Zelo 20

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            I hid behind the pillar and grinned. This was going to be fun; a way to start off the New Year with a bang. She walked down the path, taking her time and I pouted. Noona was taking her time and she wasn’t even coming my way. She had taken a turn and I sighed. Time to go chase.

            When I saw the reason for her detour, the baby inside me burst into tears. She had promised me that if I were a good boy in 2012, she would make me steak. But instead, she was searching through the various fruits and vegetables. I pouted. Hmmph, fine Noona. Be like that. I turned around and left the supermarket, stomping my way back to the company.

            Daehyun-Hyung was in a good mood. When he saw me, he waved cheerily. “Junhong, let’s go! We’re going to be making our video now!”

            I squirmed under his death grip as he came up behind me and hugged me. “I don’t wanna,” I whined.

            “Aigoo,” he tapped my stomach. “Our baby maknae is throwing a tantrum?”

            We already had to make the New Year greeting video, but now the company wanted us to remake it with more words and more meaningful messages. I stomped my feet as we headed towards the dressing room. The hanboks were hanging outside each stall, waiting. I cringed, remembering the hard time I had the other day with putting them on.

            Himchan-Hyung pinched my cheeks. “Come on, when you’re done, I’ll help you fix it.”

            Still super annoyed at my betrayer of a noona, I vowed to not speak to her. Of course she would listen to Youngjae-Hyung and his suggestion that we all turned into bunnies and ate rabbit food in the new year. Of course she would buy salad and not steak. She had better bring cherry tomatoes.

            I knew I was still pouting when I came out because while inside, I heard her voice. She came in, happy, and I sniffed the air, still hopeful. Nope, I didn’t smell anything resembling grilled steak. Yongguk-Hyung was talking to her and I purposely walked by and ignored her.

            “Junhong-ah, guess what Noona brought you? You’re going to really like the meal today. But first, let me fix up your chegori.”

            I twisted away from her but she grabbed my arm. I scowled. She grinned widely. “Aigoo, why is baby so upset today?”

            The tips of my ears burned a brilliant red, a color to match my hanbok and I crossed my arms. “Nothing. I don’t feel like getting your help. Himchan-Hyung promised he would help me.”

            She chuckled and shook her head. “Himchannie is too busy fixing up his other children’s hanboks. Jongup’s also having a hard time keeping the top straight and he keeps tipping over the loose pants.” I looked over and saw that she was right. Himchan-Hyung was on his knees trying to pin up Jongup-Hyung’s pants.

            I had no choice but to resign myself to her clutches. She straightened my top and fixed the felt belt that was at my stomach. She patted my collar down so it was straight and shook out my pants. “There you go,” she grinned. “Now you’re presentable.”

            I immediately ran over to Yongguk-Hyung and clung onto him, determined not to talk to her. She broke my heart when she refused me steak. The other members were a little surprised by how closely I stuck by them. Normally when Noona came, I would play with her.

            I’m still young but once Daehyun-Hyung had told me that he suspected I had a little crush on her. When he told me, I had been scared and a little embarrassed. Noona was pretty, and she was fun to be around, but I was a bit young, a little too young for her. Until, of course, the wise hyungs assured me that age was but a number and that it was okay as long as I had good intentions. I am still a little confused, but it’s okay. Right now, I just wanted the steak she promised me.

            We had to start filming and I suddenly became hyper. It was fun to be greeting our fans and I liked to show them my happy side. I gave a happy speech. “Babys, please take care of yourself! It’s almost a year with B.A.P and I hope you like to see our new concepts in the year to come. Please continue to support us! Babys, you’re all mine even in the new year!” I waved happily and the cameraman clapped.

            “Very cute. That was so cute, I can feel my own heartbeat going,” Noona commented from the corner. I stuck out my tongue and wrinkled my nose. I am a cute maknae.

            For the individual photoshoots, I let my hunger take over. By now, I was famished and so I held out my hands slightly, pretending to ask for food. I then stuck innocent poses and placed my hands together in front of me and later held the sides of my hanbok.

            After the shoot was over, Jongup-Hyung ran over to the food table. “Wait, Noona, where’s the food?”

            She nodded. “Hold on, I asked for someone to bring it. I had to make sure it was hot.”

            “But didn’t you just make salad?” I blurted.

            She turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow. “I knew I saw someone who looked like you at the supermarket. Aigoo, Junhong, do you think Noona forgot about her promise to you?”

            I blinked, completely shocked. “What are you talking about?”

            She patted my cheek and I could read the amusement in her eyes. “I promised you that if you were a good boy last year, I would make you my steak dish, didn’t I? I’m assuming you thought I didn’t make it and that’s why you’re so mad at me.”

            I blushed but denied it. “No, I’m not mad. I’m just hungry.” I protested. I saw the other hyungs exchange looks and I stomped my foot. “Hey! I’m a growing boy!”

            The doors opened and a staff member rolled in the steaming pan. I inhaled and took in the mouth-watering scent of the steak and the onions she used to make the dish. I grabbed noona’s hand and tugged her with me. “Noona, feed me.”

 

requested by tacoko

HAPPY NEW YEAR

AKJGHAJDHGAD

HERE'S TO A GREAT 2013

I tried out something different this time ^^

baby brother feels >------<