To Club New Wave

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Bounce – JJ Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9_WdjtFeE

 

~●♥●~

 

Before they executed their escape, the boys prepared and got ready for an all-night clubbing. Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong went back to their suite to prepare. Being the maknae of the group, Sungjong was used as an eye-keeper to their managers.

 

“Is he ready?” Sungyeol talked to Woohyun over the phone.

“He’s almost ready. He already wore his clothes beneath his pajamas,” Woohyun told him.

Sungyeol nodded to Sunggyu, L and Hoya, “Let him go in five minutes. Make sure you guys are wearing pajamas in case our manager will have to check on us.”

 

They both hung up and Sunggyu, Sungyeol, L and Hoya peeked out of their rooms as they watched Sungjong come out of the suite beside theirs and approach their managers’ suite across theirs. Sungjong knocked on the door.

 

Manager Jungryul opened the door, “Oh, what are you doing here?” Sungjong began to act.

 

“Can I watch with you?” Sungjong pouted as he scratched the back of his head.

“Why won’t you watch with your hyungdeul?” Manager Gonam joined them by the door.

Sungjong frowned, “I wanted to watch a movie but neither groups won’t let me. Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung are watching gag concert and the other room are watching a variety show.”

 

Manager Jungryul nodded, “Alright, come in. We’re not watching anyways.”

“Thank you, hyungdeul!!” Sungjong jumped in delight. Before Sungjong closed the door, he peeked outside and gave an ‘OK’ sign to his friends peeking out of their suites.

 

-

-

-

 

“Aren’t you going to have nightmares?” Manager Hyowan grimaced at what Sungjong was watching: a horror movie.

 

Sungjong shook his head, “It’s fascinating.”

“Now I know why your hyungdeul won’t watch with you,” Manager Jungryul joked.

 

The three managers didn’t watch with Sungjong but glanced on the screen every now and then. After one horror movie, Sungjong watched another one and his managers still won’t join them; which is actually part of the plan. Sungjong kept on updating his friends and told them that everything’s going on smoothly.

 

“Sungjong-ah, after that movie, you should get back to your room. We’re hitting the hay early tonight,” Manager Gonam told him.

Sungjong looked at his manager and nodded. Secretly, he sent a text message to his friends.

 

Hyungdeul,

 

I’m out in 30 minutes. They’re going to sleep early tonight. KEKE~

 

Sungjongie

 

-

-

-

 

“Thank you!”

 

Woohyun and Dongwoo leaned their ears on the door and listened to Sungjong say goodnight to their managers. Woohyun immediately opened the door and Dongwoo pulled Sungjong inside.

 

“Are we clear?” Woohyun asked in a whisper.

Sungjong grinned, “Manager Jungryul and Manager Gonam were already set in bed when I left. They only have their lampshades on so I’m guessing in a few; they’re calling it a day.”

“That’s weird. They don’t usually go to bed this early,” Dongwoo frowned.

 

“That’s because they’re considering this trip as their vacation as well~” Sungjong pointed out. Dongwoo and Woohyun grinned. Suddenly, Woohyun’s phone rang.

 

“Hello? Yeah… He’s here… They’re already in bed… Alright… See you!!” Woohyun faced the two with a huge smile on his face.

 

“We’re ready to escape.”

 

Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol and L have already left their suite and went to the hotel’s lobby to wait for the others; they remained alert for the time being. Soon, the elevator dinged and Woohyun, Sungjong and Dongwoo walked out.

 

“We’re cleared. I can hear Manager Jungryul’s snore from outside,” Dongwoo told them and everyone snickered.

“Let’s get going, kids!” Sunggyu eagerly clapped his hands and led the group out of the hotel.

 

Once they stepped out of the hotel, they ran as fast as they can before, if possible, they get caught.

 

“Why are we running?! AISH!” Hoya cursed.

 

“I don’t know anymooooooooooooore!!” Dongwoo screamed out loud.

 

~●♥●~