Yongguk 60

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

Dear Yongguk-Oppa,

            I know I’m just another fan and you probably get a lot of these letters. But I noticed that at the Children’s Day concert, you seemed to be kind of sad. I know you work really hard and I hope you can get a break too.

            It sort of hurts me to see the dark circles under your eyes. And normally, you’re our gummy leader Bbang, so what happened? I guess I didn’t mean to pry into your private life, but I hope everything is going well.

            I know Children’s Day is super important to you because you have a lot of kids in other countries and you just recently had your baby, so I wish you the best of luck! I wish you can get more sleep. Babys can wait ♥ I hope to see your next concert with a big fat smile across yoru face.

            I guess that’s all for now. ^-^ Take care, hwaiting!

                                                                                                                                    Mato-Baby

            You hesitated before the envelope shut. It was a long shot that he would ever read it but you just wanted to express your concern. You knew that the fandom hadn’t really reacted negatively when he got married, but maybe with the new baby, some fans had been saying hurtful things.  You hoped not because of all people, Yongguk really deserved to be happy.

            But when you went to the outdoor’s concert, you could tell that he wasn’t really into it. It wasn’t just the sun shining on his face. It was his favorite holiday and yet he looked melancholy, almost as if he was missing something.

            You sighed and closed your eyes, dropping the letter into the mailbox. TS Entertainment, please let him get this letter.

            Yongguk was twirling his pen in his hands and trying not to let his thoughts wander. He was supposed to be working on a new song today. He didn’t have time to let his thoughts stray elsewhere. But he couldn’t help himself. He knew his son was currently downstairs being pampered by all the coordi noonas. He was in good hands.

            “Are you thinking about her still?” Himchan asked randomly.

            Yongguk blushed. “Is it that obvious?”

            “You barely wrote a single line. And I doubt it’s from lack of inspiration. Come on. She’s just on a business trip. You survived a good twenty years without her. Three days won’t hurt.”

            “I don’t know how I did it.”

            Himchan clucked his tongue in envy. “I wish I could be lucky like you. Three years together and you’re still so in love. Write about it.”

            Yongguk chuckled a little. “It’s just France is so far away. I don’t know if anything could happen to her.”

            Himchan sat down next toYongguk. “She calls you? And besides, you need to take care of your son. Don’t fret too much. Oh, look. Fanmail. Want to help me sort through it?”                     

            He sighed and placed the pen down. “Sure. If I couldn’t be happy for them today, I may as well make some of them happy by sending replies.”

            Himchan was silent. He was staring intently at a letter and pushed it over to Yongguk with a small smile on his face. “Well, won’t you take a look at that.”

            Yongguk read through it. But I noticed that at the Children’s Day concert, you seemed to be kind of sad. It sort of hurts me to see the dark circles under your eyes… and you just recently had your baby, so I wish you the best of luck!

            He bit his lip and Himchan shifted over, knowing his best friend’s habits. He slung an arm around the normally tough leader. “Don’t cry. See? Babys can see right through you. If you’re really worried, then take tomorrow off. Pick her up at the airport.”

            “I can’t. Job first.” Yongguk reminded. But he folded up the thoughtful letter and placed it in his pocket for encouragement later.

            When Yongguk went home, he was surprised to see the lights on. Did his mom drop by to see how he was doing? He pushed open the door and rocked his sleeping son in case he woke up. “Surprise!” A small figure darted out from behind the coat rack and slammed into him at full force.

            She took their son and swung him to her other arm before tiptoeing to kiss her husband. “Hi. I’m back early. I figured you would miss me a little too much so I took the latest flight. I’d rather sleep next to you.”

            Yongguk couldn’t stop the grin from spreading across his face. He wrapped his arm around her and nuzzled his face into her neck. She laughingly pushed him away. “Let me put away this precious cargo.  You wouldn’t want him to wake up.”

            The next day, you lined up early to go to their fanmeet. You got up to Yongguk and saw that he was smiling again. You left the line briefly and took out another piece of paper.

Dear Yongguk-Oppa,

            It’s me again. I hope you got my letter from before, but if not, I get to hand this to you in person! I’m so glad to see that you’re smiling again. You look like you’ve been lit from within. I hope everything that had been wrong has been righted.

            I like it when you’re happy because you bring so much energy to us. ^^ Thank you for B.A.P, and thank you for being such a great role model. Be a good father too okay? We’re proud of you.

                                                                                                                                    Mato- Baby

 

this is for kissmeemily

I changed the picture a little and I hope you like it dear