Youngjae 7

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

 

“What is this effery?” you stormed into the TS building and pushed open the door to B.A.P.’s practice room. The five boys inside spun around and were startled to see you furiously glaring at them.

            “Hey, what’s up?” Jongup came over and asked you, not used to seeing you this irate. You were normally fairly good tempered.

            “Youngjae! Where is that boy?” You shouted, shaking with anger and feeling tears start to form. You were so mad you couldn’t even form coherent words.

            “He’s still recording at the studio. He had a special live stage and we’re pretty proud of him. He was chosen to be a dancer!” Daehyun told you.

            Your vision turned a cloudy red. You bit your lip to keep the frustrated tears from pouring out. “I told him that if he even thought about doing it…” You trailed off and ran out of the room leaving behind five confused boys.

            “PMS?” Yongguk shrugged at Zelo’s question.

            You tried not to cry. Of course nobody could refuse her. It shouldn’t bother you as much as it should, but after a while, you were tired of it. Ever since B.A.P.’s debut, each of the members has been recognized for having their own hidden talents. It just so happened that Youngjae was especially recognized for his ability to dance.

            You were proud of him, obviously, but there was one thing that irked you. SM’s biggest solo artist, BoA, had come out with a new song and for her choreography, she required a good male lead dancer. You were a bit miffed with the fact that she had already danced with your other biases from your other groups, but then she decided that she wanted to expand from SM and include other groups’ dancers.

            SM had contacted TS Entertainment, wanting to offer them a deal with one of their dancers. They originally wanted Jongup, for obvious reasons. However, TS didn’t want to expend their talent on an SM performance, so they offered to use Youngjae instead. Youngjae was given two days to decide.

            “Hey, guess what? I was offered the couple dance part with BoA for her next performance. Are you proud of me?” Youngjae was thrilled to tell you.

            You looked at him for a moment. For the past few weeks he’s seen you rage when you watched her dance with Eunhyuk, Taemin, Sehun and Luhan and now he was telling you this? He must be trolling.

            “That’s cute JaeJae,” you dismissed him, absentmindedly, turning back to your work.

            He stood there, watching you. “I’m not kidding. SM contacted our company and they made a deal. I’m going to be performing with her on next week’s Music Bank.”

            You looked up, deciding if you gave him the attention he obviously was looking for, then maybe he would leave you to your work. “They would use Jongup though.”

            He grinned. “As if they would use their talent. I’m not bad myself. I’ve been watching and practicing.”

            You rolled your eyes and waggled your fingers, still not believing. “Okay then. Have fun. But I’m warning you if you do it, I’m not giving you cake!” You had to finish this or else your boss would be really pissed off.

            You dismissed the thought from your head until you decided to browse through Twitter one night. An excited fangirl tagged Youngjae and you were curious, always wanting to know what the fans thought of your boyfriend and looked at the tweet.

            “@BAP_Youngjae OMG OPPA WITH BoA?? NICE PERFORMANCE! CANNOT WAIT UNTIL ACTUAL PERFORMANCE SHOW. So hot ^^”

            You paused. What? They’re kidding. No way. You scrolled through furiously and saw more tweets pop up. “@BAP_Youngjae wow, I didn’t know you could dance so well. TS new dance machine. You go!”

            “@BAP_Youngjae, @boAKwon great collab cannot wait to see actual performance air”

            Your breath caught. He was not kidding when he had said he would be doing the dance. You felt anger. Anger at yourself for not believing him and for not stopping him and anger towards Youngjae for not knowing how affected you would be and for doing it. You hated having to have it confirmed on twitter.

            You knew that by now Tumblr would have it so you went on and sure enough, the very thing that has been reblogged a million times was the dreaded video. You sat there and watched, skipping past the beginning until a few seconds before you know the male lead would show. You stopped the video, wanting to prepare yourself.

            He comes out dancing with a leather jacket on and his hair is spiked. There’s a fake tattoo drawn on his neck to make him appear more badass and you felt your heart clench. It had been tough to see her dance with Luhan. It had been annoying to see her dance with Sehun. It had been quite wrenching for your fangirl heart to see her dance with Taemin. But now, to see her dance with Youngjae? This was the most heartbreaking.

