Youngjae 14

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You didn’t feel like moving. The pain was everywhere and all you wanted to do was curl up and disappear from the face of the earth. You remotely remembered a post on Tumblr where someone had put a set of macros describing your very feeling.

            Ugh, why do girls have to suffer their periods? You let out a dying whale noise and flopped over on your stomach. Disgusting as it was, you could feel the blood flowing and it was nasty. Where was Youngjae?

            You moaned again and decided that if he wasn’t back in the next five seconds, you’re going to eat the cake all by yourself. Five, four, three, two, “Honey, I’m home!” Darn. Now you had to share.

            The moment Youngjae saw you, he chuckled. You glared at him, silently daring him to laugh and goad you again. He sat next to you and patted your . “Is the scowling princess mad at the world again?”

            You nodded. “I’m in sooo much pain. And I don’t feel like doing my work. I just want to cut out my uterus and pop all my ovaries,” you said savagely. Youngjae’s eyes popped open and he pretended to back away.

            “Oh. I see.”

            You grabbed onto his shirt and he looked genuinely scared. “I feel the blood everywhere, Youngjae. When I stand up and when I sit down. I can’t even cough or sneeze okay? When I blink, it’s like tugging on my uterus. ‘Let out more blood,’ it says. It’s painful, okay? You are not allowed to smile, to laugh or to be amused as long as I am feeling like this.”

            You could tell from Youngjae’s face that you had officially creeped your boyfriend out. He chuckled nervously. “How about we go eat cake? I’ll carry you.” You smiled gratefully as he scooped you up in his arms and carried you into the kitchen.

            You winced when he placed you on the chair. Youngjae got out the mango cake and cut it into slices. “Here, I’ll feed you too.” You opened our mouth dutifully and he fed you. The cake tasted delicious and you took a fork and decided to feed him too.

            “I like it better when you’re smiling.” He told you. You hummed to yourself and continued to chew. He had given you a particularly large piece. Youngjae laughed. “You look like a chipmunk. Storing away all the food in your cheeks.”

            You stared at him, all good mood falling away. Youngjae backed up. “Okay. Tiger is back. I’m sorry. Chipmunks are cute, though. Don’t get offended!” he cringed when you raised the fork. It was coming at him, nearer and nearer. Then it plunged. Right into the chocolate layer of the cake.

            “Feed me more,” you commanded.

            Youngjae walked over to the counter and picked up a microphone. “This is Yoo Youngjae, live from his home. I am currently interviewing my very adorable girlfriend. Do you have any words you wish to say to the audience and all the people watching?”

            You stuck out your tongue at him. “Youngjae, feed me more cake.”

            “Is it true that eating takes away the sorrows of the menstrual period?” he asked.

            “Ya, stop chattering and give me food!” you screamed. This was your worst mood swing yet. You normally didn’t suffer from such hormonal instability but your period was a good month late and it was not only heavy but also causing you real imbalance. Youngjae picked up a mango pudding and you ate it happily.

            “Youngjae,” your voice changed to a sweet syrupy whisper. “Do you happen to have more vanilla cookies?”

            He got up and went to the pantry for the pastries. You took a cookie and bit into it cutely. “Cookie chipmunk! But answer my question.”

            “Yes. Eating makes me happy. It’s the love of my life.”

            Youngjae pouted. “I thought I was the love of your life.”

            “One, I have been eating long before I met you and two, you’re supposed to be interviewing me. You’re being unprofessional. Stop getting personal. Ask me more questions.”

            “Okay, question number two. What do you love most about your boyfriend?”

            “Nothing. Except for the fact that he feeds me cake. Moving on.”

            “What? That’s not an adequate enough answer! Hey, now you’re just being mean. I think your period must not be bothering you as much as it was because you’re back to your old self.”

            “Are you calling me a mean person?”

            “I’m saying that you have a tendency to be mean to me. You’re such a mercenary. You’re using me to fulfill your food addiction. You’re just like Daehyun! Using me for food.” He grabbed the microphone and pretended to turn to the invisible camera. “My best friend and my girlfriend, using me for food! Why am I so sad?”

            You sniggered. “I would have sympathy except right now I’m in pain. So, Youngjae, feed me more food.”

            He shook his head. “Nope, my feelings are hurt.”

            You glared at him. “I’m suffering right now so that we can eventually have children. The least you can do is to give me more cake.”

            “I’ll feed you if you feed me.” He bartered. You giggled, completely falling for how adorable he was and spooned some of the pudding onto your fork.

            “Here.” You watched Youngjae eat happily and leaned your head on his shoulder. “You’re such a cute bunny, Youngjae and you make me happy. Thank you for putting up with my mood swings.”

            He jokingly picked up a microphone. “This is Yoo Youngjae, signing off. Dying from the love and appreciation.” 

 

request by naisfreshx69

I don't generally get annoyed, and I'm not really annoyed right now but here's a warning.

I don't think this is a great oneshot. But because you asked for it over and over, I decided to squeeze it in today. Normally, I will NEVER allow people to cut the line like this. So if you're not satisfied with this, I'm sorry. I didn't plan at all for the plot so this is honestly the result of sit and type.