Himchan 11

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

Kim Himchan was not pleased. He stood in the middle of the set and watched his girlfriend enter from the backdoor. That in itself was suspicious. Why would she feel the need to go through such lengths when she could have easily announced her arrival? The company didn’t mind. He definitely didn’t mind. So what was her problem?

            She had climbed over the boxes blocking the doorway and almost tripped a couple of times. He didn’t consider himself a paranoid person, but her behavior was much too ridiculous. She stepped over the wires of all the cameras and lighting sets before straightening.

            His eyes narrowed. She seemed to be scanning the room for him and he was glad for the large camera blocking his presence. She seemed satisfied that he wasn’t there and pulled out her phone. Yongguk appeared from the back and he walked to her.

            She gave him a quick hug and the two of them walked out together. Himchan decided to follow. He waited until he saw them walk to the end of the block. She started to walk but Yongguk pulled her arm back and she landed against him.

            This was definitely not what he expected. His worst suspicions were confirmed when he saw them walk, hand in hand, into a nearby café. The café was known to be an attraction spot for young couples. In fact, he had just taken her there three days ago.

            He paced, knowing that if he lurked in front of the store, he would draw attention. Himchan walked into a nearby thrift shop and bought sunglasses and a black jacket to cover the red he had on. He also jammed a fedora on his head. He was in conflict. If he went into the café, it would look weird because he didn’t have anyone with him. And it was likely they would see him and recognize him. But standing in front of the store may be considered loitering, and he would be damned before any cops would arrest him.

            He paced around in front, trying to see where the two of them were. They were by the register now and she was joking as Yongguk pointed at the overhead menu. His hand was resting lightly against the small of her back and they looked every bit as intimate as a real couple. Which, of course, they could be.

            She was laughing at something Yongguk said and Himchan felt his patience snap. He was about to go in and confront them when he saw Jongup slip in as well. Their dancer was dressed heavily, in a disguise to remain unknown. But he recognized the profile and suddenly the entire story just got weirder.

            Jongup joined Yongguk and his “date” at their table. He sat across from them. Himchan watched in a sort of sick fascination as she leaned her head against Yongguk’s shoulder. Jongup was smiling and he reached across to hold her hand. Himchan’s eyes widened.

            What the hell was this? Was this some sort of crazy fantasy she had? He started to seethe. This was getting ridiculous. She wasn’t even two-timing him; this was clearly some sort of three-timing. He leaned against the sign post. Using his sharp vision, he could see that under the table, Jongup’s foot was caressing hers.

            His head started to swim. Something about this made no sense. Yongguk would never allow Jongup of all people to come between him and a girl. He was the alpha male and he was not about to let anyone think otherwise. Yet here he was, completely fine with Jongup brazenly touching her and even smiling about it. This was absurd.

            The food was delivered and Yongguk picked up a piece of bread and fed it to her. She ate it happily and winked at him. Himchan could have sworn she lifted her head and stared right at him. His heart nearly stopped. It seemed as if she almost knew that he was right there. He glared back because if she could see it, then good. She should know how he felt. Jongup lifted a forkful of pasta and smiled widely at her. She leaned forward to take the food from him.

            He couldn’t stomach their sweet actions and scowled. Fine. He decided to walk back to the company. She can beg for forgiveness then. He kicked at the cement and felt a rage burn inside of him. Nobody messed with Kim Himchan and got away with it. He was less hurt by the fact that she was cheating on him than by the fact that it was two of s that had done it.

            Bros before hoes, yeah right. He felt the anger subside and more of a betrayal hit him. He felt foolish tears begin to prick at his eyes. He has never felt so weak before. He pushed open the door to the studio and walked over to a corner.

            “Have you seen the other members?” the director asked him. “We’ve been searching for them for hours. We also have two missing cameras. Nobody is here and this is going to be bad.”

            Himchan raised an eyebrow. “Nobody is here?”

            Suddenly there was a burst of laughter and the three he was tailing before came in. They were arm in arm and giggling. Bile rose in his throat and he turned away, scrolling thoughtlessly on his iPad. She came near him and leaned in for a kiss.

            “How are you today, Oppa?” she cooed in his ear. The sound was disgusting and he flinched. “Hey, cat got your tongue?” He remained silent. Had he looked up, he would have seen the three accomplices exchange sly winks. “Oppa,” she tugged on his arm and he yanked it out of her grip.

            Standing so she fell onto his previously occupied chair, he tossed the iPad on the table. “Where have you been? And why were you sneaking around with my members and giggling with them?”

            She blinked at him. He hated it when girls pretended to be cute. Aegyo was beyond him. “I don’t know. We’re friends?”

            “Right. And friends mean you have to sneak in and leave with Yongguk as if the two of you were doing something wrong? I don’t think so. And I saw you guys at the-” he stopped before he could further humiliate himself.

            “At the where, hmm? Himchannie, were you following us?” there was a sly humor in her voice now and Himchan scowled.

            “At the damn café!” he screamed. “You think it’s so funny, don’t you? You think you’re so clever because you can get away with cheating on me.”

            Suddenly, the missing three members popped out from the backdoor. Youngjae was clapping his hands and Daehyun and Zelo held out their cameras.

            “I think director Yoo did a good job with this hidden camera,” he praised himself.

            Himchan’s face turned red and she launched herself at him. “You look so cute with that fedora on, Oppa.” 

 

plot requested

I was high when I wrote this. No. I'm joking.

Say no to drugs guys. But I didn't want it to be angsty, so I made it cutesy I suppose XD 

HIMCHAN FEELS