed. He rushed in front of the camera and prepared for his take.

 

MinYoung was watching behind when she suddenly felt someone’s presence beside her. She looked up and found Sunggyu already dressed and prepared. Sunggyu looked down and smiled at her. She beamed back and received a wink from him. MinYoung shyly looked way; her heart skipping a beat.

 

Being inside the area with spotlights that was heating the place up, people running around and bumping into each other, and music blasting through the big speakers, MinYoung started to feel suffocated. She slyly took a step back and smoothly made her way towards the exit. Sunggyu followed her outside.

 

“Are you leaving?” Sunggyu asked, holding MinYoung’s arm and drawing her back.

MinYoung jumped in surprise, “Uhm, no. It was getting stuffy inside so I stepped out for fresh air.”

 

Sunggyu found a stack of boxes nearby. He pulled MinYoung towards them.

“Here, take a seat for a while,” he told her. MinYoung sat and held her head. Sunggyu stooped down to level her and offered her his water. She gladly took it and drank some.

“Feeling any better?” he asked and MinYoung slowly nodded.

 

“If you want to go home, you could,” he told her but she shook her head.

“I could be of help. They might need extra hands,” she said. Sunggyu didn’t argue. He just took the bottle from her hands and closed it.

“Get up from there. You might ruin your clothes,” MinYoung said, pulling him up. She scooted over to give him some space to sit on. He took the space beside her and just watched her. She covered her face with her hands, her arms on her knees.

 

“Maybe you’d want to clarify things with her. You know? Ask her if she has a boyfriend or not,” Sungyeol’s words from their conversation yesterday repeated on the back of his head. Sunggyu then cleared his throat.

 

“MinYoung-ah?” he cautiously called her. MinYoung sat up and looked at him.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked.

MinYoung stuck her lower lip out, “What is it?”

 

“Do you… do you have a…” Sunggyu stammered.

“Do I have what, oppa?” she asked.

“Do you have… a boyfriend?” he looked at her questioningly.

MinYoung leaned back in surprise, “What made you ask that?”

“No-nothing~ I’m… just curious,” he excused. She remained silent with a curious look on her face.

 

“Well? Do you?” his face slightly cringed.

MinYoung faced forward with hard eyes, “I don’t have one,” she muttered. Sunggyu felt relieved by his answer but grew more curious.

“Why not? It’s surprising to see someone who’s amazing not having a boyfriend,” he told her.

 

“I don’t have one at the moment. I just broke up with my boyfriend,” she enounced icily. Sunggyu didn’t like her tone.

 

“My first boyfriend,” she spat out. Sunggyu shifted uncomfortably in his seat. MinYoung looked up and found Sunggyu’s soft and worried eyes looking at her. Her icy glare began to melt at the sight of the person in front of her.

 

“I’m sorry about that, oppa~” she apologized, looking down at her hands. She then felt warm hands envelop hers.

“It’s okay. I’m the one who should be sorry for asking,” he apologized, squeezing her hands.

“But I shouldn’t have brought out that tone. That topic is just… sensitive to me right now,” she reasoned.

 

“I told you its okay. I’m really sorry. I won’t ask anymore,” he rubbed her arm.

She looked up to him and softly smiled, “You didn’t know so it’s okay.”

 

“Has anyone seen Sunggyu?” they heard the director call through his megaphone.

 

“You should get in there,” MinYoung nodded towards the set-up.

“Will you be all right, here?” he asked, standing up. MinYoung gave him a nod.

Sunggyu began to walk off, “Don’t stay out too long.”

 

“I won’t,” she shouted letting him hear.

 

Sunggyu then jogged towards the area and immediately apologized. He was instructed to stand in front of the camera for his solo.

 

“At least she’s not committed to anyone. I wonder why she broke up with her first boyfriend,” Sunggyu thought as someone fixed his hair in place.

 

~●♥●~