Youngjae 34

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “I-snort-love you, girl, -snort-, forever and for eternity. Will you, er, be mine?”

            You burst into laughter and shook your hands. “Cut, cut!” You doubled over and wheezed with laughter. “Youngjae, when I told you to act like a geek, I didn’t mean a nerd. Everyone watching will wet their pants.”

            He grinned cheesily. “That’s precisely my agenda. Come on! You’re the director. I’m the actor. Allow me to exercise my creative juices!”

            “You’re making the actress laugh too!” And sure enough, his female counterpart was on the floor, laughing.

            “Youngjae!” she shrieked. “I’m supposed to be rejecting you, not laughing! You’re making it impossible to do my job! At least don’t do the snorting. You would make for a fantastic nerd, though.” He stuck out his tongue at her.

            “Well excuse me for having such great talent.”

            You blew him a kiss and he accepted it, clutching it to his heart and dropping onto the floor. You rolled your eyes and kicked him. “Get up. We’re going to reshoot. We have to get this project done soon! You will not mess up again, okay?”

            “More like you want me to repress my creative side. Girl, nobody will ever hire you as a director if you’re going to keep repressing your actors.” He snapped his fingers sassily and you laughed.

            Sometimes, Youngjae could be a bit ridiculous. You motioned for the camera to continue rolling and you sat down in your chair to watch. The scene started out normally and you watched carefully. Youngjae smiled at the lead actress.

            You forced yourself to concentrate. The girl was sneering. She looked at him and said, “What do you want?”

            Youngjae grinned bashfully. “I love you, so much. So so much. Will you please be mine for eternity and forever? I will never let you down.” He said all this with a straight face but then laughed at the last minute.

            “Cut!” You stormed over to him. You poked his forehead. “What is your problem? Goodness gracious? You shouldn’t laugh!”

            He threw his flowers onto the floor and burst into laughter. “I’m so sorry! Okay, I can’t. I can’t look at her. Her nose keeps twitching like she’s about to crack up and that only makes me want to laugh. I can’t help it. It’s just so not attractive.”

            At this, your lead actress stormed over. “Who’s not attractive? Yoo Youngjae, are you calling me ugly?” She was genuinely mad.

            Your heart started to pound. You needed to get this project done for your filmmaking class. “Hey, he was just being dumb. He doesn’t actually mean it. Don’t get too mad. Please. He just meant to say that he was laughing at facial expressions. Youngjae will apologize, won’t he?”

You glared at him.

            He shook his head. “Heck no. Ever since we started, she has been making fun of me. I don’t know why you chose her, but I’m tired. I wanted to act like a nerd and she laughs in my face. I do it with a straight face and her eye’s twitching. Girl, I don’t want to work with you either.”

            You glared at your lead actor. “You are ridiculous. If you’re going to be this ghetto girl from the hood, you can just go home too.”

            The other girl glared at you. “I’ll leave! You can keep him with all his talent and I’ll find another group to work with.”

            Youngjae waggled his fingers goodbye. “I’ll see you never.”

            You were in distress. “How will I do this? I need to get this done!”

            Your cameraman looked out from behind his camera. “Hey, you go in! I’ve seen photographers be their own models. It’ll still be directed by you if you star in it. It’ll be okay. I want to get this done too.”

            You looked at Youngjae. He raised an eyebrow. “I’ll be willing to do it. I’ll be willing to do it if it’s you.”

            You stared at him in shock. You didn’t know what he was talking about but you glanced at your clock. You didn’t have much time. “No monkey business.”

            “Nope, just you and I business.” He winked at you.

            You gave him an open look of disgust. He antagonized your lead actress and forced you to take on her role instead. And now here he was being ridiculous and greasy. You gave him the middle finger and your cameraman crowed happily. “I saw that!”

            Youngjae faced you. You took a deep breath. A jerk like him shouldn’t look so good with glasses on. “I should give you thick ugly glasses for next time.”

            You waited patiently for your first line. “What do you want?”

            “I love you girl. I really do love you. I want to be with you forever and ever. Will you please accept my flowers as another representation for my heart?” He held them out before him.

            You did what you had to do. You spat the wad of gum into the flowers. Immediately his face changed. He gave a look of utter disgust as he stared at the offending green gum. “You’re disgusting!”

            You were about to glare at him. This was not part of the script. Then he smiled and held out the bouquet again, smiling that idiotic smile. “Will you still be mine? Uncouth gum and all?”

 

requested by vocalliner

sorry this is short ;; looking for prom dresses