Youngjae 21

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            There was a shattering of glass and Youngjae winced. Why you insisted on moving when you were so heavily pregnant was a mystery that even his genius brain could not resolve. He walked into the kitchen and you glanced up sheepishly.

            “Oops,” you tried to use aegyo to make him not so annoyed at you. He looked at you with a hard stare. “Guess I was a little too short.”

            He rolled his eyes. “More like, your stomach’s too big for you to lean against the counter and reach for the glasses. Tell me those aren’t the glasses your mother gave us for our wedding present.”

            You peered at the delicately glass-blown designs on the shattered glass. “Er, they actually are. Sorry, Jae.”

            He took a deep breath. “I’ll go clean it up. I told you not to move around so much. Why do you insist on doing these dangerous things?”

            Your lip quivered. These hormones were really getting you emotional. “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize. I didn’t want to bother you for every little thing. You must get so annoyed.” He softened a bit and shook his head.

            “Silly woman. You’re only annoying when you start pestering for impossible to find foods.” You giggled and stuck out your tongue at him.

            “Meanie.”

            But Youngjae only shook his head and gently pushed you out of the way as he bent to pick up the pieces of the glass. You wanted to help so you went to get the broom. When you came back, you saw him, on the floor, and swearing. His right hand was bleeding. In a panic, you flung yourself down next to him and landed on broken glass.

            “Be careful!” he held you upright as you groaned in pain. “Go. Go into the living room and don’t come in. I’ll be fine. Aish.” Your knees were scraped and bleeding and he closed his eyes. Youngjae got up and wrapped a towel around his hand before getting the first aid kit from the cabinet.

            You didn’t want to burden him and looked down. It was so hard to live these past eight months. He’s been treating you as if you were too delicate to do anything. You weren’t an invalid. You sat on the couch and waited for him to come out.

            Youngjae followed you and sat on the table as he carefully swabbed your knees. “Next time when I tell you to not help, don’t. You only make more work for others.”

            This hurt. You had no idea what was going on with him but if you were going to be honest, you didn’t like it. “Jae, are you okay?”

            He said nothing, only studiously applying the medication. A few seconds of silence passed before he looked up. “Yeah, I’m okay.” He sighed, the millionth time in the past few minutes and you touched his hand slightly. “Look, it’s nothing you have to worry about.”

            “Ah, so it’s not nothing. There is something. You just don’t want to tell me.”

            He shrugged and wrapped the bandage over your knees and patted them. “All done. Now do me a favor, think of me okay? I actually want to see our baby in one piece. Don’t overwork yourself if I tell you not to.”

            You nodded, unsure if you can exactly keep the promise. You hated feeling so useless. You took Youngjae’s hand and gently applied the medication for him. He watched you and you smiled up at him. This caused him to laugh out loud and kiss you on the top of your head. “You’re impossible.”

            Your energy was boundless. You were bored, having taken maternity leave and were constantly on the search for something to do, something to entertain you. You decided to surprise him and clear up the mess that was his closet.

            It was fun, sorting out the clothes and putting them in different piles. You smiled. You organized all the shoes and placed his sweaters on hooks, sorting them in order of how often he wore it. “What are you doing?”

            Youngjae was leaning by the door and you smiled. “Sorting. Your closet needed work and I figured I might as well.”

            His face turned an ashen gray. “Did I not tell you, multiple times, not to move so much? How did you reach that tall shelf?”

            “I stood on a stool.”

            “What if you fell? What if you somehow hurt the baby, or yourself? How do you expect me to feel? We already lost a baby once because of your carelessness. I’m not risking another one.”

            His words struck you hard and you couldn’t blink away the instant tears that formed. You saw his reaction. He looked almost mad at himself as he grimaced. “Aish,” he shook his head. “That came out wrong. I didn’t mean to make it sound like that.”

            You let out a strangled sob. “You did. You’re right. I was careless the first time and I’m not trying any harder this time either. I’m useless.”

            Youngjae hugged you. “I didn’t mean it. I just look at you and remember all the times when you were crying. I didn’t want it to happen again. I try to be careful around you. I wanted to keep you safe, but you must not have understood. I’m sorry, baby.”

            You buried your nose into his shoulder and sniffled. “I promise I’m going to take good care of him this time. I promise. I’ll sit on the bed all day and do nothing if it’s what it takes.”

            He laughed and kissed you, this time on the lips. “Then you’ll have to get up every time he cries.” 

 

Youngjae request

 

I don't normally do this, but because there are only 10 days left and this matters to me so much

WATCH THIS 

All the perfection that is B.A.P is here.

Honestly, I bet this is TS's way of saying, "Guys, look at how hard they worked."

And I cannot. I'm honestly crying here. In one year, they did all this. I can't.-B-A-P-ktjpop-30966780-540-360.jpg

BAP+power+photoshoot.png

620207695.jpg

bap-crash-mv.jpg

110712_bap_bts_stopit.jpg

tumblr_m7sfc6eVi21rp85e0o1_500.jpg

THAT IS ALL

we are the B.A.P

BEST

ABSOLUTE

PERFECT

and here guys: It's time to vote. You know things get serious when TS (and me) is (are) promoting