            Tears ran down your cheeks as you watched him. He approached her with a suave smoothness you didn’t realize he could possess. His face was concentrated and when he placed a hand by her cheek, you honestly let out a wailing sob. His fingers when they were travelling down her face were beautiful. You hated how close she was to him and how her hands were on his shoulders.

            His hands slid down her leg and he ran his chin along her arm. When it came to the getting down on the floor part, you had to pause the video. He grabbed her foot and pulled her on top of him. You watched with your heart breaking as he pushed himself up, impressively flexible, and his face was filled with longing as he left her. The expression on his face broke your heart.

            You curled up in a ball and cried. The pain was overwhelming. You turned up your iPod and hilariously, Voicemail started to play. You heard Youngjae’s voice and the tears didn’t stop. But by the time the song was over, you had made up your mind. You were going to give him a piece of your mind. You cleaned up your face and stormed over to the building.

            However, the boys only further confirmed what you had seen in the video. There could be no mistake of hallucination. It was true. He had indeed danced with BoA. You didn’t hate her. She was doing what she had to do. But Youngjae should understand how you felt. He should already know that it bothered you to watch the performance.

            Somewhere in the back of your head, your threat came to mind. “But I’m warning you if you do it, I’m not giving you cake!” That stupid boy. You had spent all night baking for him too, ironically.

            You took it out and stared at the beautiful pineapple turnover cake you had made and felt an urgent desire to throw up and to throw it out. Light footsteps told you that you weren’t alone and only one other person had the keys to this house. You refused to look at him.

            “Cake? For me?” Youngjae sounded excited and he rounded the table to give you a hug. You twisted away, got up from the chair and grabbed the cake. “What are you doing?” He was a bit amused by your ninja move.

            You glared at him. “You danced with her.” You sharply accused him.

            He didn’t even have the decency to look apologetic. “I told you. You didn’t believe me? Do you really doubt my skills?” He actually sounded offended.

            “No! I didn’t think the two companies would clash! And I didn’t think you would freaking agree!” You shouted at him, slamming the cake on the counter. Your hair was getting into your eyes and not helping with the situation at all.

            “Well, I did. And I told you about it. You couldn’t have stopped me anyway.”       

            You couldn’t stop yourself. You slapped him. His hand came up to touch his left cheek and he gave you a hurt look. You sank to the floor and started to cry. “You should already know how I felt about this dance. You should never have agreed.”

            His voice was hard when he answered. “I had reasons.”

            “Oh really? And what, pray tell, were they?” You had a sarcastic edge even though the tears were making it hard for him to hear you.

            “One. You’re always fangirling over the guys she danced with. I figured they must have had some sort of charm for you to go so crazy and I get it. I don’t mind. But I heard you last night about Taemin and how much you would totally jump him if you could. Excuse me? And two, I knew you wouldn’t believe me. You’ve always doubted my abilities it seems.”

            You stared at him. “How could you say that? How could you say that I don’t believe in you? I supported you when you auditioned. I helped you even when you almost failed that audition. And okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that, but I’m not with Taemin, I’m with you!”

            Youngjae scowled. “Ever heard the expression, three in bed when there should be two? What if that’s how I feel?”

            “I don’t think about Taemin when we, oh my gosh Youngjae! Stop that! I’m going to have to stuff your dirty thoughts with this cake.” For some reason, you started to laugh.

            He grinned, a sly curve of his lips lighting up his face. He kissed you. “Forgiven?”

            You pouted. “Don’t do it again?”

            He grimaced. “No promises there. She particularly liked my talent.”

            You smacked his arm. “I’m done with you.” And you proceeded to walk out, carrying the cake with you.

            “I’m joking! Babe, no really, I’m sorry! Give me cake!” He started to run after you.

            

plot request by shigapetal

disclaimer- i don't hate BoA, I think she's great.

I'm just really mad at ahem Hyukjae ahem cough

and my friend happened to request this too