Zelo 10

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Go Noona! Go Noona!” The crowd cheered as you started popping your moves in the middle of the dance floor. The ‘noona’ was coming from  a particularly attractive young man who stood in the very front, his eyes following your actions appraisingly.

            You popped your chest and he grinned. Your hair was whipping back and forth and you rolled your hips along to the music. The guys wolf whistled and when the song came to a stop, you landed in a split. You smiled at the loud round of applause.

            You picked yourself up and waved to them. You have had enough dancing for the night. You’ve been at the club for three hours and your leather top was soaked right through with sweat. You nodded at the bartender. “I’ll take a coke and lime.”

            “Put the tab on my bill,” a smooth voice interjected and you turned around. Zelo stood behind you and he winked. “Don’t be too surprised, Noona. I just want to make sure you’re well hydrated for our dances.”

            “Oh that’s sweet of you. But I’m not dancing.”

            He scoffed. “You? Not dancing? That’s like my telling you I’m not rapping. Drink. The night’s still young. We can burn up the dance floor.”

            “You’re still young. Thanks for your interest.”

            He wouldn’t budge. “They’re having a pairing competition. I remember you won it last year with that guy, Eunhyuk I think? Why don’t we bring home the title this time? Come on, it’ll be fun.”

            You bit your lips. You have been contemplating joining but never found a partner. The announcement for the beginning of the competition was starting. Zelo held out his hand, waiting. You took it.

            “You convinced me. Let’s go.”

            You pushed open the double doors and already a couple was onstage. They were good but their moves were not well coordinated. You cast a glance at the tall boy next to you. He was young and he knew he could dance. But you have never danced together. How could you judge just how he would dance?

            His pink hair flashed with the strobe lights and you waited until the couple was done. “You ready?” He nodded, wrinkling his nose at you.

            “I’m always ready for Noona.” He winked and you nearly melted. He was too adorable. There was an undeniable attraction to him.

            The crowd whooped, seeing the two of you. They knew that all competition was lost, but the performance would be worth it. The music started off slow. You moved your shoulders and dipped your head. The music washed over you and when the tempo increased, so did your movements.

            Your arms were moving at a rapid speed and Zelo kept right up with you. It seemed as if he knew your every move and could predict what you would do next. When you arched backwards, he caught you. His arm slipped over your waist and he twirled you.

            The song changed and became more sensual. Zelo placed both hands on your hips and you moved along with him. He guided you and ran his lips from your shoulder to your fingers. He pushed you away and did his famous pelvic s. You responded with similar moves and he slid a hand from the small of your back to your thigh.

            The crowd was exploding. You tossed your head against his shoulder and he pushed his hips into yours. It felt like on stage. Your entire body was burning and you caught him running his tongue across his lips. Thankfully for you the song ended. Only to be replaced by a slow song.

            “Last one, Noona. Let’s do this.” He placed a hand on your waist and took your other hand in his, ballroom dance style. You felt ridiculous waltzing after doing such complicated moves but he was a good lead.

            He smiled shyly at you. You dared to place your cheek against his bicep and he straightened. His long legs brushed against yours and when the song ended, it was clear the contest was over. Zelo led you off the stage.

            “Where did you learn to dance like that?” you asked him.

            “I took ballroom classes since I was five.”

            “No. I meant, before. Those hip s should be illegal for kids your age.” You blushed when you realized what you said.

            Zelo raised his eyebrow. “Oh. You were referring to that. Well.” He grinned evilly. “I didn’t realize Noona would notice. How about we go back on the dance floor and let me show you some more?” He winked at you.   

 

plot requested