Yongguk 12

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Do you want cheesecake, Daehyunnie?” you asked and the vocal nodded, winking at you to thank you. You skipped happily to the buffet table and brought back huge plates covered with food. You handed the plates out to the members, happy to help them.

            Ever since your baby cousin Zelo joined B.A.P, you’ve been behind him every step of the way. It didn’t hurt that in the process you were able to meet such amazing people as well. You genuinely loved all of the members and have gotten especially close with Daehyun and Youngjae as they were your age.

            They were currently shooting the photo book for their new album, No Mercy. The concept was colorful and you had offered your advice as a designer to help them with their clothes. Zelo zoomed by with his skateboard and you briefly hugged him around the waist, careful not to hinder him as to make him fall off. “Make sure you go get food, Junhong!”

            Himchan’s voice was loud and he gave you a bear hug as you handed him his food. He was an easy member to get along with. His charming personality and friendliness made you feel welcome. He winked at you. “I see you have a lot of meat for me. See? Junhong, thank you for lending me your noona. I love her and she obviously loves me to know what I prefer to eat.”

            You pushed him playfully and went off to find the Glutton King. Daehyun was holding a bat, swinging it and Youngjae pretended to toss socks curled into a ball at him. “Okay, guys, eat up!” The bat clattered to the floor as they ran at you, cheering and bowing as they took their plates.

            Jongup sneaked up behind you and tapped you. “Does Jongup not get?” He widened his eyes as far as they would go and pouted. You patted his cheek.

            “Oh stop it. Noona saved you the largest steak too.”

            “That would be totally unfair. I’M RELATED TO YOU!” Zelo had managed to sneak up behind you and swiped at the steak. “Steak, naegoya,” he whined. Jongup took the food and ran back to the table triumphantly.

            You gave Zelo his plate. “I was kidding. You have it.” You snorted with amusement as the maknae pumped his fists into the air and turned around to search for-

            Yongguk was right behind you and you nearly tossed the food onto his shirt. “Whoa. I didn’t see you there!” He smiled at you and bowed.

            “Thank you for your troubles. I know the kids can be somewhat hard to handle at times. I really appreciate your coming in today to help.”

            You beamed at him. Of all the members, Yongguk’s opinions mattered to you the most. The two of you have been bantering back and forth and you were fairly certain he may like you. The feeling was mutual, of course. He winked at you and ruffled your hair.

            After lunch, it was back to shooting. Each member had to take their individual shots so you helped them fix their attire. Yongguk went first and you helped spike up his hair and smoothed his shirt before walking back to the others.

            They were fooling around. Daehyun and Youngjae had a sword fight, pretending to fight for you. “Hiya! She’s mine, you idiot.” Daehyun blocked a parry with his makeshift sword, a part of a broken bat. Youngjae countered with someone’s shoes.

            Himchan laughed and placed an arm around you. “Fat chance guys. She likes older men.”

            Daehyun dropped to his knees and pretended to propose to you, holding onto your hand and placing another on his heart. “Will you marry me?”

            Out of nowhere a bat plonked on his head and Daehyun groaned. “Oww, what was that for?”

            Yongguk was done with his photoshoot and raised his eyebrows. “Is this what you guys are doing? You’re too young to think of marriage. Get up.” Daehyun stuck out his tongue and gripped your hand tighter, singing for you.

            “I’m sorry I do not have a ring. Say yes!” Youngjae nudged his friend out of the way and you shook your head.

            “You boys are silly.”

            Yongguk swatted his bat at the two dongsaengs. “Alright, break it up. Himchan, it’s your turn.”

            Yongguk watched you interact with the rest of the members from afar and scowled as Jongup picked you up. You shrieked and held onto his neck as he squatted up and down, showing off his strength. He wasn’t really pleased with the fact that you got along so well with the other members. If it were up to him to judge, he’d say all of them, except Zelo, had a crush on you. It bothered him that you either didn’t notice or didn’t care.

            When Jongup started to lift you up and down, as if using you as a weight, he grabbed the bat and tapped the dancer’s arms. “Ahem, she’s human, not a stick of heavy metal.” Yongguk tried to keep the atmosphere light, and made as if he was joking, but in actuality he was burning with jealousy.

            You hopped off Jongup and Himchan came running back. “Go Daehyun. Come to me Princess.”

            Yongguk strategically placed the bat in front of Himchan’s crotch and said, “Come closer and it will hurt.”

            “Get rid of that bat,” Himchan moaned. He had unwittingly rammed right into it and was currently doubled over in pain. “If you really want the girl, just say so. Stop using the bat as a barrier. Be a human and stop using the bat. It hurts.”

            As soon as the words were out of Himchan’s mouth, he opened his eyes and stopped groaning in pain. You looked at Yongguk and saw the tips of his ears grow hot pink, almost red enough to match his shirt. You raised an eyebrow and heard Jongup whisper, “Oh this is good.”

            Yongguk coughed and smiled sheepishly at you. “Can we pretend Himchan never spoke?”

            Your mouth fell open. He can be such a disappointment sometimes. You took the bat away from him and stared at him. “Hey, it’s okay. I like you too. You don’t need a bat to keep the other boys away from me.”

            The leader blushed and held your hand. “So, er, does this mean I can ask you out on a date?” You nodded, glad that he was finally gaining some courage.

            “Ya, I need to approve first!” Zelo shouted as he came back from his photos.  

plot requested by my unni waffyeols

double update so I guess people go read? :P