Yongguk 17

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “What the heck are you wearing?” you uttered in surprise when you saw your boyfriend walk out of the bathroom. He stood with his arms outstretched.

            “What’s the matter?” He looked genuinely surprised. “I spent a good three months trying to prepare this, okay?”

            Your face was still frozen in a look of horror. “But, everything clashes! Your hair and that hat! Why didn’t you go with the image I suggested?”

            “What? Go as a redheaded underground rapper? Naw, this is more fun. Besides, do you really want people checking me out when I dance?”

            You scoffed. “But this is ridiculous. What century were you going for? Do you even have an identity? At least go through with it and complete the whole outfit! You have this messy T-shirt underneath and then this ridiculous getup. The gold is so gaudy.”

            Yongguk huffed. “You won’t be complaining when I show you my moves on the dance floor later.”

            You shuddered. “Find me first. “

            He rolled his eyes. “You look really pretty by the way. We sort of match you know. Aren’t you some sort of Disney princess?”

            You smacked his arm. “You know perfectly well that I was going as an eighteenth century European doll.”

            He flashed you his gums. “Just teasing.”

            The party was already crowded and most of your friends had arrived. You ignored the stares and the gasps as they saw Yongguk walk in.

            “Wow Hyung, I didn’t realize you had it in you. You had guts to dye your hair. You two sort of match,” Jongup nodded in appreciation.

            “Monsieur Yongguk de Bang at your service,” he bowed and your best friend giggled. You detached your arm from his and gave him a horrified look.

            “You even came up with a nickname? I can’t. You’ll be the death of me.” You pushed past them and went to find someone sane.

            Yongguk shrugged. “She’ll come around. She’s just mad that I didn’t come in my wifebeater and jeans. That would make the after party a lot easier.” He winked.

            You went to a corner and tried to reevaluate. Okay, so maybe he didn’t look half bad. You watched him laugh at a joke and admired how good he looked blonde. Okay, so maybe he looked kind of hot. That annoying black caterpillar, er mustache, he had on top of his lips strangely accentuated the way his lips moved when he was talking. Okay, so maybe he looked really hot.

            You grit your teeth. He had to come to you anyhow. You weren’t about to ruin all your pride going after him. You turned and bumped into someone dressed as a prince. He was extremely handsome and smiled at you courteously.

            “Oops, my apologies. Are you by any chance, a figure from the 1700’s?”

            Your mouth fell open. “How did you know?”

            He shrugged. “European history was my minor in college. That’s why I’m dressed as a Russian prince from the times. May I have this dance?” he bowed.

            You flashed another look at Yongguk. He was still entertaining others. You might as well. The orchestra started and everyone looked surprised. What was this type of music doing at a Halloween party? But the prince flashed another smile at you. “Shall we?”

            He took your hand in his and pressed you against him. Couples were scrambling to find their partners. He was a great lead. Your cheek hovered near his cheek and you could feel the light tickles of his breath.

            “So, does the pretty miss have a date or is she flying solo?”

            Yongguk finally spotted you and he raised an eyebrow. Pushing past a dancing Frankenstein and his Bridzilla, he marched over. “Yes she does, actually.”

            The man stopped gliding and you were scared. If Yongguk dared to start a confrontation in the middle of a party, you were never going to speak to him again. He was still swaying you, not getting off the rhythm at all.

            “Ah, so I see. And what is your costume?”

            Yongguk kept his eyes on you. “One that she apparently doesn’t appreciate.”

            Your dance partner nodded. “Well, I like it. You two look fit for one another. The red of her dress complements your gold very well.” The song finally ended and he bowed. “Lee Joon at your service. I’ll retire your lady back to you.”

            Yongguk picked up your hands and pushed you into the corner. “Really? The first couple dance of the party and you gave it away to him?”

            You looked down at the floor. “I’m sorry. I was too busy admiring your costume and you never even came to find me!” You puffed out a cheek.

            Yongguk chuckled. “You’re so adorable. Did you just say you were admiring my costume?” He twirled his mustache and had a proud smirk on his face.

            You rolled your eyes and fixed his hat to sit at an angle on his head. “Yeah. You look really nice blonde.”

            “Took you long enough.” He glanced around to see if anyone else was listening and then leaned in. “Trust me, this costume is just as easy as the other to take off later.”

            You smacked his arm. “Ya, Bang Yongguk!”

            He placed a finger against your lips. “No, my dear lady, it’s Monsier Yongguk de Bang.” 

 

Halloween request

In perfect timing too!

Don't ask about the name, I was having too much fun