Yongguk 32

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Boo,” a gust of wind blew in my face. I wrinkled my nose and tried to shift away. Arms pulled my blankets off and I scowled. I finally opened my eyes and found my best friend staring at me. I nearly died of a heart attack. He was looking every bit like perfection, smirking at me and biting his lips. I think I nearly had a heart attack.

            “Rise and shine, sleepyhead. How long has it been? Ah I know. Around six hours.”

            “Why are you even here?”

            He tutted. “You sleep heavily for a while and you wake up and poof, all memories forgotten. I stayed the night.”

            My mouth fell open stupidly and I tried to compose myself. Why was I being such a fool around him? “Y-you stayed the n-night? Why?” I squinted at him. I prayed I hadn’t said anything stupid or spoke in my dream.

            “Training went way into the night and I didn’t feel like going back to the dorms. So I just came here. You invited me in. And I crashed.”

            “Where did you sleep?” I asked him. My thoughts were running. What in the world had I been thinking?

            “Right next to you,” he said, a bit sarcastically. When he saw my reaction he laughed. “No silly. I think your brother would have my head for that. I slept on the couch. But I came up to wake you and er, interesting dreams you have there.”

            This was it. I knew it. It had always been an embarrassing habit I had. I knew one day my sleep talking would come back to haunt me. “What did I say?”

            “Say?” he lit up. “I never mentioned anything about you saying anything. You were just flapping your arms. But now I know you talk. Maybe I should pay more attention next time.”

            I felt a small bubble of relief. Maybe things weren’t so bad. My words came back clearer and now I could distinctly remember calling him “Yongguk- Oppa.” And goodness knew, if he ever heard that, he would probably die of laughter. “Okay. Bye now. I need to clean up.”

            He pouted. “You’re kicking me out? But why? I don’t have to go to the training room yet. I still have until the late afternoon.”

            I got out of bed and he snickered. I looked down and turned red. Of all days for me to decide to wear my bright pink pajama pants. “Whatever. I had a wardrobe malfunction last night,” I tossed airily.

            He snorted. “Okay.”

            “Did you even take a shower yet?”

            Yongguk grinned. “Why? Are you inviting me in to take a shower with you right now?”

            I threw a pillow at him. “Will you go away? Gosh, you’re the most annoying friend a girl can have.” But my eyes were eyeing his collarbones. Damn. What had happened to the awkward boy who hadn’t liked talking? Yongguk smirked and I was certain he had caught me because his collarbones became even more defined. Holy cow.

            “You keep me around because you love me,” he sang. “But how was I supposed to take a shower? I have no clothes to change into.”

            “My brother is around your size.”

            “Nope. I’m a bit taller and a bit wider. I would never fit. Unless of course you wish to admire my muscles,” he twirled and puffed out his chest.

            I laughed and pushed him out the bedroom. “I need to take a shower. You know where the door is. Go home and shower. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

            He grabbed my hand. “Whoa, aren’t you harsh?”

            I shrugged and ran into my bathroom. “My house, my dictatorship!”

            By the time I came out, I felt much cleaner. I rubbed a towel into my wet hair and screamed. He was still here. Yongguk was in the kitchen, pouring cereal into large bowls. “Why are you still here?”

            He pouted. “You know when you kick me out, I know you’re just begging me to stay. I know that inside you’re thinking, “No, Yonggukkie, don’t go!” So I decided to heed yoru indner wishes.”

            I stared at him, making sure to only concentrate on his nose and not the rest of his well sculpted face. His ego did not need to be even more. “Nope. I meant leave.”

            He sat down and took a large spoonful of the cereal. “Too late. Gukkie’s hungry and your kitchen called to me. Sit next to me!”

            I sat down across from him and he withheld the cereal bowl. “I suppose you don’t want to eat then.”

            I scowled at him. “What’s with you today?”

            He grinned. “I want to hear you beg for the cereal.”

            I wanted to shoot myself in the head. The moment I heard him say the word beg, dirty thoughts popped into my head one by one. Oh why did he have to have this effect on me? “I think not.”

            Yongguk stared into my eyes and slowly bit his lips again. I watched, mesmerized, as he winked at me. “Hmm, I highly doubt that. Don’t you remember your dreams at all? You were calling me Oppa, and I quite liked it. Do it again.”

            All the amusement died away. I felt my face drain of its color. So he had heard. “Ah, er, that was not Yongguk. That was Yongsuk, you know, my brother?”

            He laughed and walked up to me. “I’ll do it this way instead. Will you be my girlfriend? All I ask is that I get to have your heart and you can promise to call me oppa.” He got on his knees and took my hand in his.

            I laughed and propped my legs on his raised knee. “Sure, Oppa. Let me use you as a foot rest?”

            Yongguk let out a happy chuckle and picked me up. He twirled me around and I hit him in the chest. “Oppa, you’re being silly.”

            “I like it when you call me that,” he confessed and it was my turn to laugh when he turned red. 

 

requested by toowhiteforkpop

this has to be my all-time favorite Yongguk picture