He's Not A Threat

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Bad Girl – Lee Hyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWtK4wYX5ZM

~●♥●~

 

It was still fifteen minutes before six and MinYoung was cooking breakfast for her and her friends. MinYoung cracked three eggs and scrambled it on the pan. As she waited for the other side to cook, she flipped the French toast that was toasting on another pan.

 

“Are you guys done??” MinYoung called her dongsaengs. HaRin and Joongjin came out of their rooms dressed and prepared.

“I’ll set the table,” HaRin said as she took some plates and utensils.

“I’ll get our drinks!” Joongjin chirped. He took a carton of juice from the refrigerator and poured it in three glasses.

 

They were peacefully eating their breakfast while they chatted about work. HaRin and Joongjin’s musical were weeks away and MinYoung was excited for them. She missed being on stage but she’s already happy with her current job and her friends could attest to that: their bright friend was back.

 

Ding dong!

 

“Who could that be?” HaRin asked as she checked her watch.

Joongjin stood up, “I’ll get that.” MinYoung and HaRin continued to eat.

 

“Are you expecting any guests?” MinYoung asked HaRin who only shook her head.

 

“MinYoung noona! Sunggyu-ssi is here!” they heard Joongjin shout from the door.

 

“What?!” MinYoung’s eyes widened and so did HaRin’s. They stood up from their seats and dashed towards the front door. MinYoung halted when she saw Sunggyu standing by the door, looking questioningly at Joongjin. HaRin bumped into her.

 

“What are you doing here, oppa?” she asked him, getting his attention.

“Giving you a ride,” he blinked at her.

“Oh. All right, let me just get my bag,” MinYoung disappeared to get her bag. Joongjin left the door and stood near HaRin.

 

“Who is this punk?” he thought as he observed Joongjin.

 

“Hello~” he softly greeted MinYoung’s friends and HaRin and Joongjin bowed.

“I forgot to introduce you guys.”

 

MinYoung appeared from their back with her bag slung over her shoulder.

 

“Sunggyu oppa, this is HaRin and Joongjin. I live with HaRin and Joongjin’s just crashing in,” she informed him. Joongjin grimaced at MinYoung but she ignored him.

“HaRin, Joongjin, this is Sunggyu oppa.”

 

The two parties exchanged smiles and waves.

 

“All right, we have to go!” MinYoung exchanged air kisses with HaRin and Joongjin. She pulled Sunggyu away and they waved at her friends. Joongjin closed the door.

 

“Are those your friends?” he questioned carefully.

MinYoung nodded, “Yep. They’re my dongsaengdeul~”

 

“So he’s not a threat,” Sunggyu thought as he looked back at MinYoung’s door. He was brought back to his senses when he heard her greeting the others cheerfully.

 

-

-

-

 

INFINITE was two days away from the day that they’re filming their next music video. MinYoung spent more time at Woollim and focused a lot on the boys. INFINITE have already changed their hairstyles and they looked totally different from the first day that MinYoung worked with them.

 

Due to excessive training and nonstop practice, their bodies started to look toned and buff. Even if the dance was really tiring and wearing them out, they were no longer collapsing on the floor like they usually do. They learned how to control their breathing to help them sing and dance properly.

 

“One last round,” MinYoung announced once the song ended.

 

“Last one?” they blinked at her.

 

“Yeah. I have to leave after,” she told them without looking at them.

“Where are you going?” they questioned.

 

“Well, Mr. Lee said I could go home early today. He thinks I need a break since I have been focusing too much on my work,” she told them.

Woohyun stepped forward, “You will be back tomorrow, right?”

 

MinYoung rubbed the back of her neck, “Mr. Lee wanted me to rest until you guys finish filming your music video.”

“So we’ll be practicing by ourselves then?” Sungyeol asked and MinYoung nodded.

“I don’t want noona to go,” Sungjong shook his head.

