Zelo 13

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Zelo, look who’s here,” Himchan sang when you walked in. You waved happily at your oppas and skipped over to where your best friend forever and ever was busy doing the robot dance.

            Zelo looked up and when he saw you, his face lit up. He charged at you at full speed and wrapped his arms around you. “You finally came! Oh my gosh, I’ve been asking you to be here for eons. Watch me dance!” He tugged you towards the mirrors and plopped you down. “Hyung, can you turn up the music?” The beginning strains of what seemed to be a powerful song started. “This is our debut song. Watch!”

            The song was impressive but Zelo’s dancing was even better. He seemed to put in a lot of effort and when the three or so minutes ended, he was sweating and breathing heavily. “You don’t need to work so hard to show me. I have seen you practice.”      

            “More like he’s trying to impress you,” Daehyun commented as he walked by the two of you. You raised an eyebrow. Impress? That was just something guys did for girls they liked. Eh, Daehyun may have used a wrong word.

            “Hyung, can we go eat?” Zelo had completely ignored what they were saying and was now bouncing around, eager to go get food. You linked your arm through his and the two of you got on the floor, pretending to beg.

            “Oh, I like this. You look like a traditional couple about to get married. Yongguk, do you approve of this marriage?” Himchan’s voice was filled with laughter.

            You and Zelo exchanged “ew” looks and the two of you scrambled to get back up. “You guys are so annoying. I can’t marry her, she’s my best friend.”

            “Ever watched Lion King? You sound like Simba right now. So cute, look, Simba, Nala, how adorable.” Youngjae giggled.

            Zelo rolled his eyes and pushed you out the practice room and down the hallway. “We’re going to get sandwiches. You guys are so boring.”

            “Be back soon okay! I’m too young to be a godfather!” Himchan called back.

            Once the two of you were outside the TS building, Zelo took your hands and zoomed you down the streets. You laughed, remembering this childhood game. He had always been bigger than you and dragged you everywhere. You had come up with a game that he would lead you on a roller coaster race and close your eyes as he maneuvered you through the crowd.

            Zelo ran  fast and you squeezed by the gawking pedestrians, wondering who these two energetic teenagers could possibly be. So filled with life, laughing and seeming to embrace the ability to be silly.

            Zelo stopped in front of the sandwich shop and doubled over, panting. “Okay, you can order. Remember, Yongguk-hyung doesn’t like onions but give as much as possible to Daehyun-hyung. And you know what I like.”

            “Yeah, Philly cheese steak with a lot of cherry tomatoes on the side. I got you down, Zelo.” He grinned gratefully at you and continued to wheeze from his mouth. When the two of you started walking back to the building after getting your sandwiches, you noticed that something quite odd has happened to the building.

            The lights were off in the hallways and it was difficult to see. The windows were not letting in enough light. “Zelo? I can’t see.” You squinted and from behind closed doors, you could see tiny beams of light shine spots on the floor.

            A hand grabbed yours and you jumped. “Relax, I have laser vision. I got you.” Zelo clutched your hand tightly and you leaned in against him. You happened to get a sniff of his clothes and realized how enticing he smelled. Who knew your obnoxious friend could smell so good even after so much activity?

            “Oh, I hear the hyungs. Maybe they can know what’s going on.” He pushed open the practice door and you stood in pitch black darkness. You heard rapid movement and arms push you inside.

            “What?”

            The doors slammed closed and you could hear the click of a lock. “Hey, the door is locked. You don’t by any chance have a key right?”

            “Hyung? You guys were just in here. Are you hiding? Why are the light switched covered with tape? Hyung?” Zelo’s voice rose into a high pitch.

            “We’re outside, you dimwit. Do us all a favor and spend some quality time. If you look in the middle of the room, or if you feel to the middle of the room, we have candles for you  two. Go enjoy a romantic lunch. There’s no point in trying to turn on the lights. We shut off all power. Keke,” it was Daehyun speaking.

            “What? Are you guys insane?” You went to bang on the door. “Let us out!”

            “Yeah! We even got sandwiches for you guys too!”

            “Tempting as that sounds, no. You can enjoy them for us! We just want to see the two lovebirds finally unite.”

            Zelo moved away from the door and muttered obscenities under his breath. You heard him get down on the floor and strike a match. His face lit up from the tiny flame. “Candle. Ugh, why does it smell like perfume?”

            “Scented candles make for a very romantic and sensual meal! Enjoy it well, maknae. It’s not every day I waste one of my precious things on you.” Himchan snickered.

            You shook your head. “We might as well eat then. Your hyungs really are so weird. Why do they keep trying to bring up romance?”

            Zelo shrugged. “Wish I knew.”

            There was a frustrated yell and the doors banged open. You jumped in fright and held onto Zelo. Himchan stormed in with Daehyun right behind him. Both of them looked unamused. “Are you two so incredibly dense? How hard do we have to mash your thick skulls together for you to see that the two of you belong together?”

            Zelo just blinked, and you imitated his facial expression. Daehyun looked at your two blank faces with disgust. His mouth twisted into a frown. “Forget it. We’ll just let them be forever alone.” He leaned down to grab the sandwiches before walking back out again.

            When you heard footsteps recede, Zelo turned to you and winked. “Guess we really had them fooled.”

            You laughed and poked him in the ribs. He took out a bracelet and linked it around your wrist. “Happy one year anniversary.” 

 

plot requested by waffyeols

keke trolling maknae :3

That ending was my own idea ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry it's a bit late