Yongguk 22

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            He came at you from out of the shadows. You weren’t expecting to see him. Not after the angry words the two of you had hurled at one another just a few hours ago. He walked down the streets with a sense of purpose. He hadn’t changed from the concert so you knew he must have gone looking for you.

            You didn’t know whether to run or to hide. You didn’t know if you were ready to see him again. Not after you had made a fool of yourself, accusing him of cheating on you. You had seen him hugging and smiling with another girl and blew up on him. You hadn’t let him talk, and it was only until he pushed you against the wall that he was able to yell in your face, “She’s my cousin, you insecure fool!”

            It was the first time Yongguk had physically hurt you and the first time he had insulted you. Your face slackened and he let go of your wrist. The shock on his face was enough to fuel your rage. You slapped him. You didn’t care that Himchan had just walked in. You slapped him with all your anger and shouted certain insults at him.

            He didn’t respond and you had run out. There was thunder and you were miles away from your apartment. You cursed bitterly. If Yongguk dared come home, you were going to lock your bedroom door and throw him out later.

            You walked fast, thanks to your anger. It wasn’t until now that the lightning was coming and you were scared. You had always been scared of lightning, preferring thunderstorms with only the rain. You ducked into a crevice between two stores and prayed he hadn’t seen you.

            Yongguk walked right in front of you and stared at you. His eyes softened and he reached out for you. “Babe, are you scared of me?”

            You seemed to fold in on yourself. You were more ashamed of yourself than scared of him. It actually hurt you to know that he was caring enough to come after you when he was supposed to be having a concert.

            “Don’t you have a performance?”

            His voice held no ounce of regret. “I told them to go without me. Himchan can rap my parts. You’re more important.”

            You collapsed into him and hugged him. “I’m sorry. I was an idiot. I didn’t mean to get jealous. But you should see yourself. You look so amazing and I feel like a bum next to you. I don’t even know why you asked me out.” Your insecurities came pouring out.

            You knew you sounded shallow and stupid. “I hate that you’re a guy and you look so much better than I do. I hate that you can wear this jacket and look amazing. I get so jealous of your fans because they love you unconditionally and you love them back. I hate sharing you.” You were still crying, and hoped that the thunder can cover some of your words.

            Yongguk rubbed circles soothingly into your back. “You know the fans are fans. I have to love them. They support us and without them, there would be no B.A.P. But you, you are someone else altogether. You’re the person I look forward to when I come home at night. Your texts make me smile. Your phone calls and just hearing your voice makes me feel comfortable. When you laugh with me, at me, I feel the love coming from you. You are beautiful because whenever I see you, my heart goes thump, thump and I can’t stop thinking about how much I want you.”

            His deep voice made you shiver and the words that were coming from his mouth made you tear. There was a boom of thunder and a sliver of lightning zigzagged through the sky. You pushed him out of the crevice and into the middle of the streets.

            “I want to try this,” you tell him as the rain started pouring.

            You tiptoed up and kissed him. You pressed your lips against his and Yongguk’s large hands held you to him. Your body molded into his and you locked your arms around his neck. You tried to pour your apology and all your emotions into the kiss and he slipped his tongue into your mouth.

            He played with your tongue and you gasped as the onslaught of rain started to drench the two of you. His hair was plastered to his face and he was beautiful in the street light. Yongguk kissed down your jaw and hugged you to him.

            “We should get going home. I don’t want you to be sick.” He bent down and picked you up bridal style. You locked your arms around his neck and stared at him as he walked. You smiled, happy that the past was now behind you. You were willing to move on and to truly show him how you felt with no more inhibitions.

            “Yonggukie,” you started. “I love you.”

 

plot requested

that picture @__@

LOL writing this as Hurricane Sandy's outside my door  I'm crying. Leeteuks leaving.