 

“You guys are already doing great. You no longer need me,” she informed them.

“YES, WE DO!” they all said at the same time.

“What do you guys need me for?” MinYoung wanted to laugh. They were acting as if they were kids who didn’t want to be separated from their mom.

 

INFINITE kept quiet as they think of a reason to make MinYoung come to their rehearsals. MinYoung laughed as she watched them struggle with brainstorming.

 

“Fine. If it’ll make you happy, I’ll be there when you shoot your music video,” she crossed her arms. INFINITE pondered on the idea for a moment.

 

“Fine,” they all agreed.

 

“Hyung, go and seal the deal with her. Make her promise!” Sungjong pulled Sunggyu towards MinYoung. Sunggyu and MinYoung blinked at Sungjong.

 

“Come on, put your pinky out,” Sungjong instructed him. Sunggyu just did whatever their maknae wanted to. MinYoung laced her pinky on his and looked at Sungjong.

 

“Well? Seal it!” Sungjong demanded. MinYoung and Sunggyu pressed their thumbs together.

“Now say it,” Sungjong demanded MinYoung. “I’ll be there on your video shoot.” Sungjong smiled with satisfaction.

 

“Good job, maknae!” the rest of the boys wanted to praise Sungjong but they didn’t want MinYoung to see them celebrate.

 

Sunggyu went back to his position, scratching his head in confusion. His friends exchanged snickers as Sunggyu shook his head. MinYoung pressed play and their song began to play again.

 

-

-

-

 

“See you guys!” MinYoung waved goodbye to everyone. She hurriedly went out of the studio to meet her friends outside the building. Once she left, INFINITE huddled over to see MinYoung go. They saw two figures waiting outside: one boy and one girl.

 

“Hey, isn’t that HaRin-ssi?” Hoya asked excitedly.

“Yeah~ that’s her,” Sunggyu answered, familiar with what HaRin was wearing. That was what she wore that morning when she met her and Joongjin.

 

“How come you know her?” Woohyun questioned Hoya but he didn’t answer.

 

“Who’s that guy with her?” Hoya asked his eyebrows were pinching together.

“Maybe it’s her boyfriend,” Sungjong innocently guessed. Hoya disturbingly looked at the maknae.

 

“Well he could be MinYoung noona’s boyfriend,” L said.

Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu, “Wait. Does she have a boyfriend?” Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“Look! There’s MinYoungie!” Dongwoo pointed outside. Everyone turned their attention towards their target. MinYoung jumped over her two friends and exchanged air kisses. Joongjin was saying something making the two girls laugh.

 

MinYoung was pointing at something and her two friends nodded. The trio walked side by side, Joongjin in between. INFINITE was watching them from their window. Then, they saw Joongjin wind his arms around the girls’ waist as they walked away.

 

“I don’t like him,” Hoya declared. Sunggyu left his clueless friends by the window to grab a drink.

 

“Who was that, hyung?” Woohyun asked.

“That’s Joongjin, MinYoung’s dongsaeng,” Sunggyu answered.

“Like a brother or like a friend?” Sungyeol crossed his arms.

 

“He seems to be a close friend of the two girls,” Sunggyu told them.

Hoya approached him, “You’re not bothered by how close that guy is to MinYoung?”

“Why should I be? He’s not a threat,” he told Hoya.

 

“Are you serious?” Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“I’m telling you, he’s not a threat. He could be friends with Sungjong,” Sunggyu nodded towards the maknae. “I think you guys will both get along well.”

“What do you mean?” Sungjong asked his hyung. “He has your fashion sense.”

 

“Come to think of it, we never asked noona if she has a boyfriend or not,” L tapped a finger on his chin.

“Oh yeah, we never did,” Sungyeol clucked his tongue and leaned on L.

 

“Well she’ll tell me that wouldn’t she?” Sunggyu uneasily asked himself. “I may be wrong but I know she kissed back when were at Jeju.”

 

~●♥●~