Yongguk 1

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

A happy giggle echoed down the hallways of TS Entertainment and it attracted the attention of four anticipating females. They rushed out from their dressing room and accosted the man who was balancing both the happy bundle as well as a large bag of supplies. They squealed and cooed over the babbling baby.

            “Aiya, so this is who you’ve been hiding for three months.” Hyosung nuzzled her nose at the baby who waved his fists around. His large eyes glanced around as he tried to take in all the people.

            “Ya, Bang Yongguk! Bring him more often, He’s a darling.”

            The rapper gave a shy gummy smile. “My wife had to take care of her sister so she left me to take care of him. I have to go now, you creepy ahjummas. The members are waiting.”

            When Yongguk pushed open the door to B.A.P.’s practice room, there was an explosion of noise. Youngjae bounded to the leader and held his hands out for the baby.

            “Youngwon! Ahjussi haven’t seen you in a while!” The baby was rapidly passed among the members who took turns cooing at him and playing with him. Himchan gave him his finger to nibble on before jerking it away and tickling the baby.

            Zelo, unable to control his excitement, got on the floor and started to make kitten poses at the baby. Their leader rolled his eyes. Leave it to s to drop their manly images in the face of a baby. He put down the heavy supply bag and rummaged through it. His wife had packed things thoroughly and he was thankful. There was a tap on his shoulder and he looked up.

            “Hyung, can you run out and get some water please? We’re going to start with practice soon and it’s hot.” Yongguk pulled himself up and walked out.

            “Take care of my baby okay?” Himchan nodded and went back to making cute faces. The baby gurgled and kept looking out the door where his father went. He was too young to speak so the only indication that he missed him was the slight ready-to-cry face he made. Himchan rocked him slowly to sleep.

            Practice started. When the music blared, Yongwon burst into tears. He had just fallen asleep. Himchan ran to comfort him first but no amount of cuddling could get him to stop. Daehyun stepped forward and stretched his mouth into a funny smile.

            Youngjae found a rattle and waved it at him and Zelo started to rap “The Three Bears.” Jongup did a funny dance but Yongwon kept crying.

            Yongguk walked in with the drinks and his face fell in dismay. “What the heck happened?”

            “We turned up the music to practice and he started crying. Do something! He’s your son!” Himchan gave the baby over.

            Yongguk took him and bounced him awkwardly. “Sh, sh. Baby don’t cry.” He whispered in his deep voice. “Aish, _____ normally takes care of this. I don’t know what to do.” Yongwon howled louder and his father patted him. “Okay, okay. Don’t cry. Appa is here.” Nothing happened. Yongguk gave the baby to Youngjae. “Hold him.”

            The baby squirmed and sniffled. Yongguk knelt down and brought two fists to his cheeks. “Bbuing, bbuing.” The members couldn’t help it. They laughed. The deep voice coupled with the cute expression was too much.

            Taking a deep breath, Yongguk blew out his cheeks and posed a V. “Yongwon saranghae,” he managed to squeak. Yongwon stopped crying and giggled, reaching for his daddy. The members sighed in relief. Crisis averted.

            “You know, Yongguk-hyung is actually a pretty good dad,” Jongup whispered when their leader picked up his son and started planting kisses on the top of his wispy hair.

            Yongguk paced around the practice room with him in his arms and made babbly, random noises that caused his bandmates to snicker. “You guys can go ahead and practice. I’ll keep the little man busy while you all go wild. Practice the dance hard okay?”

            The music came on but this time the little boy rolled his head back and laughed. His tiny hands clung to his father and he giggled. Yongguk sat on the floor and bugged his eyes out, smiling creepily at his son. He proceeded to make a series of poses and wrinkled his nose at him, causing him to clap his hands together.

            You pushed open the door to B.A.P.’s room and winced when the music rushed at you. The members made to turn it off but you put a finger on your lips. You had just spied your husband rolling on the floor, wiggling around. You covered your mouth to avoid giggling out loud and tiptoed over.

            He was tickling Yongwon and speaking in as babyish a voice as he could muster. “Aigoo, what does the little man want? Tickle, tickle, boo!”

            You snorted. This was a far cry from the manly husband you had married. You leaned down and whispered, “Is the appa having fun?”

            He jumped and turned red, embarrassed at having been caught. He glared at his gawping members. “Go back to work guys!” You laughed and picked up Yongwon.

            “You had fun taking care of him, I see.”

            He shrugged. “He’s my son. What can I say?”

            You rolled your eyes and kissed him. “I got it from here. Go back and practice.” You hoisted Yongwon on your hip who started crying, reaching out for his appa. “Aish, you’re so attached now?”

            Yongguk came over and kissed him. “Go home and be good for mommy. Daddy will be back soon!”

            That night, you were lying on the bed, waiting for him to come home. The doors to your bedroom opened and Yongguk climbed into bed. “Hey,” he whispered.

            “You’re a natural, Gukkie. Why don’t you take care of Yongwon more?”

            He kissed you. “I’d be glad to.”

            You laughed. “You do realize all your fans would be disappointed. If you showed them how you acted just then, they would immediately banish your bad boy image and you would forever be branded as a dork.”

            He flashed his gummy smile. “I can manage.” 

 

plot by Commander J