Another Friendly Date

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

I Got A Boy - SNSD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvE0ybGGVio

~●♥●~

 

Once they got on the bus, that’s when they started to decide where to go first. L had the list of places that they wanted to go but the boys wouldn’t agree on the same place. Then, Dongwoo had an idea.

 

“People, shut up!” he ordered and his friends became silent. “Wow that was easy.” He smiled in amazement. Then he remembered what his idea when his friends were looking at him.

 

“Why don’t we let MinYoungie pick the first place first since we want her to have fun? She is, after all, our main reason why we’re going out,” Dongwoo suggested.

“Thanks, oppa. You made me feel like it was my fault why you’re escaping right now,” MinYoung said sarcastically.

Sungjong held her shoulders, “We’re sorry, noona! As a form of our apology, we give you the honor of choosing the place,” he told her. MinYoung couldn’t say ‘no’ to him.

 

“Fine,” she gave in. “You mentioned about Lotte World, right?” she turned to L who gave her a nod.

 

MinYoung then bowed her head, embarrassed, “I haven’t been to Lotte World for quite some time,” she said softly. INFINITE curiously gazed at her. “Would that be okay?” she asked.

 

“Of course!” they cheered making MinYoung jump in her seat.

 

“That’s perfect!”

 

“We want to go there!”

 

MinYoung smiled knowing that she’ll be able to step foot on one of her favorite places. At the same time, she felt pain growing into her heart but didn’t she didn’t let the others know and kept a soft smile. However, Sunggyu, who was sitting beside her, was watching her and he saw another side of MinYoung.

 

Worried, he reached for her hand and gave is a squeeze. MinYoung looked up with confused eyes. Sunggyu softly looked at her, “Is that where you really want to go?” he asked. MinYoung gave him a firm nod.

 

“I haven’t been there in ages,” she said softly.

-

-

-

 

On the next bus stop, the group got off the bus and walked their way towards Lotte World. The boys were bickering on how much they should spend playing in the amusement park. MinYoung was walking way behind the group as her mind began to be filled with thoughts.

 

“Am I really ready for this?” she asked herself.

 

“Waa~”

 

MinYoung was brought back to her senses when she heard the boys’ voices. She saw them stand in one horizontal line, looking up. MinYoung followed their gaze and her jaw dropped. She knew that Lotte World has changed. The last time she’s been there, the place was already big but she never knew that the amusement park could be this huge by now.

 

“Wow~” she whispered.

 

“MinYoungie!! Let’s go!!” MinYoung diverted her attention in front of her and found the boys waiting for her by the entrance; Woohyun waving at her to come over. Immediately, MinYoung ran towards them and they got themselves a ticket.

 

“Wait! Before we go,” Sungyeol stopped everyone. He went over to Dongwoo and opened his backpack to bring out eight pieces of caps. He handed each cap to one of them. MinYoung got a yellow cap while Sungjong got a blue one. The two of them immediately switched caps.

 

“We don’t want to get you into paparazzi shots,” Woohyun smiled at MinYoung as he wore his cap in a way that no one would recognize him.

MinYoung became confused, “Shouldn’t you be worried about your image and not mine?”

“We’d prefer to go out without hiding ourselves from the public but we can’t do that. Not when you’re with us,” Sunggyu told her.

“When they get a shot of you. You might get chased away. We don’t want that,” Sungjong said. MinYoung didn’t argue; she wants to save her own life.

 

They went inside and lingered around the first floor where games could be seen left and right. There were boys playing some games, probably to win a prize for their dates.

 

“I’m getting MinYoungie a prize!” Woohyun cheered.

“Not if I get her one first,” Dongwoo ragged. Hoya stepped away from his hyungdeul and stopped in front of MinYoung.

 

“I would want to win a prize for you, too, but can I get HaRin-ssi something? If you don’t mind,” he told MinYoung.

“Of course not. I’m sure my dongsaeng will be thrilled,” she said. Hoya jumped in glee as he pulled Sungjong from the group to win something.

 

MinYoung wandered around as she looked at the place. Happy memories began to flash on her mind as she remembered them. MinYoung began to tear up. She immediately wiped it away, not wanting to break down in public.

 

Unknowingly, Sunggyu was watching her from behind. He feels like there are a lot of things going on with MinYoung but he didn’t want to ask her something that might hurt her or offend her in any way.

 

Sunggyu didn’t want MinYoung to feel bad today and wanted her to cheer up instead. He slowly approached from behind and carefully held her hand. MinYoung looked at her hand and looked up at the owner of the other person’s hand.

 

“Who-”

 

MinYoung was about to ask him something but he placed an index finger on his lips, telling her to be quiet. MinYoung shut up and looked at the other boys piled together. Suddenly, she was being pulled away by Sunggyu to go in a different direction. They hid behind a gaming stall.

 

“Shouldn’t we be with the others, oppa?” she asked him. Sunggyu was checking if the boys saw them but all he could see was them still discussing on something.

“Nah~ they can manage on their own. We’ll do something fun on our own,” he grinned at her, his eyes disappearing.

MinYoung questioningly looked at him, “What are we going to do then?”

 

“Why don’t we have that ‘friendly date’ that we agreed on before?” he offered.

MinYoung smiled, her eyes disappearing, too, “I’d like that.” Sunggyu offered his hand and MinYoung gladly took it. They snuck away from the stall to play on their own.

 

-

-

-

 

“Let’s ask what she wants and then we try to win it for her,” Woohyun suggested. Everyone agreed.

“Hey noona-”

 

L turned around and found MinYoung not behind them, even Sunggyu.

 

“Where are they?” he asked out loud.

“Aish. Hyung stole her away!” Woohyun scratched his head in irritation.

 

Dongwoo blinked, “I guess we each have to get her something.”

 

“Yeah, let’s do that,” Sungyeol agreed.

“But MinYoungie’s not here~” Woohyun whined.

Sungyeol glowered at him, “Hyung, cut it out. Let them be.” Sungyeol then walked away together with Dongwoo.

 

“But I want to win something that she really wants~” Woohyun stomped his foot. He turned to look at L who was giving him a weird look. Ashamed, L left Woohyun and followed Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

 

“And now no one wants to be with me~” Woohyun pretended to cry.

 

~●♥●~