Himchan 21

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “I’m really nervous about this. I don’t think we should expose Himjong to the public yet,” Himchan fretted.

            You rolled your eyes. He was being the typical crazy daddy. “Himchan, he’ll be fine. Are you planning on sheltering him forever? I clearly remember your mother telling me stories about you as a three month old. You were already discovering mud and its wonderful culinary tastes.” You raised an eyebrow.

            Himchan growled. “There’s a difference. This is my son and I’ll be damned if he comes down with some sort of a sickness. I want a healthy infancy okay? I don’t want him sniffling like Yongwon was.”

            You sighed and hefted the baby carrier’s straps higher up your shoulder. “Oomph,” you grunted, a little breathless. Himjong was a big baby. Your husband reached over and took the straps off your shoulder, and cradling your baby in front of him instead.

            “He’s sleeping. I don’t want those crazy Secret Ahjummas to scar him at such a young age. What if he wakes up and starts crying? Aigoo, my little baby,” Himchan cooed.

            You rolled your eyes. Of course you, the practical one, had to end up with a diva for a husband. Sometimes you wondered whether the two of you should just switch roles and let Himchan do the worrying. You saw the baby bottle roll out of the pack and shot down to catch it before it fell.

            “Oops,” he grinned sheepishly. This was why you were still the mom. Himchan was still such a guy when it came to meticulous details.

            You hooked your arm through his and pushed him into the building. Himchan hovered a hand protectively over the baby’s head. You took Himjong away from him, knowing that if Himchan held him, nobody would be able to look. You knew everyone at the company would be excited to finally meet the new addition to the Kim family. For the first three months of his life, he had been with his grandparents in the countryside.

            Himjong’s head turned slightly and he scrunched his nose. His eyes opened a bit and he yawned. Immediately, the secretary stood up and peeked over her desk. “Oh my heart, bless the two of you. He’s adorable.”

            You held the baby away from you so that she could see his tiny face better. “Who do you think he looks like? I’ve had my parents say me but his parents say him.”

            The secretary rolled her eyes. “They always say that. Believe me when I say that it’s still too early to tell. But he is very cute. He definitely got the best of the two of you.”

            Himchan his son’s nose. “He got my nose. Look at how noble it looks.”

            You scoffed and continued walking down the hallway. “Himchan, he has a tiny button nose right now.”

            Noise could be heard from the large room at the end. It was the conference room and you knew that behind the closed doors were the members of B.A.P and Secret, as well as the company’s top advisors, all of whom were highly anticipating this moment. Himchan swallowed. “They’re not allowed to manhandle him okay?”

            You shot him an exasperated look and rearranged Himjong so that he was resting more comfortably in your arms. Himchan reluctantly opened the door and everyone burst into applause. “Congratulations,” they boomed.

            You shook hands with the CEO and he admired your son, handing you a congratulatory red envelope with money. “Here’s to the future, and please keep Himchan on task. We still need to please Babys,” he grinned.

            The four members of Secret huddled around you and blocked the taller males out of the way. “Oh, he’s blinking! His mouth is moving!” Hyosung whispered.

            Zinger patted his wispy hair. “Oh, his hair is so fine. His eyes are sort of shaped like Himchan’s. Look closely.”

            You pretended to groan. “Oh no, that would be horrible. Himchan’s eyes are really scary.”

            Ji Eun reached out to hold Himjong and you were about to hand your son over when a hand came out from the crowd to block you. You looked up, startled, and saw Himchan. “Nope! If you’re going to touch my son, you’re going to have to go through me.”

            Sunhwa snapped, “Ya, Kim Himchan don’t be stupid. We aren’t going to hurt him.”

            Himchan nudged his way next to you. “You may not intentionally hurt him but the germs on your hands might. And so it is the First Decree of the Kim Family that anyone who wishes to touch the Crown Prince must use hand sanitizer first.”

            The entire crowd, yourself included, moaned. “Himchan!”

            He taped a hand written sign on your chest. If you wish to touch Himjong, you must wash and sanitize your hands first. – Kim Himchan

            Hyosung rolled her eyes and held out her hands, willing to play along. You nudged the bottle of Purell out of the way and handed the baby over. “I’m the mother here. I think I know how to take care of my baby without your ridiculous ideas.”

            Himchan pouted and scowled. “No,” he said when Zelo reached out to pet him. “My baby.”

            Daehyun took the baby away from Hyosung and began to pass Himjong around. Your son let out delighted coos and you took the opportunity to take Himchan out for a little talk.

            You leaned your forehead against his and smiled as he pouted. “Channie, you’re going to be a great daddy. But if you don’t let Jongie put his immune system to the test, then how would you protect him when he’s around his peers in school? You don’t want a sickly son, right?”

            He thought a while before grinning. “I know. It was just fun to do that. Their reactions were pretty priceless.”

            You glared at him and he continued to smile. You stepped on his foot and smirked when he howled, apologizing, telling you to wait for him. 

 

requested by mintee-bin 

I haven't double updated in a while ^^

GAH THE FEELS. Gif isn't mine but it's so DARN APPROPRIATE

I hope this one hit you all in the kokoro :P