Special - Youngjae

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Youngjae laughed and tried to cover himself. This was the worst idea he has ever heard of and it was all his friends’ faults for being erts and thinking they were hilarious. Today was his girlfriend’s birthday and the members had wanted to pitch in for her present.

            The idea had been Daehyun’s, of course. Who else would come up with such a erted idea? Youngjae didn’t want to know what exactly the dude does in his free time, but he had suggested that Youngjae sent her a homemade video of appreciation.

            “Come on! We’ve been on tour for a while. She really misses you and you’ll be missing her birthday. The least you could do is put in one day of effort into making her a nice video. I’ll produce this time!”

            Youngjae had been suspicious but when Daehyun told Himchan his idea, the older had been all for it. “Yes! Brilliant idea! I’m proud of our children, Yongguk,” he had snickered.

            It seemed as if everyone knew about the idea and had their own input before the suggestion was made to Youngjae. He was hesitant about saying yes. “What type of video?” he asked suspiciously.

            “A homemade video!” Jongup had laughed.

            He turned to Yongguk for guidance. But the hyung only tried to cover his own laughter. “Go ahead, Youngjae. It’s a pretty good idea.”

            So he had agreed and succumbed to his best friend’s idea. Himchan was in charge of directing and Yongguk, camera. Jongup was props and Zelo was costume. When Youngjae walked onto the makeshift set, he heard Himchan and Zelo deep in discussion over what clothes to have him wear.

            “Junhong-ah, remember the concept! It’s the concept that’s most important. You cannot have him wear that and have it go against the concept.”

            The maknae let out a giggle and held up something Youngjae couldn’t quite see. “Perfect! I knew you would do well.”

            Zelo bounded over to Youngjae and held up a flimsy black piece of fabric. “Wear this!” Youngjae held it away from him with a disgusted look.

            “What the heck is this?”

            But Daehyun marched over and forced him into a headlock. “You’re the star and you’re slowing down filming. This is a high-budget film okay? Hurry up and wear what you’re told.”

            Youngjae forced the fabric over his head and peered down. It was strategically ripped and he blushed. “Is this the film video you’re referring to?”

            The members looked at him and laughed. “y!”

            Daehyun placed him in front of a blank white wall. “Okay, say your heartfelt feelings. And don’t be shy, okay? We know you’re a sap.”

            “Feeling!” Himchan roared. “You need to put your heart into this.”

            Youngjae started speaking. “Er, happy birthday. I know you’re probably sleeping while I’m filming this.” He paused. Himchan was gesturing for him to be more expressive. “I know I’m busy all the time and that I can’t always be here. I’m sorry for that but I hope you still have-”

            “Cut!” Daehyun roared.

            Yongguk stepped away from the camera. “Youngjae, you’re having a serious wardrobe malfunction. Daehyun, you can see his,” and he pointed at his chest. “This is not a rated R program, producer.”

            Daehyun grinned. “Not my problem. What does the costume designer say?”

            Zelo piped up, “I approve! But Jongup-Hyung, lend him your jacket.” The jacket was pointless as it only covered Youngjae’s arms.

            “Continue! More feeling! This is your girlfriend, not a stranger!”

            “Honey, happy birthday. I’m sorry for this video but it’s all the boys’ fault. I promise to make it up to you when I get back.” Youngjae threw in a wink for effect. Then he ended with a large heart.

            This caused the boys to clap and hoot. “Good one! And it matched the mood. Very nice. Very nice.”

            Daehyun was on the floor, collapsing and dying. “He’ll make it up to you, ahahahaha. While wearing that too. Ahahahaha.”

             Yongguk looked up from his computer and threw his arms in the air. “Sent! Now we’ll just wait for her reaction.” 

 

Quick birthday special for naisfreshx69

Happy Birthday honey~