Yokohoma Arena

LOVE Is Just A Four Letter Word

Nothing’s Over - INFINITE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZN1omUESo

 

~●♥●~

 

“ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!”

 

INFINITE had just finished their second to the last number and went backstage to catch their breaths. Yokohama Arena was their last stop for the tour and INSPRITS from across the globe filled the arena in support for the boys.

 

“Okay! We are out in five!” a director shouted.

 

Dongwoo jumped up and down while make-up artists wiped away their sweats, “I can’t believe we got the whole arena packed!”

“Can I have some water, please?” Woohyun asked one of the production staff.

 

“Last number, you guys. Let’s do this!” Sunggyu said with much encouragement to s.

 

The production team handed each member a microphone before they ran on stage to sing their last song, “Nothing’s Over”.

 

“LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM, JAPAN!!”

 

Each member jumped up and down, ran back and forth the big stage giving fan services to their beloved INSPRITS as they sang their last song. Before the song ended, they threw out small stuffed toys shaped into a ball as a small token of appreciation.

 

“All the hard work that these boys have put up made this concert possible,” Jungryul, one of their managers stated as they watched INFINITE from the back stage.

Hyowan, another manager, chuckled low, “But they’ll still be the kids that we met from the beginning.”

 

“I hope that minuses the part that we’ll always run after them whenever they escape,” Gonam, the third manager, joked.

 

Not too far from the three managers stood Woollim Entertainment’s CEO, Lee Jung Yeop and overheard the conversation. Mr. Lee also watched INFINITE perform their last song on stage and noticed how popular they are right now.

 

“Thank you INSPRITS for coming here tonight. We hope that you guys loved our performances as much as we loved performing for you. We would also like to thank everyone because if not for you guys, this concert wouldn’t be possible. You have loved us so much and that’s the reason why we are repaying you back with the same amount of love. WE LOVE YOU, INSPRITS!”

 

Sunggyu finished their goodbye message by forming a heart with his arms over his head and the rest of the members followed suit.

 

“Sayonara, Japan!” Sungjong waved at everyone with L.

 

“WE REALLY LOVE YOU!!” Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol shouted together.

 

“Get home safely, INSPRITS!” Sunggyu and Hoya repeatedly shouted.

 

INFINITE ran back to the back stage while the whole production team clapped their hands as they passed by. The three managers clapped loudly as they waited for INFINITE to notice them.

 

Sungyeol’s eyes lit up with much excitement, “We did it, hyungdeul!” He ran up to their three managers and gave them a hug.

“You kids did well,” the three of them congratulated the group.

 

The joyous moment was interrupted by a clap that was dominant amongst the other claps. INFINITE turned around and saw their CEO smiling with such pride at them. They bowed at ninety degrees in respect.

 

“You guys were amazing,” Mr. Lee congratulated them.

“Thank you,” they bowed again in gratitude.

 

Mr. Lee took Sunggyu hand to shake and patted his arm, “You guys have worked very hard since you were trainees and I think it’s just right that I reward you seven something.”

 

“We’re getting a reward?!” their eyes widened.

 

~●♥●~